Why training for wrestling is cope...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Some big guy who deadlift's 600lbs for reps, bench's 315lb for reps, and squat's 405lbs for reps can easily fuck up any BJJ or Wrestler in a actual fight to the death match in a street setting with concrete on the floor.

A wrestler simply is not going to single or double leg take down a man with fully developed stablizier muscles through heavy deadlifting and CNS adaptations...

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Sprinkles

This is a controlled setting, in a real street fight big man can just throw punches and kicks that have amplified power compared to mighty mouse and he would be unconscious before he can get his locks to work on big man, plus if he even got to the big mans back he can just fall on his back while crushing mighty mouse on the concrete pavement in a street fight setting, injuring mighty mouse with a guy twice his size coming down on him with the pavement concrete floor.

No doubt Mighty Mouse is a g when it comes to controlled ufc or bjj fights, but he simply is not going to win against an actual 6'4 252lbs aggressive man on the street who is not holding back due to his life being on the line.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
This is a controlled setting, in a real street fight big man can just throw punches and kicks that have amplified power compared to mighty mouse and he would be unconscious before he can get his locks to work on big man, plus if he even got to the big mans back he can just fall on his back while crushing mighty mouse on the concrete pavement in a street fight setting, injuring mighty mouse with a guy twice his size coming down on him with the pavement concrete floor.

No doubt Mighty Mouse is a g when it comes to controlled ufc or bjj fights, but he simply is not going to win against an actual 6'4 252lbs aggressive man on the street who is not holding back due to his life being on the line.

muh this is a controlled setting

muh aggressive man with his life on the line

:feelsuhh:

by that logic mighty could just use a gun on this nigga

Not every country has a gun, dude be realistic there’s like only 10-20 countries which allow gun use and those 10-15 are incredibly strict with the usage of guns as a self defense weapon. You need to be a big scary ogre if you want to suceed in life, otherwise you become the prey.

• +1
Not every country has a gun, dude be realistic there’s like only 10-20 countries which allow gun use and those 10-15 are incredibly strict with the usage of guns as a self defense weapon. You need to be a big scary ogre if you want to suceed in life, otherwise you become the prey.

You could still use a knife and go for a vulnerable area like the neck or femoral artery in the leg.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

OP is a retarded chink, he used to act these some moronic ass questions back when slopworld is up like “who would win in a fight? X or Y?” 5 million times

Istg these mfs will make up imaginary 1 in a trillion scenarios in their head as reasons to deny why something shouldn’t be done

“Some big guy who deadlift's 600lbs for reps, bench's 315“ nigga how many people do you know irl that can bench 315 for reps let alone 225 once :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
You could still use a knife and go for a vulnerable area like the neck or femoral artery in the leg.
Knife has to get very close, the chance of getting knocked out is high.

BlowJob Jitsu is cope for gay men who want to be in submissive positions and have other men's balls in their faces. If I ever get into a fight with one of these weirdos I will have them arrested for attempting to rape me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince and Bonesbonesbonesbone
OP is a retarded chink, he used to act these some moronic ass questions back when slopworld is up like “who would win in a fight? X or Y?” 5 million times

Istg these mfs will make up imaginary 1 in a trillion scenarios in their head as reasons to deny why something shouldn’t be done

“Some big guy who deadlift's 600lbs for reps, bench's 315“ nigga how many people do you know irl that can bench 315 for reps let alone 225 once :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fyi, most of my gym does 405lb bench for reps, 600lbs squats for reps, and 900lb deadlift for reps. Do not underistimate peoples gym’s members…..

• JFL
Fyi, most of my gym does 405lb bench for reps, 600lbs squats for reps, and 900lb deadlift for reps. Do not underistimate peoples gym’s members…..
Sure bro

This niggas goes to the gym with the justice league :lul: @Squirtle everyone casually benching 405, 600 pound squats, and 900 pound dead lifts

Meanwhile you just so happen to know every single one of their numbers in it :lul:

• JFL
Some big guy who deadlift's 600lbs for reps, bench's 315lb for reps, and squat's 405lbs for reps can easily fuck up any BJJ or Wrestler in a actual fight to the death match in a street setting with concrete on the floor.

A wrestler simply is not going to single or double leg take down a man with fully developed stablizier muscles through heavy deadlifting and CNS adaptations...
The average wrestler would fuck you up.

• +1
heavy cope kys

Sure bro

This niggas goes to the gym with the justice league :lul: @Squirtle everyone casually benching 405, 600 pound squats, and 900 pound dead lifts

Meanwhile you just so happen to know every single one of their numbers in it :lul:
I did not say everyone, I said most… (around 40-50% of my gym’s community do those for rep’s), obviously on steroids but you genuinely haven’t seen guys in your gym do these for working sets ?. Plus the reason why i know the number’s is because they do it once in every weeks in their workout sessions.

alright gym coper lol you have no fighting experience