Why we should murder Elmo of Sesame Street

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

ɢᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴᴄ
We should murder Elmo because he is a very annoying, overly cheerful character that is often seen as a symbol of childhood innocence. His high-pitched voice and constant cheerfulness are irritating and can be hard to tolerate. His influence on children can also be detrimental, as he encourages them to engage in behaviors that are not appropriate for their age, like constantly interrupting others and speaking loudly. His lack of discipline and manners can negatively impact children's development, and removing him from the picture could be beneficial for children's development.

In addition to being annoying and lacking discipline, Elmo is also manipulative. He uses reverse psychology to manipulate children into doing what he wants, and he often uses emotional tactics to get his way. He also often speaks in a condescending tone, which can be detrimental to children's self-esteem. Furthermore, his constant use of the phrase "Oh, boy!" is not only grating but also annoying. His presence on "Sesame Street" is a detriment to the show as a whole, and removing him would improve the quality of the show.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Lokki
You know what you faggot, Elmo deserves another chance. Elmo never hurt me or caused me derision and pain. You see, on the streets of Sesame, I found solace in him. So, him and I, TOGETHER, will slit your fucking throat and fuck your throat. Like, comment and smash that fucking subscribe button for more content! ✅✅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and GabachoCopium