Why white people and subhuman curries like white skin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
When light brown skin is superior and excites pre cum?

Screenshot 2024 03 26 193032
Screenshot 2023 12 04 030827

Screenshot 2023 11 19 010740

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
@Pei @Iasacrko @Willmogulater

Last edited:
Pale skin mogs. Keep coping gypsy indian

Pale skin mogs. Keep coping gypsy indian
nope thats folate deficiency, throw more terms around ur whole lineagewill look a wandering gypsy next to me

Gandy is not light brown he’s golden with red undertones

nope thats folate deficiency, throw more terms around ur whole lineagewill look a wandering gypsy next to me
No one knows what the fuck that is 😹😹
Jfl I can visualize you smashing your keyboard trying to search for medial terms that imply pale skin is bad

No one knows what the fuck that is 😹😹
Jfl I can visualize you smashing your keyboard trying to search for medial terms that imply pale skin is bad
I can visualise ur whore of a mother sucking my cock after which i slit her throat and send it to the rotting basement u live in

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
are you larping as low iq or??
I’m hungry idk what I’m saying rn in the last 39 minutes, but he does look white and u can tell he’s a white giy. He’s not ethnic

I don't think even Pajeets like "white" skin in particular. But they sure do love light skin. So do I.

Med goddesses fog.

I can visualise ur whore of a mother sucking my cock after which i slit her throat and send it to the rotting basement u live in
Internet forum made you too confident, I'd cave your skull in if u talked like that to me irl

I don't think even Pajeets like "white" skin in particular. But they sure do love light skin. So do I.

Med goddesses fog.
light includes olive and light brown, and people use light to refer to more caucasian features not just the skin colour else every dalit can get on monobenzene and become sex symbol

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Internet forum made you too confident, I'd cave your skull in if u talked like that to me irl
ur 15 with recessed bones Id slit ur throat and skull fuck ur mother with ur head behind after she gets impaled by my cock

I like north Indian skin.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
What race is gandy then

ur 15 with recessed bones Id slit ur throat and skull fuck ur mother with ur head behind after she gets impaled by my cock

View attachment 2832343
As if u aren't recessed 😹😹😹
I do mma + wrestling, I'm sure I can beat the shit out of a guy that rots all day on .org even if he's older

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
As if u aren't recessed 😹😹😹
I do mma + wrestling, I'm sure I can beat the shit out of a guy that rots all day on .org even if he's older
brooo this ephedra making me angry bro I want to kill somoene

brooo this ephedra making me angry bro I want to kill somoene
Keep jfl reacting caging at 50k+ posts keep wasting ur life threatening teens on an internet forum niggaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Keep jfl reacting caging at 50k+ posts keep wasting ur life threatening teens on an internet forum niggaaaaaa
bro come here I want to tell you something

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Lighter than yours but I don't like white skin.
if I bleach my skin and lose weight ,I will no longer be subhuman in India?