Why ugly people get picked on with no shame

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Because no matter what happens, the better looking person will come out on top.

No matter what happens the punishment for the ugly person will always be worse and he will always be in the wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
It's why if an ugly man were to insult a good looking man the good looking man would retaliate instantly which is why ugly men don't pick on good looking men in the first place

If a good looking man picks on an ugly man the ugly man has to contemplate whether retaliating is worth it for the consequences before it's too late which is why ugly men are always picked on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and sergeant blackpill
I think it's just overall status. In younger men status is 99% looks but if a gang leader in Mexico was ugly and someone who mogged him picked on him it wouldnt be bullying bc the gang leader would just be like nah nigga I'm the top of the social hierarchy. Or if the uglier guy is a billionaire he would just be like stfu broke nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33150, Gonthar and 1 other person
I think it's just overall status. In younger men status is 99% looks but if a gang leader in Mexico was ugly and someone who mogged him picked on him it wouldnt be bullying bc the gang leader would just be like nah nigga I'm the top of the social hierarchy. Or if the uglier guy is a billionaire he would just be like stfu broke nigga
Most of the time status is looks and notice the extreme examples u used only if an ugly guy was a gang leader or billionaire

when a guy is strong af, ugly but NT and is in the popular friend group (talking about school type of setting) u cant pick on him even if ur chad lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Pikabro
Most of the time status is looks and notice the extreme examples u used only if an ugly guy was a gang leader or billionaire
Ultimately it's about power. If one guy is a 6'5 200kg ogre and the other is a 5'7 65kg Chico looking nigga the pretty boy won't be the bully

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
when a guy is strong af, ugly but NT and is in the popular friend group (talking about school type of setting) u cant pick on him even if ur chad lol
When is an ugly person ever in the popular group

They won’t come out on top if you kill them tho

Ultimately it's about power. If one guy is a 6'5 200kg ogre and the other is a 5'7 65kg Chico looking nigga the pretty boy won't be the bully
Maby

They won’t come out on top if you kill them tho
But u can't do that cuz you will be put in jail by the cannon-fodder elite protectors

But u can't do that cuz you will be put in jail by the cannon-fodder elite protectors
Not much better than being a sub human worker drone all your life tbh

• Woah
Just ogremaxx
I remember a group of popular people from my year were bullying an ogre who was twice the size of them and in the year above

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I remember a group of popular people from my year were bullying an ogre who was twice the size of them and in the year above
When I mean “ogre” I don’t mean an ugly tall dude

I mean some nfl lineman or at ufc heavyweight like ngannou

Jfl if you think ANYONE is calling him ugly even though he is

• +1
It’s not always like that, you would be surprised to see that even good looking people don’t just get away with anything