why when I fap the next day I have morning wood but when I dont fap the next day I dont have it?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
i think it could be because the body works in homeostais,meaning works in an equilibrium,so when the body sense testosterone it stops producing it,then there will be low testosterone so the body will sense low testosterone and will start producing more.

My theory is that althought is not proven that fap decreases testosterone in the short term,it increases prolactin an dthis hormone decreases testosterone,so maybe in the long term,meaning a few hours later it decreases testosterone and the body will sense this and start making more testosterone in response and it match about with the time i woke up.

because the theory "use it or lose it" is real, when i go on long nofap streaks i kinda lose libido and erection strength
also the picture you uploaded is completely off topic and has nothing to do with what you said jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and socialcel
because the theory "use it or lose it" is real, when i go on long nofap streaks i kinda lose libido and erection strength
also the picture you uploaded is completely off topic and has nothing to do with what you said jfl
but my case is an extreme version of it.

the second day of nofap i have no morning boner

but my case is an extreme version of it.

the second day of nofap i have no morning boner
well so ur overall low t
after ejaculation theres an increase in testosterone for a week, then on the 7th day it goes even higher then on 8th back to baseline

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
well so ur overall low t
after ejaculation theres an increase in testosterone for a week, then on the 7th day it goes even higher then on 8th back to baseline
i know..:feelswhere:

well so ur overall low t
So you should fap every 8 days?

i think it could be because the body works in homeostais,meaning works in an equilibrium,so when the body sense testosterone it stops producing it,then there will be low testosterone so the body will sense low testosterone and will start producing more.

My theory is that althought is not proven that fap decreases testosterone in the short term,it increases prolactin an dthis hormone decreases testosterone,so maybe in the long term,meaning a few hours later it decreases testosterone and the body will sense this and start making more testosterone in response and it match about with the time i woke up.
View attachment 2854956
Its the opposite for me. When i fap i dont have morning wood the day after. But when i dont my dick is rock hard

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale
what you should do is be on nofap for like a week and like edge for 15 - 20 minutes i promise the next few days you'll have rock hard erections and in the morning too.

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale