Why users won’t ascend

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Many people like to complain a lot. But in the end, they are mostly content with their situation.

The fat guy who complaints about being fat but who just won't stop eating
The basement rotter who complaints about being lonely but who just won't go outside
The ugly guy who complaints about being ugly but who just won't get any surgeries

Although their current lifestyles come with inconveniences, boredom, and limitations, they probably think that the lifestyle they have now is the most practical one and that it's just easier to leave things as they are. On the other hand, if one chooses a new lifestyle, no one can predict what might happen to the new self, or have any idea how to deal with these events as they arise. It will be hard to see ahead of the future. Simply put, people want to change but changing is scary. You don't want to change so much that you'd be willing to sacrifice the pleasures you enjoy now. You don't want to make a real effort.

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat guy will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask?

Luck is random chance.
Luck is a winning lottery ticket. Or a slot machine.
You have no control over luck.

Being fortunate is similar to luck, but with a key difference. Good fortune adds a level of control to random chance.
Being fortunate means you created your luck
Being fortunate means that if you get an opportunity created by luck you dare to use it instead of just letting it slide. Grab life by the balls so to say.

And incels don‘t do this. They don't create chances and if they get the opportunity by luck they just let it pass by. How many times have I read about incels who let obvious IOI pass by just because they were too scared. How many times have I read about Incels who chickened out before surgery just to complain a few years later how they wished they just would have gotten surgery (sooner).

So always remember: You chose this yourself. It was your own decision. Every moment, every single day you chose against your own happiness. But the good news is you can change. It's not too late. It's not over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29690, Bart Dudley, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Um Ok Dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
You’re literally in a mental asylum rn stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 20679
Real

Go jim or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 20618
dnr but a little fast read
there is no luck

Unironically take ur meds and Adopt a more positive mindset
FA8732C8 5FBF 4971 A57D 4EB44D86D12E

Smiling makes u happier legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 20618 and 3 others
Another day another based @GetShrekt thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18244
Many people like to complain a lot. But in the end, they are mostly content with their situation.

The fat guy who complaints about being fat but who just won't stop eating
The basement rotter who complaints about being lonely but who just won't go outside
The ugly guy who complaints about being ugly but who just won't get any surgeries

Although their current lifestyles come with inconveniences, boredom, and limitations, they probably think that the lifestyle they have now is the most practical one and that it's just easier to leave things as they are. On the other hand, if one chooses a new lifestyle, no one can predict what might happen to the new self, or have any idea how to deal with these events as they arise. It will be hard to see ahead of the future. Simply put, people want to change but changing is scary. You don't want to change so much that you'd be willing to sacrifice the pleasures you enjoy now. You don't want to make a real effort.

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat guy will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask?

Luck is random chance.
Luck is a winning lottery ticket. Or a slot machine.
You have no control over luck.

Being fortunate is similar to luck, but with a key difference. Good fortune adds a level of control to random chance.
Being fortunate means you created your luck
Being fortunate means that if you get an opportunity created by luck you dare to use it instead of just letting it slide. Grab life by the balls so to say.

And incels don‘t do this. They don't create chances and if they get the opportunity by luck they just let it pass by. How many times have I read about incels who let obvious IOI pass by just because they were too scared. How many times have I read about Incels who chickened out before surgery just to complain a few years later how they wished they just would have gotten surgery (sooner).

So always remember: You chose this yourself. It was your own decision. Every moment, every single day you chose against your own happiness. But the good news is you can change. It's not too late. It's not over.
This is the truth, Its easier to complain about your situation rather than fix it, thats why I see no difference between users here who say "women don't like me anyways so I might as well stay fat", and fat bitches on twitter that complain about "discrimination" against fat people instead of exercising

Oh and when I say users, I specifically mean @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I cant lose weight

Looksmaxxing while having ADHD or some shit like that is extra brutal tbh be sure to take your pills my friends

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Looksmaxxing while having ADHD or some shit like that is extra brutal tbh be sure to take your pills my friends
I feels you, I’m high fuctioning adhd and I don’t have pills

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Not me though bhai I will get bimax and slay jbs like R Kelly mark my words

(In minecraft)

• +1
Not me though bhai I will get bimax and slay jbs like R Kelly mark my words

(In minecraft)
I ain’t gonna ascend lmao I’m donzo no matter what I do, you got great potential I’m really looking forward to your bimax

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I ain’t gonna ascend lmao I’m donzo no matter what I do, you got great potential I’m really looking forward to your bimax
You’re already a HTN Barret clone. Just leanmaxx already instead of fantasizing about LF3 and skull implants:feelskek:

• JFL
You’re already a HTN Barret clone. Just leanmaxx already instead of fantasizing about LF3 and skull implants:feelskek:
I don’t look like barrett boyo, I do needa lean max zygos my best feature and they getting cucked because of the bf fat goes to zygos first especially for me most of the fat in my face is under my zygos arch’s along my ramus

Also I’m not htn maybe mtn
This look htn lmao

I don’t look like barrett boyo, I do needa lean max zygos my best feature and they getting cucked because of the bf fat goes to zygos first especially for me most of the fat in my face is under my zygos arch’s along my ramus

Also I’m not htn maybe mtn
This look htn lmao
View attachment 1790065
Just stop making weird faces post straight on pic.

Plus you are only 16 and still have kind of a baby face. By the time you are 18-20 you will look better.

You have no glaring flaws, you are white, tall, mogger eye area, and have green eyes.

Easily HTN

Just gymaxx

• JFL
Just stop making weird faces post straight on pic.

Plus you are only 16 and still have kind of a baby face. By the time you are 18-20 you will look better.

You have no glaring flaws, you are white, tall, mogger eye area, and have green eyes.

Easily HTN

Just gymaxx
I made that video for a post that’s why it’s weird

Green eyes means like nothing
And my brows are way to blonde and non visable maybe htn with brows and lashes and leanmax

• Hmm...
I made that video for a post that’s why it’s weird

Green eyes means like nothing
And my brows are way to blonde and non visable maybe htn with brows and lashes and leanmax
Oh no you have to go to the gym and dye your eyebrows it’s over!!

• JFL
  • JFL