Why use violence against women when you can do that against plastic surgeons instead?

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
I think that it's better to use violence against plastic surgeons and national health authorities who refuse to pay for your plastic surgery, than using it against women. I will tell you why.

While I know exactly how it feels to not being able to get any girls, the thing is that it's NOT their fault that they are not attracted to you. Attraction can't be controlled, so using violence against them won't solve anything. On the other hand, the authorities whose duty is to ensure the well-being of all citizens, they are in reality neglicating the needs of so many ugly guys. The state has the money to finance plastic surgeries, but they don't WANT to because they are idiots. They are bluepilled. They think that attraction has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with personality. We know it's bogus. Looks are everything when it comes to getting women. It's unacceptable that the government won't pay for cosmetic plastic surgery when they can pay for plastic surgery due to medical reason. For that reason, I suggest you guys start attacking, threatening and assaulting state-employed plastic surgeons and the health authority. Threaten them to give you plastic surgery at the government's expanse. It should be your right.

Moneymaxxing can be good ONLY if you are able to do it before turning 30. If you can't save enough money before then, then you should attack health authorities and government plastic surgeons.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bensky, sergiu and FrameMogger
or maybe, just maybe, earn the fucking man and get these procedures.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
It depends on how much it costs. If it's expansive, it can take time to earn. If you can earn it before turning 30, preferably before 28, no problem. If it's so expansive that it will take time to earn it, then you can use violence against the plastic surgeon/health authorities.

because choking a 70 yo grandpa doesn't make me hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMaxxer, Hueless and 1 other person
And also, don't forget about taxes. In my country, the taxes are high as fuck. That's a problem.

Last edited:
And also, don't forget about taxes. In my country, the taxes are high as fuck. That's a problem.
all I am saying, acting like a rebellion won't solve your problem. you need to earn more than a typical salary, think something creative. of course you cannot afford expensive surgeries by working for a regular company's regular job.

Threaten them to give you plastic surgery at the government's expanse. It should be your right.
Nothing will solve my problems except 5" LL:feelsmega:.
@Assyrian_Warrior

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
all I am saying, acting like a rebellion won't solve your problem. you need to earn more than a typical salary, think something creative. of course you cannot afford expensive surgeries by working for a regular company's regular job.
I have many creative ideas, but it costs money to even start-up something.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You know what, if it's too long to moneymaxx to looksmaxx, you can obtain a psychologist's report stating you should get cosmetic surgery covered by the state. That may just work