Why when people talk about surgery here It's always about having sex and never about making money off your looks

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
Damn i've neen browsing this forum for a while now and you guys are not thinking straight. looks are more profitable than ever because of social media like TikTok and IG and you guys are just like "damn i just want to fuck bitches and let them drain muh wallet. and if i'm gud looking enough they'll actually let me:forcedsmile:" clearly this forum will never learn. it's over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, SPFromNY914, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
I hope to basically spark a conversation about irl looks monetization on here

tag list
@Lihito @BIGDICCJIM @looksmaxxer234 @Warlow @Salludon @Amnesia @moonblunt @goat2x @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

🧐🧐🧐🧐

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Legit. But pussy mogs money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Tyronecell, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Very few men make a lot money purely from the looks. It's a pipe dream, you'll just fade among the thousands of gl people on those apps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, OOGABOOGA, UltimateMan and 12 others
as if it’s that easy, you need to be masthetic or a pretty boy too and most likely white, if you’re ethnic you need to not look rough

masc guys don’t end up famous and rich from being good looking, also most likely you’re born with the looks to be able to become a model rather than achieve them lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
Very few men make a lot money purely from the looks. It's a pipe dream, you'll just fade among the thousands of gl people on those apps.
Cope. Literally just get some followers and ask for sponsorships.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 6273
both retarded imo, unless you have a model tier base

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lol this is a joke lmao even gigachads like Tyler maher don't have 50k followers on insta, no one is offering you any decent sponsorships with that lol.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2632
Lol this is a joke lmao even gigachads like Tyler maher don't have 50k followers on insta, no one is offering you any decent sponsorships with that lol.
Are you gen Z africancel

There’s tons of 5 psl prettyboys on tiktok with millions of followers making money off sponsorships.

5CE1838F 423B 47A4 845F 529265BD914E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
You need to be O'pry level of looks or giga Tyrone if you are black to make a buck off of your looks, unless maybe if you are an actor.

It's almost impossible.

I'm 20 so idk
Good news it shouldn't be too late to ascend

but also ur and @nicekind-halfincel's assumptions sound like bickering i hear from millenials who don't understand or know the potential of decentralized media

As long as you have a following you can make profit. you don't have to be the "highest" in looks to make a living or at least use it as a side hustle

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3270, AlexAP and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink and Looks234
Even if you become an influencer, it will only be a side hustle. Less than 1% make a fortune off their looks.

• +1
You need to be O'pry level of looks or giga Tyrone if you are black to make a buck off of your looks, unless maybe if you are an actor.

It's almost impossible.
O'Pry doesnt make that much money compared to female models, and he is top tier

Female Privelege strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, bernanddrago, AlexAP and 2 others
Meanwhile 7psl chad only gets 30k followers and much fewer sponsorships, brutal bluepill @Biggdink
View attachment 1152589
gigachad maher barely posts on instagram and doesn't care about anything he gets enough validation IRL when he goes out and is 6'4 mogging the whole planet.

Some people just don't care enough about social media attention when they get validated IRL IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Looks234
you're bugging, I'd take that money in a heart beat
Tripping. If I had sex with her my life would be complete.

BFD72B52 3741 4F6E 945A 85A89A2E8CF6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and PYT
gigachad maher barely posts on instagram and doesn't care about anything he gets enough validation IRL when he goes out and is 6'4 mogging the whole planet.

Some people just don't care enough about social media attention when they get validated IRL IMO
Why do you think in extremes. you don't have to be the richest chad on earth u just could have sm as a side hustle

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Yup, and o'pry aesthetically mogs all female models. Him and gandy were the most paid until gandy became an oldcel and retired.

But muh wage gap broooo :feelsuhh: male models don't bitch about the wage gap, muh female earning less brooo :feelsuhh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, volcelfatcel and AlexAP
  • +1

The only Gender Wage Gap that feminists give a shit about.

• +1
Yup, and o'pry aesthetically mogs all female models. Him and gandy were the most paid until gandy became an oldcel and retired.

But muh wage gap broooo :feelsuhh: male models don't bitch about the wage gap, muh female earning less brooo :feelsuhh:
O’pry was offered a acting job. Good looks = easy to make money.

• +1
Why do you think in extremes. you don't have to be the richest chad on earth u just could have sm as a side hustle
I mean most people just don't care about you are right you can have it as a side thing I actually encourage any 6psl guy to get into modeling at an early age and make good money to save up, you'll make more than 99% of people at that age, save it all up as you live with parents and then you have good capitol for later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
O’pry was offered a acting job. Good looks = easy to make money.
yup O'Pry makes money but not as much as any female model. His Taylor Swift video did propell him a lot though.

Gandy also did the Jlopez video as well

• +1
Legit. But pussy mogs money.
idk i just want the benefits that come from not l;ooking like a subhuman anymore
if i could get some consistent poon and just hang out w my friends in the mean time im content tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
Good news it shouldn't be too late to ascend

but also ur and @nicekind-halfincel's assumptions sound like bickering i hear from millenials who don't understand or know the potential of decentralized media

As long as you have a following you can make profit. you don't have to be the "highest" in looks to make a living or at least use it as a side hustle
Ofcourse you can make a profit if your a following I never denied that, but people make it seem like you can make a fortune, which can't be further from the truth.

How much money can you even make off of like 100k subs when there are so many accounts with more followers, not to mention 100k followers is hard to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
idk i just want the benefits that come from not l;ooking like a subhuman anymore
if i could get some consistent poon and just hang out w my friends in the mean time im content tbh
speaking for my case ofc tho

Success with the opposite sex is an essential part of life, modelling/acting is NOT.

I'm not just saying that because of sex but because of relationships too.

If you have a big genetic deformity like a recessed jaw, then your dating options will be very limited, even if you cold approach because looks are the first thing that women look at when judging if they like you, and that is true in real life too, not just Tinder.

So, men who are truly ugly will find it very difficult to succeed with the women that they like or even to succeed with women at all in some extreme cases.

How it works is that between the ages of 18 and 25, women care more about looks on average, they want the hot guy and they don't care if he is poor or if he still lives with his parents even if he is in his early to mid 20s, as long as he is good looking enough for the woman's standards.

And the idea that women also like men with money only applies to older women, the older they get, the more they care about money and the less they care about looks when choosing a partner, simply because they are at a different phase of their life.

But, since the most attractive women are the younger ones, if you don't want to be left with only the oldest ones, it's best to focus on looks instead of money. But money still matters because past the age of 35 or 40, younger women will become unattainable for most men of that age, so they will have to date older women who care less about looks. Having a good physique is still useful to attract women in your 40s though, but not nearly as useful as in your late teens or in your early to late 20s.

Even if you become an influencer, it will only be a side hustle. Less than 1% make a fortune off their looks.
There’s tons of 5 psl prettyboys on tiktok with millions of followers making money off sponsorships.

View attachment 1152586
Imagine being prime Jordan Barrett and making 100 k $ in just ONE DAY :what:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
Ofcourse you can make a profit if your a following I never denied that, but people make it seem like you can make a fortune, which can't be further from the truth.

How much money can you even make off of like 100k subs when there are so many accounts with more followers, not to mention 100k followers is hard to get.
Sponsor a $10 product. 10k of your followers buy it. Sponsor gives you a share of the $100k.

• +1
What a groundbreaking discovery, OP. Kill yourself.

Imagine being prime Jordan Barrett and making 100 k $ in just ONE DAY :what:

Just be in the top 0.0001% of your industry in terms of wages meanwhile average male model makes 28000$ per year.

• +1
Reactions: gamma

It's not really about attention here it's more about money, which almost everyone including gigachads wants more of. More followers = more traffic =more money

• +1
damn we agree :feelsgood:

99% of forum wont be able to profit off his looks even after surgery

sad reality

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell