GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Nigga just don’t watch the video, Muh ‘huge incel trait’ :soy::soy:

@mortis :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
Abused dogs looking for revenge basically

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
They’re just moralfagging so they can feel like they’re above incels who watch it. I don’t particularly like watching gore, but I don’t understand why people give a shit when someone posts it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
best contents ever, you can enjoy watching othes suffer and experience and see the reality of human nature.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: P4fivee, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 10652
best contents ever, you can enjoy watching othes suffer and experience and see the reality of human nature.
Death is the opposite of suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
death of others while in pain and torture tbough.
You are probably a typical sadist europoid, suffering is not justified however you spin it.

You cumskin faggots are going straight to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Because its disgusting and you probaly are a psycopath if you watch it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Trying to act NT.

Meanwhile most of them watch hentai.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and GetShrekt
Because they r crying faggots who cannot bear to see others enjoy things.
Have to be on their moral high horse

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm guessing some users here still have some empathy which is why it affects them. Idk, I've never been fazed by gore, but I'm not NT so maybe I can't see things the way they do.

Because they r crying faggots who cannot bear to see others enjoy things.
Have to be on their moral high horse
Same reason the JB Megathread got shut down

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Because its disgusting and you probaly are a psycopath if you watch it
Can you grasp that it’s simply a form of entertainment for some? I think watching Chad actors in television and movies is repulsive but I don’t cry if someone posts about a new Batman film.

That yodeling manlet getting hacked with a machete was @Thompsonz brother. That’s why he was angry. He told me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
Can you grasp that it’s simply a form of entertainment for some? I think watching Chad actors in television and movies is repulsive but I don’t cry if someone posts about a new Batman film.
You enjoy seeing someone else suffer so its not the same as watching normal movies

• +1
JFL they dont seethe at gore, they seethe at edgy fucks who enjoy watching it
its beyond cringe, esp as that retarded iranian cuck said he enjoys watching other ppl suffer
Imagine being such an abused dog that you have to watch other ppl die on screen to feel superior :lul::lul::lul:
they deserve to get called out for their pathetic behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 13332, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
You enjoy seeing someone else suffer so its not the same as watching normal movies
true
ive seen gore before but i dont like watching it and i feel bad for the people in it
meanwhile that guy said it was based that the person was getting killed with a machete and then shot

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Lygodactylus and hebbewem
I don't watch gore, I make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
true
ive seen gore before but i dont like watching it and i feel bad for the people in it
meanwhile that guy said it was based that the person was getting killed with a machete and then shot
I prefer hentai tbh
More ethical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 13787
its beyond cringe, esp as that retarded iranian cuck said he enjoys watching other ppl suffer
Imagine being such an abused dog that you have to watch other ppl die on screen to feel superior :lul::lul::lul:

They’re not suffering. There’s no suffering in death

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 13787
Do you think the subhumans around or watching these chads are not suffering?
:feelskek:

They’re not suffering. There’s no suffering in death
yes there is
the guy was literally getting chopped up with a knife for minutes before being put to death
plus dying is still horrible even if it were to be painless

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Vermilioncore
yes there is
the guy was literally getting chopped up with a knife for minutes before being put to death
plus dying is still horrible even if it were to be painless
Death is bliss, no more pain.

although I'm an abused dog for the most part
gore 1/5 times makes me shout in the WTFiness nature of it

like gore is the harsh truth to some extent, but it's too much

it will expand your level of consciousness, I once saw an african kid crying mama because his legs were demolished
like no matter what racepill you come up with

I sympathised with that kid for two years now because he was in the same position as I am and both of us where harmed in the same place at the same age

fuck gore, anyone who watches it for validation because he's a abused dog after more than a few months should rethink his life again

also dude my autosomal dna test is coming
they said it should come in a week or so:feelsgah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
It's in human nature to be interested by such uneasy things to watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I love gore it helps me cope with my shitty life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19499
You are probably a typical sadist europoid, suffering is not justified however you spin it.

You cumskin faggots are going straight to hell.
but iranians aren't considered cum skin or white.

anime profile pic= opinion rejected. specially a male character:lul:

but iranians aren't considered cum skin or white.
You should repent brother. Realise suffering is an injustice, death is an escape.

You should repent brother. Realise suffering is an injustice, death is an escape.
justice is inexistence in nature, and suffering is just the way of life for most creatures here.

I love watching gore, got to the point I got tradable rare mixtapes and videos in my possession :sneaky:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369