Why were men so much more masculine looking years ago

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Was just looking at my pa’s photos of when he was young and he and his brother looked way more masc then most modern men, not just in face but they have huge hands and wrists and just way better frames and wider chins, jaws, fwhr, etc they just looked more classically handsome aswell, why?

also I am looked at a picture of my pa, his mum, his siblings and all had good bones, my great Aunty had insane cheekbones at 9 years old, litterslly I am getting mogged by some poor Lithuanian 9 year old girl in the 1940s

My guess people had better forward growth and more testosterone

has anyone else noticed this looking back on the pictures of there grandparents?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9890, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
Harder foods and more test less estrogen in males tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: colortheory, Acromegaly_Chad, SOS-Sonic and 11 others
Was just looking at my pa’s photos of when he was young and he and his brother looked way more masc then most modern men, not just in face but they have huge hands and wrists and just way better frames and wider chins, jaws, fwhr, etc they just looked more classically handsome aswell, why?

also I am looked at a picture of my pa, his mum, his siblings and all had good bones, my great Aunty had insane cheekbones at 9 years old, litterslly I am getting mogged by some poor Lithuanian 9 year old girl in the 1940s

has anyone else noticed this looking back on the pictures of there grandparents?
It mostly depends on the genes, the lifestyle, your activity levels, food preferences etc. If someone has good genetics and takes care of the aforementioned, they can have good skull and frame

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 10615
Harder foods and more test less estrogen in males tbh
How do you think this will impact the future? Will softer foods become normal? In the next generation will a large majority of men be recessed

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Also the breastfeeding pill is hard to swallow, they sucked on their moms titty for at least few years unlike now where they feed the baby formulas n shit full of estrogen etc, so sucking their moms boobs made them develop their tongue muscles , learn correct swallowing pattern , so they mewed since they were born hence why they didn't mouth breath and never became reccesed dogs

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, TUSSELEIF, BrickTop and 4 others
It mostly depends on the genes, the lifestyle, your activity levels, food preferences etc. If someone has good genetics and takes care of the aforementioned, they can have good skull and frame
Hmm I agree somewhat, in the picture my grandfathers mum has a huge fucking frame like litterally a frame bigger then a modern man even tho they are in a displaced persons camp in the picture so I think it’s no surprise my grandpa had a huge frame but that being said he started working living heavy as fuck objects for work at 14 to support his family

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 13928
How do you think this will impact the future? Will softer foods become normal? In the next generation will a large majority of men be recessed
More and more people will be boneless reccesed subhumans with shit tier frames and no bone mass whatsoever tbh

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
Also the breastfeeding pill is hard to swallow, they sucked on their moms titty for at least few years unlike now where they feed the baby formulas n shit full of estrogen etc, so sucking their moms boobs made them develop their tongue muscles , learn correct swallowing pattern , so they mewed since they were born hence why they didn't mouth breath and never became reccesed dogs
Did they even bottle feed in the 1940s? This is brutal so many people were robbed of there genetic potential and never got to achieve what they were meant to look like

Hmm I agree somewhat, in the picture my grandfathers mum has a huge fucking frame like litterally a frame bigger then a modern man even tho they are in a displaced persons camp in the picture so I think it’s no surprise my grandpa had a huge frame but that being said he started working living heavy as fuck objects for work at 14 to support his family
Can you share their pictures?, let’s take a look about how your grandparents were different

Can you share their pictures?, let’s take a look about how your grandparents were different
They weren’t diffrent, all people had forward growth in that generation

I guarantee your grandparents had forward growth aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
yeah would be interesting to see pics

im always on r/ManHands and love to see a nice pair of masculine hands ngl :love::love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, happybread, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Did they even bottle feed in the 1940s?
Probably not unless the mother was subhuman who couldn't make her own milk tbh
This is brutal so many people were robbed of there genetic potential and never got to achieve what they were meant to look like
Indeed , that's why my lower third is reccesed af , i only was breastfed for like 3 months lmao , just like my grandma breastfed my mom for 3 months which also made her reccesed , this shit is so brutal , if I ever have a kid I'll make sure that he will be breastfed for atleast 2-3years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
They weren’t diffrent, all people had forward growth in that generation

I guarantee your grandparents had forward growth aswell
I mean not different as in completely being alien, but I want to see how well developed their faces and frames were compared to the millennials

• +1
I am old (early Gen Xer) and I think I caught the very tale end of when you saw quite a few males who were pretty masculine with the large forearms and more robust builds. It seems to have mostly disappeared since I was young so it was mostly baby boomers and a few early Gen Xers ( but clearly a lower % than the boomers).

I guess farming and the more physical jobs being reduced was part of the reason but it also was about that time that the crappy processed foods first started taking over people's diet. I think estrogen may also play a role like some have said because I remember the parents talking about girls going into their puberty much quicker than they did when they were young and it was also the time that you started seeing these 5'11" plus girls which was almost unheard of prior to that time.

• +1

Indeed , that's why my lower third is reccesed af , i only was breastfed for like 3 months lmao , just like my grandma breastfed my mom for 3 months which also made her reccesed , this shit is so brutal , if I ever have a kid I'll make sure that he will be breastfed for atleast 2-3years
Isn’t 2 years abit to much lol? I thought you breastfeed for only 1 year or so

also many women don’t believe in breastfeeding anymore because of feminism

• +1

also many women don’t believe in breastfeeding anymore because of feminism
:lul::lul:
Has feminism now also creeped into having kids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and W0KESTMOTHF
Nah that's a myth developed by feminsts
Screenshot 20210715 150849  01
Screenshot 20210715 150745  01

Screenshot 20210715 150952  01

• +1
I mean not different as in completely being alien, but I want to see how well developed their faces and frames were compared to the millennials
I’ll pm you tommorow my sister put the pictures back

but bro fr you won’t believe my grandads mums frame it is freakishly big and it can’t be from fat because they aren’t on a diet of much food

pm me tommorow once I can get the pictures

• +1

Everyone was tiny back then

:lul::lul:
Has feminism now also creeped into having kids?
Yes bro don’t you know this?

women don’t even want to have kids anymore good luck finding a woman that will breastfeed and let alone breastfeed for 2 or more years

• +1

women don’t even want to have kids anymore good luck finding a woman that will breastfeed and let alone breastfeed for 2 or more years
:lul::lul::lul:
I am so lucky, I was fed mother’s milk till the age of three

• +1

Jfl at those foids choosing to sit 24/7 in the office instead of doing what nature intended them to do and raise kids , fucking retarded, west is fucked. U can find a good foid in EE probably but u need money and status

• +1
  • Love it
In height maybe people were a few inches shorter but there frames were certainly better
I kinda think people haven’t grown as much actually, Hollywood had taller actors back then

• +1
Jfl at those foids choosing to sit 24/7 in the office instead of doing what nature intended them to do and raise kids , fucking retarded, west is fucked. U can find a good foid in EE probably but u need money and status
I know man, modern day feminism is fucked and has created a lot of problems

people would of been better of without it, all it’s done has create whores and hypergemy

• +1
I kinda think people haven’t grown as much actually, Hollywood had taller actors back then
True

a lot of older people lose height naturally and also get bad posture with age witch knocks them down a few inches

• +1
T levels were way higher back then. Androgenic chins are super rare these days. My dad's chin is 4 Cavill chins put together.

Huge chin3

a23a03787c1f7c79b016e391061e593d.jpg

I'm not saying he mogs Cavill, but he CHINMOGS him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and W0KESTMOTHF
Men werent "more masculine" 50 years age, they just acted less soy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 13928
I live in India, and it is worse here, dating is basically tabooed here, men and women want to embrace the western culture but don’t want to take the good bits, they just want to be hooked up on the newly discovered word - “misogynist” and “toxic masculinity” and women consider getting drunk “feminism”, I get repulsed by all of them

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14478, Lawton88 and 2 others
A lot of people were subhumans in the past 1800's early 1900's tbh because shit diet , child labor, but if you were born in 1950-1970 maybe even 1980-1990, that was a perfect time , good nutrition, breastfeeding mothers , minimal environment damage, that's why most chads were born in that period

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 13928 and Lawton88
I live in India, and it is worse here, dating is basically tabooed here, men and women want to embrace the western culture but don’t want to take the good bits, they just want to be hooked up on the newly discovered word - “misogynist” and “toxic masculinity” and women consider getting drunk “feminism”, I get repulsed by all of them
Shits brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 13928
Everyone was tiny back then

Guys were definitely more robust on average back years ago. Guys have gotten taller in recent years but are definitely less robust bone wise despite being taller. Its almost reached a point where you don't even see hardly any big robust forearmed men that are under 50 years old. A few exceptions but not many

You always had some recessed people back then but I think the numbers for that have grown a lot % wise since I was a kid.

• +1
True

a lot of older people lose height naturally and also get bad posture with age witch knocks them down a few inches
Yeah, my maternal grandfather who was always lean started slouching with age and appeared less taller.

• +1
"Bro look at these masculine men, why arent men today like this":soy::soy:
Lol7

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Yuya Moggershima, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
A lot of people were subhumans in the past 1800's early 1900's tbh because shit diet , child labor, but if you were born in 1950-1970 maybe even 1980-1990, that was a perfect time , good nutrition, breastfeeding mothers , minimal environment damage, that's why most chads were born in that period
D529FF1F 2712 4E3B A86A C702F65EFF3C

• +1
This - my guess is the baby boomers were the most robust male generation because they landed when there was a good diet not lacking in nutrients but avoided most of that processed crap that came right after them. 1980-1990 actually got a bunch of that crappy food that started taking over though not at the crazy levels now

• +1
Shits brutal
Yeah, you don’t ever want to come here and start dating, they act all dignified and shame men and on the flip side also want to do every lewd stuff that they think men do and justify it by saying - “it’s okay if men do it, and not when I do it?”:lul:
Although not all of them are like that, but I have come across quite a few of them who are

• +1
This is an interesting topic.

Thinking of another way things changed so much is when I was a kid most parents told you to keep your butts out of the house until dinner time so you were constantly bike riding, walking and running etc and you were always out in the woods or swimming at some place. That helicopter parenting mess didn't take off until the time the millennials came on the scene. The difference in the amount of exercise on average a millennial kid and afterwards got compared to early Gen Xers and prior must be huge.

• +1
  • +1
This is an interesting topic.

Thinking of another way things changed so much is when I was a kid most parents told you to keep your butts out of the house until dinner time so you were constantly bike riding, walking and running etc and you were always out in the woods or swimming at some place. That helicopter parenting mess didn't take off until the time the millennials came on the scene. The difference in the amount of exercise on average a millennial kid and afterwards got compared to early Gen Xers and prior must be huge.
I’m glad I live in a ruralish area and the guys here aren’t complete faggots like most gen z teens

low class areas mog

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and SubhumanCurrycel
Estrogen in food
Less labour during developmental years
Processed foods with plastics/xenoestrogens
women having children at a later age when they're losing fertility

• +1
I’m glad I live in a ruralish area and the guys here aren’t complete faggots like most gen z teens

low class areas mog

Are there a few more masculine acting guys in Gen Z than the millennial aged people? Had someone tell me that but was curious if there was anything to it. He said there was a little bit of a pushback against the crap they are pushing on them at school.

• +1
Are there a few more masculine acting guys in Gen Z than the millennial aged people? Had someone tell me that but was curious if there was anything to it. He said there was a little bit of a pushback against the crap they are pushing on them at school.
I don’t know man I live in a low class suburb in Australia all this modern gay shit about feminism and all that know one really cares about it, there are fights every week here, kids dealing drugs, etc

it’s a high t environment

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Modern diet and modern lifestyle, the further we go the worse it is going to get. The reason people from the UK are so ugly is because they have been living like this for one generation longer than the rest.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Agriculture and culture.

Most people don't know this but if u look at ricemen back in the day they were way more masc than today.

The femboy thing that 99% of ricemen have now is cos of shit food and shit culture where they want to be subservient not just to Caucasians but also to noodlewhores else they have no chance in life

• +1
litterslly I am getting mogged by some poor Lithuanian 9 year old girl in the 1940s
i am getting mogged to death by my own 9 year old self bonewise unironically.

Why do people always cling to one thing like changing that ONE thing would make them all good? You and your mom are recessed because of your genetics, you were born to be that way, I was NEVER breastfed and have a good lower third, cheekbones etc etc
Mouthbreathers are rarer than people who weren’t breastfed.

It all just boils down to genetics.