Why tinder is fucked + how to get results

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I got several profiles going on at once and each time they stop after 15-20 or so likes. Of those likes, it’s always the same time wasters who swipe everyone or someone all the way in the Philippines. I rarely get a new like who isn’t far away or ugly anymore, which is why bumble and Facebook dating work better in my opinion.

Solution 1: Use bumble and fb dating instead. Both show your profile consistently over many months and are relatively easy to get back on once banned. Only downside is girls are less spontaneous and DTF than tinder.

Solution 2: Keep getting new numbers every 2-3 days and mirror your pics each reset. More resets with new numbers=more new girls that like you. Sometimes tinder will prompt you to solve an arkose labs puzzle. The downside to this is cost and how irritating it can become.

Solution 3: David Bond’s golden switch. I never had luck with it but my friend Neil did, use pics of a top tier male model to get 500-1000 likes then wait a week and switch to your real pics (or catfish pics/morphs which resemble you). For this to work you must use a generic name that multiple guys have and change your bio after the switch. This works because girls who would have seen you (if you used all of tinder’s premium features) will see you thanks to Chad’s high ELO score. Some will wonder why you matched since you aren’t her type. I’ve tried this and personally got banned for too many reports on my profile

They got rid of fb dating

When you open the app, the second person is usually the person that likes you. At least from my experience. Little trick I found out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Niklaus Mikaelson, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
When you open the app, the second person is usually the person that likes you. At least from my experience. Little trick I found out
And the first person is one who will 100% never like you

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
And the first person is one who will 100% never like you
I agree, I almost always swipe right on the first person before I go into my chats as tinder starts up on the swiping page, the second person is always a match (at least for me). But I just do it to see more high elo profiles

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I got several profiles going on at once and each time they stop after 15-20 or so likes. Of those likes, it’s always the same time wasters who swipe everyone or someone all the way in the Philippines. I rarely get a new like who isn’t far away or ugly anymore, which is why bumble and Facebook dating work better in my opinion.

Solution 1: Use bumble and fb dating instead. Both show your profile consistently over many months and are relatively easy to get back on once banned. Only downside is girls are less spontaneous and DTF than tinder.

Solution 2: Keep getting new numbers every 2-3 days and mirror your pics each reset. More resets with new numbers=more new girls that like you. Sometimes tinder will prompt you to solve an arkose labs puzzle. The downside to this is cost and how irritating it can become.

Solution 3: David Bond’s golden switch. I never had luck with it but my friend Neil did, use pics of a top tier male model to get 500-1000 likes then wait a week and switch to your real pics (or catfish pics/morphs which resemble you). For this to work you must use a generic name that multiple guys have and change your bio after the switch. This works because girls who would have seen you (if you used all of tinder’s premium features) will see you thanks to Chad’s high ELO score. Some will wonder why you matched since you aren’t her type. I’ve tried this and personally got banned for too many reports on my profile

I agree, I almost always swipe right on the first person before I go into my chats as tinder starts up on the swiping page, the second person is always a match (at least for me). But I just do it to see more high elo profiles
I reject first person as I know it 100% won’t be a match no point in trying fuck them but I alwyas positive swipe on the 2nd person and it usually is a match. I forget is it left or right swipe that rejects?

I reject first person as I know it 100% won’t be a match no point in trying fuck them but I alwyas positive swipe on the 2nd person and it usually is a match. I forget is it left or right swipe that rejects?
Left swipe is reject and right swipes are like, I do it so I see more people like the first person. And I dont swipe right on the second person unless the person is truly something which they most of the time aren't

• +1
Left swipe is reject and right swipes are like, I do it so I see more people like the first person. And I dont swipe right on the second person unless the person is truly something which they most of the time aren't
2nd persons a subhuman first persons a Stacy I just swipe because why TF not. I don’t do well on these apps but nobody I know slays or gets anything on dating apps it’s used more for a laugh better just go clubbing and pull hot foids there it’s far easier and better that’s what works for me

2nd persons a subhuman first persons a Stacy I just swipe because why TF not. I don’t do well on these apps but nobody I know slays or gets anything on dating apps it’s used more for a laugh better just go clubbing and pull hot foids there it’s far easier and better that’s what works for me
I find it harder finding hot foids at the club, i usually just tinder right before I go to the club or some time before I leave and meet up with a person from there when I'm headed home from the club instead. Unless it's a rare occasions and I do actually find someone at the club hot i just spend my time having fun with the guys and wingmaning my bros

• Woah
If that's all the likes you get, you're ugly. Tinder isn't broken.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake