why vinn98 does bad in clubs

@the BULL why are you hating on forum low inhib chad @vinn98?

Women think they are out of his league so they don't try at all:feelshah:

@the BULL why are you hating on forum low inhib chad @vinn98?
I'm not it's the opposite i legit don't understand why doesn't he pull

Bro doesn't even look like me lol View attachment 2943944 i don't get this meme
AC8EF76B C924 4718 9221 047B58F516DA

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, UZB_Strebl and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, smallman, the BULL and 2 others
Very low appeal and is serial killer pheno

Maybe he's unnoticeable.

He gives off the worst vibes possible. Bud has negative aura and that's just it

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
No. How do you gauge that? Is It something in his face? He looks NT and confident in his approaches
Yeah, you're definitely trolling

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Elaborate instead of being a broken record
Alr son, I'll feed the troll for the sake of the argument

A random aspie goes to club by himself. No friends, no nothing. He then goes and starts bothering other mfs who got friends unlike him. Approaching guys as he calls it :forcedsmile:. He starts filling them while grabbing them and screaming awkwardly like the fucking autist he is. He then starts mass approaching (I assume in the most awkward way possible) and starts acting like a clown. He proceeds to cringely walk around the club like a lost dog and keeps on bothering people while having his hand in the air to mimick enjoyment and making weird noises as if he's having fun.

Should I keep on going

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and the BULL

A random aspie goes to club by himself. No friends, no nothing. He then goes and starts bothering other mfs who got friends unlike him. Approaching guys as he calls it :forcedsmile:. He starts filling them while grabbing them and screaming awkwardly like the fucking autist he is. He then starts mass approaching (I assume in the most awkward way possible) and starts acting like a clown. He proceeds to cringely walk around the club like a lost dog and keeps on bothering people while having his hand in the air to mimick enjoyment and making weird noises as if he's having fun.

Should I keep on going
Did you ever go clubbing with Friends? Most of the time you talk with them for 2 minutes then dance or approach alone. No One even notices if you're with Friends or not

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Did you ever go clubbing with Friends? Most of the time you talk with them for 2 minutes then dance or approach alone. No One even notices if you're with Friends or not
This only happens to niggas like you. They tried to disassociate themselves from you :forcedsmile:

Having no friends is the least of his concerns. It's the serial killer vibes

This only happens to niggas like you. They tried to disassociate themselves from you :forcedsmile:

Having no friends is the least of his concerns. It's the serial killer vibes
No nigga i was the One dumping my Friends to approach. Do you want to get taken by hands while you talk to girls?

Also WTF Is serial killer vibes? Is his Eye area too low trust? Isn't Blue hunter eyes Ideal?

Also WTF Is serial killer vibes? Is his Eye area too low trust? Isn't Blue hunter eyes Ideal?
He just looks severely non-nt. Autism is easy to spot
No nigga i was the One dumping my Friends to approach. Do you want to get taken by hands while you talk to girls?
Mematic 20240508 202803

Should I keep on going

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and the BULL
Thank God autism in not infectious
You can't stop a player dude. I'm going back to that club shirtless and pumping my fist in the air and getting IOIs, while the betas seethe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, try2beme and i_love_roosters
You can't stop a player dude. I'm going back to that club shirtless and pumping my fist in the air and getting IOIs, while the betas seethe.
4130315 GNTmyOSWIAEZXOL

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
he almost looks like thecel's morphs. extremely high cephalic index, visible bones, blue hunter eyes, warrior skull, muscles + tats and low inhib. it's over if he can't pull consistently
Wrong. It’s because he isnt appealmaxxed, if he was simply tanned and shredded results would be slightly improved

Wrong. It’s because he isnt appealmaxxed, if he was simply tanned and shredded results would be slightly improved
he is shredded he has a 6 pack

he is shredded he has a 6 pack
With a shirt off his body is dead average no hate if he had a nice body would be muchhhhh better hes alright looking

With a shirt off his body is dead average no hate if he had a nice body would be muchhhhh better hes alright looking
No average Is skinnyfat

• +1

Attachments

• 20240514_193635.jpg
    20240514_193635.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and try2beme
Bro sounds like you're seething because you're High inhib bussy
Sure son, embarassing yourself and becoming the laughing stock = low inhib :forcedsmile:

Take ur shirt off (im not tryna dominate u). U can be more ripped bro it will help
Just took this pic. I think my body is top 1% in beauty.

Attachments

• 20240526_230300.jpg
    20240526_230300.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and try2beme
Just took this pic. I think my body is top 1% in beauty.
Not enough mass. I think youre in the top 30 or higher percentile compared to average. Could improve

I am top 5% physique right now

Not enough mass. I think youre in the top 30 or higher percentile compared to average. Could improve

I am top 5% physique right now
I told like 5 other guys at the club to take their shirts off and none of them looked close to mine. Almost every guy in the club was skinnyfat.

• +1
I told like 5 other guys at the club to take their shirts off and none of them looked close to mine. Almost every guy in the club was skinnyfat.
Yeah could be top 15% if ur country / area doesn’t care for gymmaxxing. Location matterz

Also 1 in 5 is like 33% i think

That's why my niche now will be to go shirtless or wear a tight tank top in clubs, then wait for girls to give IOIs or even cold approach me. I feel like I'm the prize now, not them. Zyzz was ahead of his time when he founded this ideology.