why we won't ascend

S

Steven

Iron
because we have a low self perception

looksmaxxing = identify your flaws and fix them. many guys (me too) think that they have to fix an unimportant flaw. however they would ascend more if they find their real flaws. i saw so many guys doing the wrong surgeries. spending thousands of dollars for something that didnt change a shit. furthermore, you cant identify your flaws by yourself and also your friends or family can't, because they see you every day.

the best way to identify your flaws is
a) ask strangers (takes a lot of courage)
b) take a photo (not selfie) and look at it when some time has passed in order to be objective with yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15827
I thought this was gonna be some pessimistic bullshit when I saw the title. lol
the best way to identify your flaws is
a) ask strangers (takes a lot of courage)
b) take a photo (not selfie) and look at it when some time has passed in order to be objective with yourself
c) send photos to some Autistic guys on here

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 2729
My main flaw is my skin and I put the most work on improving it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

+1 Best way PSL users and Plastic surgeons are the only ones that can identify your failos properly.

The main reason is that most incels have a bad personality. I saw many ugly guys getting at least half descend girls, but these guys all had something special about their personality. Not always necessary something good, but something outstanding for sure. Personalitymaxx if you want a quality wife and not just get girls at a young age, because of looks, till you are old, ugly and uninteresting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and Anchor_Ship
The main reason is that most incels have a bad personality. I saw many ugly guys getting at least half descend girls, but these guys all had something special about their personality. Not always necessary something good, but something outstanding for sure. Personalitymaxx if you want a quality wife and not just get girls at a young age, because of looks, till you are old, ugly and uninteresting.
Nice propaganda faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18691

I need someone for surgerymaxing. Who is the best one on the internet not just on this forum? For example, wheat waffles has dogshit surgerymaxing knowledge.

I need someone for surgerymaxing. Who is the best one on the internet not just on this forum? For example, wheat waffles has dogshit surgerymaxing knowledge.
I know SendMePicsToRate is pretty good on here. so that could be a start

The truth.

Looksmaxing is important. Fix everything you can.

But understand that you also have to work on your personality and overall vibe. That feeling of not being able to connect with anyone and of being an outsider everywhere you go will destroy your soul if you dont work on it.

Build social skills, build emotional intelligence. Otherwise its over even if you looksmax.