Why To Improve Yourself IQ Doesn't Matter

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Posts
212
Reputation
234
IQ doesn't matter don't focus on it much when trying to ascend, IQ nowadays is simply pattern recognition and even literal monkeys can get average pattern recognition scores I say this as someone with 137 IQ tested at a mensa location the real things to focus on are looks, social skills, and mentalism

Anyone who reacts with anything besides positive vibes is low iq
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, hopecel, Deleted member 21898 and 1 other person
i would choose to have lower iq if I could

being high iq makes you less happy ime
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
IQ doesn't matter don't focus on it much when trying to ascend, IQ nowadays is simply pattern recognition and even literal monkeys can get average pattern recognition scores I say this as someone with 137 IQ tested at a mensa location the real things to focus on are looks, social skills, and mentalism

Anyone who reacts with anything besides positive vibes is low iq
i would choose to have lower iq if I could

being high iq makes you less happy ime
exactly I totally agree as a high IQ guy (130)
it's nothing beneficial after all you just feel bad when you IQ mog everyone around you and you can't be happy cuz of it also you can't lie to yourself you're so introspective and autistic it's so brutal

reminder how many low IQ NTs SMV-mog us autists here

IQ is nothing unless you make a lot of money thanks to it
 
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;
reminder how many low IQ NTs SMV-mog us autists here
I cant even say what I actually think because most people don't understand me for things that seem totally obvious to me so it leaves me feeling really isolated like you said introspectiv. people are just not smart enough to have conversations with me that are interesting, im not some complete weirdo when I talk to other high IQ people we can have good convos but its so rare I wish I could be like everyone and be able to talk on the same level with about everyone like normal people
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel

Similar threads

Alex123
Replies
0
Views
20
Alex123
Alex123
claumogger
Replies
16
Views
121
badacne
badacne
welli2009
Replies
2
Views
32
welli2009
welli2009
Pytel
Replies
1
Views
45
james67 i hate foid
james67 i hate foid
rs_psl
Replies
6
Views
43
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top