Why we need a ww3!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Overpopulation: Too many people, too big competition, girls can choose who they want to date and we get more incels. Also harder to get well paying jobs.

Economy: war lets economy grow.

Science: new inventions because every country needs to be better than its enemies.

Masculinity: War is what man have been doing since our existens. Women love high T males. War would make a high T beast even out of the biggest faggots.

Lowers depression: Guys who want to die could do it on the battlefield.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, strong_silent_type and Deleted member 1464
I was hoping WW3 would happen in my last year of high school so I wouldn't have to do any exams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 3990
introduce xen-testosterone or make obligatory DHTgel during pregnancy with a male = solved
I was hoping WW3 would happen in my last year of high school so I wouldn't have to do any exams
my cope was that I just take a loan of several thousand dollars to visit Eppley, and then war starts and the British just bomb my bank into utter submission

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
WW3 will never happen. They've already reached their goals. Inceldom is already a latent phenomenon and society was dumbed down. Nobody really cares about anything. Sugar is mass produced. Depression is skyrocketing. If anything WW3 will be between the incels and the establishment

doomer moment

• Love it
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Idc

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Imagine these dudes on a battlefield JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax, CopeAndRope, Petsmart and 1 other person
+ more or less legal rape opportunities for incels

• Love it