Why true_cel keeps calling everyone mentally ill?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Title

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, sub5inchcel and Michael Myers
It's only you bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 25938, Myth and 9 others
Because everyone here's mentally ill, this is an e-asylum for retarded incels. @Eriot Lodger added me to his ignore list today because i liked a comment making fun of him. Niggas braindead here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Myth, bishōnenmaxxer and 20 others
Who cares, he a curry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275, Suimaxxer and 17 others
Because everyone here's mentally ill, this is an e-asylum for retarded incels. @Eriot Lodger added me to his ignore list today because i liked a comment making fun of him. Niggas braindead here
eriot lodger is transsexual with no mates. what did you expect from a person who is completely out of his mind from what is happening to him and from the drugs he is taking

• Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Also @Nebula and a decent amount of users
@Nebula is PSL rotten, he needs to get his HTN ass off the forum and slay despite muh midface.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Michael Myers
Also I'm not mentally ill and I'm NT
I don't know how you are irl, but on this forum you are mental af tbh. Sorry to tell you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
I don't know how you are irl, but on this forum you are mental af tbh. Sorry to tell you.
Why? Just by saying the truth about deathniks and that it's impossible to get a gf unless you are 6+ PSL/Multi-Millionaire/Celebrity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, rand anon, User49 and 3 others
Also I'm not mentally ill and I'm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shrek2OnDvD, ;-; and 11 others
Why? Just by saying the truth about deathniks and that it's impossible to get a gf unless you are 6+ PSL/Multi-Millionaire/Celebrity?
Yes, it's objectively untrue seeing as normal highschool HTN's have gfs.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Artemis, It'snotover and 1 other person
Another instance of the nonEnglishNativepill. OP isn't fluent in English, meaning his message doesn't always come across as super nuanced, making people think he's mental or something. Kinda similar to @badg96's case, albeit less pronounced.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16369, Acne Victim and 4 others
Another instance of the nonEnglishNativepill. OP isn't fluent in English, meaning his message doesn't always come across as super nuanced, making people think he's mental or something. Kinda similar to @badg96's case, albeit less pronounced.
It's not a matter of nonEnglishNativepill when he starts talking about monobloc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Ok believe in your delusions
Delusions? It's a physical reality in the world I'm experiencing. By your logic humanity would have died out long ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Projection. I have OCD so I am mentally ill myself.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, bishōnenmaxxer, n0rthface and 6 others
It's not a matter of nonEnglishNativepill when he starts talking about monobloc.
It was modified oblique lefort 3, I was trolling about monobloc. Maybe I actually need it but it's impossible to perform on adults

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 25938
Delusions? It's a physical reality in the world I'm experiencing. By your logic humanity would have died out long ago.
Whatever makes you sleep

• +1
Reactions: User49
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, Artemis, Deleted member 24278 and 6 others
@Nebula is PSL rotten, he needs to get his HTN ass off the forum and slay despite muh midface.
Legit. I am telling him he needs therapy but he’s not gonna listen because he’s retarded.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It was modified oblique lefort 3, I was trolling about monobloc. Maybe I actually need it but it's impossible to perform on adults
Dude, you definitely do not need Monobloc jfl. Monobloc is for legitimately deformed people:
Monobloc-Advancement-1.jpg

And I can say with utmost certainty that you're not deformed.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Michael Myers, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Dude, you definitely do not need Monobloc jfl. Monobloc is for legitimately deformed people:

Not white = +- deformed. It would ascend me to white
Monobloc advancement procedure demonstration craniofacial surgical management revised july 201

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, It'snotover and Deleted member 25938
Whatever makes you sleep
I never cope, I just observe objective realites. People who are not 6 PSL, millionaires, or celebs still can have girlfriends.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 80iq, _MVP_, Artemis and 2 others
I never cope, I just observe objective realites. People who are not 6 PSL, millionaires, or celebs still can have girlfriends.
@St.TikTokcel bluepilled Disney Movie forum never disappoints

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
When OP tells everyone “I love dick” but he really meant to say “I love Dick Cheney” even though he doesn’t know “dick” is slang for “penis.”

9461B66B E641 4D8E 9FD3 13F7E1699E28

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Artemis, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person

Crazy how that kid has more harmony than OP and I and has a more compact midface than @Nebula.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, It'snotover, Nebula and 3 others
Then explain how the 5'8 MTN in my class was together with and banged the HTB-SL. Both white.

Crazy how that kid has more harmony than OP and I and has a more compact midface than @Nebula.
Best shitpost of the day jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
When OP tells everyone “I love dick” but he really meant to say “I love Dick Cheney” even though he doesn’t know “dick” is slang for “penis.”

View attachment 2108686
When OP tells everyone “I love bush” but he really meant to say “I love George W. Bush” even though he doesn’t know “bush” is slang for “pussy.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Artemis and Michael Myers
Then explain how the 5'8 MTN in my class was together with and banged the HTB-SL. Both white.
There are rules and there are exceptions. There was also a forevergymcelling thread about this type of relationships

• +1
  • JFL
This jfl people here calling us mentally ill. Forum is just bluepilled to oblivion

• +1
When OP tells everyone “I love bush” but he really meant to say “I love George W. Bush” even though he doesn’t know “bush” is slang for “pussy.”
When @Ellipsis publicly tries to come up with a similar example as me and thinks he’s done a good job even though he doesn’t know “bush” actually means “lots of pubic hair.”

6BC661C4 B827 483F 825B B13A4654F5AB

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, It'snotover and Deleted member 25938
People dont seem to understabd here that it isnt just about getting girls. It is to benefit from LOOKS HALO. A very important thing

• +1
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 25938, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Man you acting like a dumb bitch rn boy

Uglies can get gfs only reason you don’t get one is prob cus you get mogged to oblivion where you are

Come to nyc, you will have sheboons on your palms

• +1
People dont seem to understabd here that it isnt just about getting girls. It is to benefit from LOOKS HALO. A very important thing
You’re right. It’s about getting boys. Now bend over because some Kazakh prettyboy has something in store for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, It'snotover and Nebula

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, Nebula and Deleted member 24444
It's just about liking your image and looking like same species when you put your pic next to GL pic

• +1
When @Ellipsis publicly tries to come up with a similar example as me and thinks he’s done a good job even though he doesn’t know “bush” actually means “lots of pubic hair.”

View attachment 2108693
When it's over for
Ellipsis
@Ellipsis because he doesn't know his slang even though he's a native English speaker.

• JFL
You are HTN so you benefit from looks halo.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Nebula
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and BongMog