Why was ForeverGymCelling banned? LOL? You guys are miserable nerds. He never breaks the rules

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
This guy never breaks any rule. Why was this wigga banned?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 48689 and 10 others
He posted a corn video where parents were having sex infront of their child. It was messed up.

Bro is now Foreverallegationsfighting

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksThinker, Ricky212 and 13 others
He posted a corn video where parents were having sex infront of their child. It was messed up.

He would never respond whenever I replied to his posts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Lynxress

Wtf let me see that @forevergymcelling bruv

• JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool, LooksThinker, FBl and 3 others
Why are you saying corn also? Wtf has happened to this joint?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Allornothing, LooksThinker and 4 others

srs?? where

good riddance!
IMG 0260
IMG 0173
IMG 0177

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Av0nr, mug and 1 other person
Cause he’s 5’8 and have a mtn face lol

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I think the mods deleted it but he really made a thread on it
Yeah I tried looking for it (I’ve always been super curious lol it’s part of my description on my CV) and it seems deleted

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

I'm surprised that was ban worthy, I've seen it get posted on here before

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, LooksThinker and Lynxress
JFL There’s so much racist shit posted on here that unless you plan like a terrorist attack or dox someone it seems a bit hard to get banned

Maybe if I post some of the videos I’ve seen on WPD could also get me banned

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Patient A
Cause he’s 5’8 and have a mtn face lol

He's 5'9 and my girl rated him HTN on Lookism from a video in 2021. Although she said she can see why most girls would say he's a 7. I told her that average is 5 as half of 10 is 5 before voting and 4 is lower average and 6 upper average.

I still have the audios she left lol. But yeah she rated a heap of guys from Lookism and gave ForeverGymCelling the highest rate.

He's def not mid lmao and he's 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, LordSergiXX63 and Bozoogway
He's 5'9 and my girl rated him HTN on Lookism from a video in 2021. Although she said she can see why most girls would say he's a 7. I told her that average is 5 as half of 10 is 5 before voting and 4 is lower average and 6 upper average.

I still have the audios she left lol. But yeah she rated a heap of guys from Lookism and gave ForeverGymCelling the highest rate.

So he’s not Pakistani I imagine

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

I remember that thread, she also rated some ltn’s and mtn’s htn’s.. lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and MakinItHappen

Anyways his face looks like a booty to me
I always thought he was some gl guy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
JFL I tried looking for the video online and it immediately asked me if I wanted to call child sex abuse services😬

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Reminds me of a guy on here that posted a video of like a 14 year old blowing some guy

Send that shit asap 🤑

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
HE DINDU NUFFIN!

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I banned him and if you talk too much you are next

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, forevergymcelling and Lynxress
arent u a +35yo shitskin indian refugee in uk? and u calling kids here nerds?lol... faggot id rape you irl

I mean it’s not CP imo. I just wanted to see if they actually did it
I know bro, but I didn't downloaded it. I don't trust master so didn't took any risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and Reformed
I know bro, but I didn't downloaded it. I don't trust master so didn't took any risk
Ok well idc for the vid just the context is interesting. Was it just a kid in frame watching his parents fuck? Like was he forced to watch or did he just randomly walk in

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Lynxress and MakinItHappen
Ok well idc for the vid just the context is interesting. Was it just a kid in frame watching his parents fuck? Like was he forced to watch or did he just randomly walk in
The parents were having sex and the kid walked in along with his cat and dog. But the parents didn't stopped fucking, they continued doing it. The boy was small so he couldn't understand what was going on

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Bozoogway and Reformed
The parents were having sex and the kid walked in along with his cat and dog. But the parents didn't stopped fucking, they continued doing it. The boy was small so he couldn't understand what was going on
Oh that doesn’t sound bad then. Cuck mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, forevergymcelling, Av0nr and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I mean it’s not CP imo. I just wanted to see if they actually did it
The kid sits on the dads lap while he's getting ridden by white trash gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed and Lmao
JFL There’s so much racist shit posted on here that unless you plan like a terrorist attack or dox someone it seems a bit hard to get banned

Maybe if I post some of the videos I’ve seen on WPD could also get me banned
racism is literally justified what are you on about lil bro

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63