Why "ugly" guys are getting dates - emotion evoke theory GTFIH

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I finished my work for today and so I've decided to dedicate some time to making a decent thread

Women aren't attracted to men, but simply attracted to how a man makes them feel. A chad for example will make a woman feel lustful and high value, she loves those feelings of validation. She doesn't love chad, but simply how chad makes her feel. These statements are all water, and obviously some nigga here is going to try say I'm wrong and say some shit like "well why won't stacy go for @Zer0/∞ then?" Because ugly guys don't evoke lust. PERIOD.

Ugly men aren't evoking feelings of lust. But a relationship just isn't about lust, it's a lot more than that. Women like feeling a spectrum of emotions, emotions like jealousy, happiness, sadness, the entire rainbow. Now the reason why women take pleasure in negative emotions is due to human tendency towards masochism (read on the bad conscious if interested). But to get back onto the topic at hand here, ugly men are evoking feelings of COMFORT.

Women aren't feeling like shit when they're with some normie/oofy doofy guy. They feel comfortable, they can enjoy things like sex without being insecure, they can feel like they can be honest/upfront about their emotions with some oofy doofy cuck. That's why they even like those guys, with chad none of this happens. The woman is constantly on the backfoot and always looking up to the male, whereas with the normie/cuck she at least gets to stand as an equal and get some level of emotional comfort.

Not all women are like this obviously, some crave the drama and excitement from chad, others want the comfort. But such a thing isn't due to western/jewish propaganda, this phenomenon makes complete sense from an evolutionary point of view. Things like "cute men" being attractive to women is a mating strategy. The theory behind that is, is cute men are less likely to be the victims of violence/war --> more likely to therefore be alive and produce offspring. Hence why some women will opt for this strategy instead of the typical "fuck chad/brute male".

So we've covered two aspects now
  1. There are women who GENIUNELY prefer more cute looking men due to the advantages being cute provides
  2. Normies/oofy doofies provide women with stability/less insecurity --> feelings of comfort

I was reading something about "social currency" (basically the normie term for SMV). But the idea that social currency can be made in multiple ways, looks, status/money, vibe, friends, etc. It's how people value you, people who are equal in social currency/have the same perception of their value are more likely to be in longer lasting relationships.

What this means is that say we have a HTB. She could probably have some crippling insecurities or some shit and actually think of herself as a LTB --> due to her perception of herself as LTB, she is more likely to date a LTN.

"BUT ALL GIRLS WANT CHAD BRO! LTBS THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO CHAD!"

Yeah that's because they believe they possess the same social currency as a fucking chad LOL. In reality if a LTB thinks she's a LTB, she won't go out with a chad because she will feel insecure as fuck and the relationship will crumble as a result.

Anyways my little thread done, that's just my explanation for the phenomenon of normies dating gl girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Leviathin, Deleted member 16453 and 17 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and ascension
tagging
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FrameMogger @fucclife @the BULL @DoctorLooksmax @inferiorpispot234 @justinzayn @luljankybo

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FrameMogger and justinzayn
My apologies
4DC2A91C 7A98 4765 82CC 9494E06B95EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, grooxx, Leviathin and 8 others
@tyronelite @Master @Gargantuan PIN THIS SHIT MAN

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
I finished my work for today and so I've decided to dedicate some time to making a decent thread

Women aren't attracted to men, but simply attracted to how a man makes them feel. A chad for example will make a woman feel lustful and high value, she loves those feelings of validation. She doesn't love chad, but simply how chad makes her feel. These statements are all water, and obviously some nigga here is going to try say I'm wrong and say some shit like "well why won't stacy go for @Zer0/∞ then?" Because ugly guys don't evoke lust. PERIOD.

Ugly men aren't evoking feelings of lust. But a relationship just isn't about lust, it's a lot more than that. Women like feeling a spectrum of emotions, emotions like jealousy, happiness, sadness, the entire rainbow. Now the reason why women take pleasure in negative emotions is due to human tendency towards masochism (read on the bad conscious if interested). But to get back onto the topic at hand here, ugly men are evoking feelings of COMFORT.

Women aren't feeling like shit when they're with some normie/oofy doofy guy. They feel comfortable, they can enjoy things like sex without being insecure, they can feel like they can be honest/upfront about their emotions with some oofy doofy cuck. That's why they even like those guys, with chad none of this happens. The woman is constantly on the backfoot and always looking up to the male, whereas with the normie/cuck she at least gets to stand as an equal and get some level of emotional comfort.

Not all women are like this obviously, some crave the drama and excitement from chad, others want the comfort. But such a thing isn't due to western/jewish propaganda, this phenomenon makes complete sense from an evolutionary point of view. Things like "cute men" being attractive to women is a mating strategy. The theory behind that is, is cute men are less likely to be the victims of violence/war --> more likely to therefore be alive and produce offspring. Hence why some women will opt for this strategy instead of the typical "fuck chad/brute male".

1. There are women who GENIUNELY prefer more cute looking men due to the advantages being cute provides
  2. Normies/oofy doofies provide women with stability/less insecurity --> feelings of comfort

I was reading something about "social currency" (basically the normie term for SMV). But the idea that social currency can be made in multiple ways, looks, status/money, vibe, friends, etc. It's how people value you, people who are equal in social currency/have the same perception of their value are more likely to be in longer lasting relationships.

What this means is that say we have a HTB. She could probably have some crippling insecurities or some shit and actually think of herself as a LTB --> due to her perception of herself as LTB, she is more likely to date a LTN.

Yeah that's because they believe they possess the same social currency as a fucking chad LOL. In reality if a LTB thinks she's a LTB, she won't go out with a chad because she will feel insecure as fuck and the relationship will crumble as a result.

Anyways my little thread done, that's just my explanation for the phenomenon of normies dating gl girls
I can tell you’re a good teacher OP. Just don’t use nigga in class and you shouldn’t lose your job

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Just4Beast and FailedNormieManlet
People don’t love food; they love how food tastes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and FailedNormieManlet
I can tell you’re a good teacher OP. Just don’t use nigga in class and you shouldn’t lose your job
wdym you can tell?
People don’t love food; they love how food tastes.
Yes it's important to make the distinction here. We don't like cake because it's cake, we like cake because it tastes nice. It's taste people want, we remove the object from the form

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, karbo and thecel
Stellar post. This explains why my crush likes me despite @Zer0/∞ mogging me into oblivion. I cuddled her, making her feel special (she said so).

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Mirin teaching ability. Mogs tate

• Woah
wdym you can tell?

Yes it's important to make the distinction here. We don't like cake because it's cake, we like cake because it tastes nice. It's taste people want, we remove the object from the form
You’re good at explaining your points

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
dates aren't the end goal

• Hmm...
Many guys here have a lot of pride and will sperg out at their looksmatch wanting to LTR them because what if chad slides in that low tier beckys DMs.

• +1
Mirin teaching ability. Mogs tate
do I really explain stuff that well?
dates aren't the end goal
dude not even dates, you know women aren't having sex PURELY due to lust, things like wanting to be more close to someone come into play too
Many guys here have a lot of pride and will sperg out at their looksmatch wanting to LTR them because what if chad slides in that low tier beckys DMs.
Yeah because they percieve themselves as having lower social currency. If they believe they are LTNs, then they'll sperg about MTBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Idk it's a combination of a good realization and good articulation

I never really understood what was going on with oofy doofy, or what drew good looking girls to these really generic guys but you pointed it out and explained it well, I think itd suffice as a good explanation to both people on here and bluepilled people

It's all about vibe in 2023 tbh. Just be chad and have a good vibe theory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Hentaiwatcher69 and FailedNormieManlet
so we just reposting shitty redpill concepts now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, thecel, spark and 1 other person
Banger thread 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Mark my words this boy will go places 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it

So many words to justify your copes. Dnrd btw.

dude not even dates, you know women aren't having sex PURELY due to lust, things like wanting to be more close to someone come into play too

Yeah because they percieve themselves as having lower social currency. If they believe they are LTNs, then they'll sperg about MTBs
How do i become oofy doofy. Ive been called scary and akward before

How do i become oofy doofy. Ive been called scary and akward before
I just wanna lose my v card then im done and i can looksmax in peace

Just oofy doofy max to the fullest bro!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Not a pixel since you didn't tag me

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Read all of it, great thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
women arent attracted to men but they lust after chad?

imo lust = attraction or atleast part of it

altho i sort of get you in the sense women ar never attracted to a man in the sense they want to love and care for them- I also cant really feel this way abotu women anymore as im too jaded from blackpill

All that text to arrive at the conclusion if you ain’t chad it’s ova

This was an true high iq thread no cap bro I read everything and I agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet

Yeah fair, also prob to do with how highly the foid thinks of herself too tbf.

If she thinks of herself highly she will be cool with never ending drama, extreme excitement and pain of bad boy chads, more normal girl will quickly tire of it and want those less explosive feelings that oofy doofy gives.

Defo explains why you do so well.

Also just throwing it out there, but one possible thing your missing is status effect, as in I have heard it said a lot that women compete to see who has the higher value guy. With so many foids now going for oofy doofys, how are they able to flex their BFs on each other??

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FailedNormieManlet
Many LTB and MTB are very insecure, that is very true.

Sometimes they will even reject a goodlooking guy they are attracted to due to being very insecure about herself, most females are blackpilled and know men just want sex and leave.
Although most insecure girls will still fuck goodlooking guys and just tolerate the embarrassment, insecurity, and discomfort.

This might actually happen more often than guys think. But it is important to not cope, which is why asking more attractive girls will help you know the truth on this topic.

if i compliment a girl they just thanks in a man-like voice and immediately started avoiding me

• So Sad
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary
Tldr; Just be NT.

Over for autistic cels like me who lack emotions.

That’s an interesting theory but
61BF0202 95CD 42EA B444 BA16830548D4

• JFL
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary, autistic_tendencies and thecel