Why white girls are best

I used to like asian girls, but now i see the truth.

Asian girls are the most self hating race of women. Most ethnics hate their ethnicity and the fact that they aren’t white. Almost all ethnic girls want to be blonde stacy and they are insecure about it. Thats why ethnics, especially asian girls, fawn over white brah because thats the closest they’ll ever get to being white. They want to be white, they want to feel white, they want status.

Meanwhile

White girls have no insecurities in their identity. White girls dont see being white as anything special since they are living their normie life experiences. Thats why white girls are more open to ethnic brah, they dont care about fitting in with white brah. They dont see white brah/white culture as special since they were born in it. Thats why white girls want to be tanned and look like Mediterranean brah, everyone wants what they cant have.
Why would you ever even consider dating an asian girl they have mongoloid skulls their flat maxillas are disgusting. i only date middle eastern girls its the best pussy you can get trust me!

dnrd + squishy fogs

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and datboijj
I don’t have any niggers in my ancestry either but you are some weird Asian, sandnigger, kike mutt thing
yeah Chudcel but you're half-Armenian aren't you?

also decide if you are JBW coper or JDBW coper

yeah Chudcel but you're half-Armenian aren't you?
Yeah but I have straight brown hair which is something white people can actually have unlike his curly black hair
also decide if you are JBW coper or JDBW coper
I believe in JBE/JDBW what did I say in this thread or what have I ever said that would hint I am a JBW coper

I’m so fucking tired of fucking ethnic women fuuuuuck. White women have such a high SMV that they need to be dating giga Chad or only hooking up with chadlite+ .Even HTN is not enough for most of them.

I’m white and white women are still the hardest to get by far (for sex and LTR)
brutal lad, I can't even get ethnic girls, it's super jova for me