RAMIREZPILL - Why it’s so interesting

AugustusA

AugustusA

Looksmax Love Angel 💕
IMG_8657.png
First - The Soundtrack

How did my interest in him start?

I remember when I first saw him and his majestic long hair. I thought that he looked really cool. But tbh at that point I thought he was more male gaze and left it at that. But a few months later I saw pictures from him again and decided to ask my female friends what they think about him.

AND BOOM

Nearly all of them said he was hot asf (beside the girls who only like taper fade kinda guys, you know what I mean). One of them said she could cum even if she only thinks about him. I swear to god she said that. Anyways, so I studied him more and I found out that he was 6‘1 besides the tough childhood and all the trauma etc. He basically did anything wrong you could do, but still had test of 1950 ng, had an model face, was tall etc.

WHAT do YOU think HOW he got THIS?

How did Richard become so fucking tall and handsome? Post your theories, story’s, everything you found interesting about him, because I am sure he did something that could help all of us ascend. And dont come with the theory that he injected test, he did other stuff that that.

Anyways bhais I am looking forward for your theories.

Attachments

• IMG_8657.png
    IMG_8657.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cavy, halloweed, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Also something interesting I found about him. Compare the two pictures of him with the long hair and the short hair.
I have a theory, with the shorter hair he still looks good but he looks rather short and more like a rapist. But with the long hair he legit takes in the room. Long hair ~ more power ?

Attachments

• IMG_8683.png
    IMG_8683.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • richard ramirez edit- gallowdance.mp4
    2 MB
just get married to him already holy shit.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hallo and the_nextDavidLaid
The difference in treatment from incels to chads is fucking insane, this guy would commit the most serious kinds of atrocities against humans and foids would still talk abt him like that, yet meanwhile random dude named John or something, some bluepilled sub 3 will get outcast like a real serial killer just because he’s ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and AugustusA
WHAT IS SO INTERESTING
THAT ASPIE PSLERS AND FAT BLACK BASEMENT DWELLING TUMBLR WHORES FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE ???
JFL AT THIS GRANNY RAPING INCEL
MOGGED x INFINITY BY THE AVERAGE 7/10 HIGH SCHOOL JOCK FUCKING TEEN SLUTS EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

with that music it seems like a love statement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chadintraining, cavy and 2 others
The difference in treatment from incels to chads is fucking insane, this guy would commit the most serious kinds of atrocities against humans and foids would still talk abt him like that, yet meanwhile random dude named John or something, some bluepilled sub 3 will get outcast like a real serial killer just because he’s ugly.
Yeah, crazy world right

• +1
Reactions: aber
WHAT IS SO INTERESTING
THAT ASPIE PSLERS AND FAT BLACK BASEMENT DWELLING TUMBLR WHORES FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE ???
JFL AT THIS GRANNY RAPING INCEL
MOGGED x INFINITY BY THE AVERAGE 7/10 HIGH SCHOOL JOCK FUCKING TEEN SLUTS EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
Bro something about him is so interesting, he looks like a fallen angel and the circumstances that he had been makes it even more interesting

The difference in treatment from incels to chads is age fucking insane, this guy would commit the most serious kinds of atrocities against humans and foids would still talk abt him like that, yet meanwhile random dude named John or something, some bluepilled sub 3 will get outcast like a real serial killer just because he’s ugly.
Aye aye captain

• +1
Reactions: aber
if only he wasnt a serial killer and an incel on org....
that woulda been hecka interesting imo.

R.R

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123, aber, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
“Injected test” it’s called not being a subhuman.

“Injected test” it’s called not being a subhuman.
Everywhere I go I see ur face. Nah but real talk, the theory is going viral that he injected T because of his found items and the fact the he could have gotten it easy. I myself don’t believe it, because if he would have, he would have lost his complete sex drive and facial aesthetics in prison due to not injecting anymore. So it was something other, probably the bad boy lifestyle made him more t + plus drugs etc.

Attachments

• IMG_8134.jpeg
    IMG_8134.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also something interesting I found about him. Compare the two pictures of him with the long hair and the short hair.
I have a theory, with the shorter hair he still looks good but he looks rather short and more like a rapist. But with the long hair he legit takes in the room. Long hair ~ more power ?
testosterone getting in street fights smoking ? drugs not eating enough food ? my theories

testosterone getting in street fights smoking ? drugs not eating enough food ? my theories
Actually, now that you say it: no WONDER that he had so much testosterone: he did basically everything our warrior ancestors did too, kill, do what he wants etc. he had no concept of moral and did what he wanted. And thus + drugs effect his face ofc.

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
Native american dna to have that maxilla pure white can’t have a extremely good one right @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss