Why when registering on .is

Serial Coomer

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute
You are told to use home wifi and not to use vpns and shit.

Thats so retarded why would it be a concern if not bacause these sites are already a bootcamp for fresh fbi units that just left school. This shit so obvious like do you really think that im gonna tell in a thread how many throats i slit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
To prevent alts duh.

If you know you know, I don't wanna get banned but the word has been out for long time now

it's the exact same thing here btw

but you can't blacklist all VPN IP addresses, some people are gonna register regardless

Yeah bro, the FBI definitely cares about your irrelevant incel ass :feelsokman:
Agent rodriguez is training his camouflage manipulative skills

to make it easier for the feds to find you, they alreadu busted so many pedos there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Hqdefault

You are told to use home wifi and not to use vpns and shit.

Thats so retarded why would it be a concern if not bacause these sites are already a bootcamp for fresh fbi units that just left school. This shit so obvious like do you really think that im gonna tell in a thread how many throats i slit?
Only dumbass believes in the alt excuse.

Forums like this one and .is get subpoena'd a lot for user information because this and .is are high profile "incel" forums and a lot of radical shit gets said

If something intense happens like a member goes ER or threatens to ER, then the blame could fall on the forum for allowing TOR/VPN sign ups. In reality, a decent lawyer could handle such a thing, but I guess the admins want to keep their asses squeaky clean.

It's like the roiders on YouTube claiming they are using roids on their animal test subject. It's unlikely they would get arrested for roid use on themselves, but still, just to be sure they cover their asses and say it's on a test subject

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
Only dumbass believes in the alt excuse.

Forums like this one and .is get subpoena'd a lot for user information because this and .is are high profile "incel" forums and a lot of radical shit gets said

If something intense happens like a member goes ER or threatens to ER, then the blame could fall on the forum for allowing TOR/VPN sign ups. In reality, a decent lawyer could handle such a thing, but I guess the admins want to keep their asses squeaky clean.

It's like the roiders on YouTube claiming they are using roids on their animal test subject. It's unlikely they would get arrested for roid use, but still, just to be sure they cover their asses.
Would you say there is 100% a team already organized on monitoring shit 24/7 and sending units to users locations (at least in us) ?

Would you say there is 100% a team already organized on monitoring shit 24/7 and sending units to users locations (at least in us) ?
If forums like this one and .is were interested in being transparent and honest with their userbase. They would share the subpoenas they receive and blur user information. A subpoena often comes with a gag order which states the existence of the subpoena should not be revealed to anyone until investigations conclude. So the admins could legally share them once investigations conclude, but nope. Pretty sus considering the admins are supposed to be on our side lol

Here is what they typically look like in the US:

Index

No. But I do think if someone says some outlandish thing and it gets shared enough times on IncelTears and other subreddits, then law enforcement might start sending in subpoenas for user's information and perhaps put them on a list somewhere.