Why when I smoked I got hard ?

ESR

ESR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪/HOPEFUEL GUY
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
4,240
Reputation
6,990
IMG 2020
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Clayed.nas, simematic and 2 others
Cigs r high t in nature I guess
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clayed.nas, Gravitas, simematic and 1 other person
I wouldnt know how to answer your question, because i suffer from asthma.
Therefore, i cant smoke for the rest of my life.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Clayed.nas and ESR
I wouldnt know how to answer your question, because i suffer from asthma.
Therefore, i cant smoke for the rest of my life.
Bro u are 13 :feelswhat:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Clayed.nas and Gravitas
Same but with pouches
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, ESR and Gravitas
Because increases dopamine temporarily.

Mark as solution.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clayed.nas and ESR
Rick Ross Booty GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
These be kinda getting me hard
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clayed.nas and ESR

Similar threads

random subhuman
Replies
13
Views
64
random subhuman
random subhuman
ØUROBOROS
Replies
10
Views
64
cleanrs
cleanrs
sørenyuko
Replies
7
Views
98
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
146cmsubhuman
Replies
29
Views
104
dreamz
dreamz
d4iwik
Replies
57
Views
194
lovend
lovend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top