Why White men look so better than ethnic men??

just lol, most whites are ugly as sin with ugly skin tones that resembles a pig. like 5% of whites (depending on the country) are good-looking.

Because we're not supposed to be living together on this Earth.

Europe for euros etc

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
on average whites have more chads than any other race

if there was a chang, tyrone, chad, chadpreet, chaddullah standing next to eachother, theyd all have almost equal smv
Numerous tinder experiments refute this. Chang,chadpreet won’t do as well on tinder compared to a chad or a lightskin tyrone, and chadullah it depends how whitepassing he is. Dark skin tyrone will do worse compared to lightskin tyrone and chad. Lightskin tyrones and white chads have the highest smv here in the west. I would guess the same applies irl but not to a major extent, not sure tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Somalipirate, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2506

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2506
Just to let you know, I have reported you to the mods for being a potential alt. Something about you just seems strange.

if there was a chang, tyrone, chad, chadpreet, chaddullah standing next to eachother, theyd all have almost equal smv

So you don't believe in the racepill at all? That's kinda what you're implying, and I somewhat agree from a PSL/incel/lookism perspective it's accurate. But is it accurate for a woman's perspective?

Haven't you heard about the -3 rule for Indians? So basically they did tinder experiments with a chadpreet 8/10 on the normie scale, and his performance was equivalent to a 5/10 white guy (on the normie scale).

Obviously it's debateable whether the chadpreet was 8/10, but imo, he mogged the white guy hard in terms of facial aesthetics, symmetry, harmony, which also includes the PSL perspective.

Idk if I necessarily believe in the -3 rule. Don't think it's that big, but I do believe there's a significant disadvantage for indians and asians. Don't think there's such gaps between whites, blacks, hispanics, arbs. But idk. But if you're indian /asian your inceldom is way more justified. You have more of an excuse. In other words. The racepill is real, only if you're indian/asian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Somalipirate
Numerous tinder experiments refute this. Chang,chadpreet won’t do as well on tinder compared to a chad or a lightskin tyrone, and chadullah it depends how whitepassing he is. Dark skin tyrone will do worse compared to lightskin tyrone and chad. Lightskin tyrones and white chads have the highest smv here in the west. I would guess the same applies irl but not to a major extent, not sure tho
what about the zyzz vs thom strid experiment lmao

im guessing u dont know what a true chadpreet / chang looks like

SALUDON TINDER MOGS TYRONE,CHADADULLAH
CHADDAM/MEd chad >>>>>

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Chadeep
what about the zyzz vs thom strid experiment lmao

im guessing u dont know what a true chadpreet / chang looks like
Zyzz has extreme body halo