Why white women don't like asian men?

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
Suppose Asian can be tall, for example, I am 190 cm tall, but I am not quite an ordinary Asian, I am a asian of turanid type (kazakh), also i am jewish (my mother is jewish).
Suppose Asian can be masculine, I am quite masculine.
But why am I always rejected?
I am asian? I am white? Or i am ethnic?
10A653AE D75F 4D26 8E98 0ED7892418A3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
My size is 14 cm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Suppose Asian can be tall, for example, I am 190 cm tall, but I am not quite an ordinary Asian, I am a asian of turanid type (kazakh), also i am jewish (my mother is jewish).
View attachment 87844
Asian men are seen as submissive and weak. They're often very small and are rumored to have very small penises.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1100
You don't really look Asian so that's probably not the reason you get rejected

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
Bro ur height halos u above the rice-fed east Asians and white women obviously see that. Ur just avg af but high potential

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Rape vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, pisslord, reddollars and 1 other person
View attachment 87844

jfl at slavs calling themselves Asian. You look absolutely nothing like an Asian at all. You look like mediocre shit because you are mediocre shit, not because you are "Asian".

You are also cursed with upper facial fat aka the worst facial trait ever. I have it as do my sister and brother and we all look like shit because of it. JFL at men who have children with women with bad facial fat it's the stupidest thing ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 87844

You don't look Asian at all. You look white/European.

Lmao he does not look European he looks exactly like he says he is
Kazakh chad
92f1a4f3f95608ed863d9aecdc597f6d
Jewish lips
Download 3

Jews are gross, this is known

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Alexanderr and pisslord
You look vaguely Asian. Doesn't seem to me that this is the reason for your rejection.

Your midface looks tall

your lower malar fat pads destroy your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No. He doesn't look white to me.
Really? You can't see someone with European descent?
He looks minimally asian but I still see someone from Europe.

it's because you're subhuman. dont complicate it.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Krezo, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Tbf he isn't THAT bad looking. He is on a par with me as a low tier normie or about 4/10.

Not true I know couple of chicks who have a fetish for Asian K pop looking men. One is literally obsessed over her FWB lol. She’s a 7/10 white girl with a good body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You’re not getting rejected because your Asian your getting rejected because you are ugly or at the very least below average looking

• +1
Sounds like most Asian women like white men JFL, implying the JBW mega cope.

If you want to date a white woman so bad just find a kpop fanatic. If a white man wants an Asian woman so bad just find a self hating one who only wants hapa babies.

Most people stick to their own race.

• +1
View attachment 87844

No offence bud, but you're from Russia.

I know for a fact there is prejudice against guys from the former USSR states like Khazakstan, Uzbekistan etc Because these guys are known as being illegal immigrant low-class workers.

However when in Russia i have seen nice white slavic girls with Khazak looking guys so there is hope.

Also do you honestly think you look masculine? You are well below average looking, sorry but not hot young girl would be attracted to that face, just telling you the facts straight

View attachment 87844
can u stop spreading ur ethnicity? its nothing to brag about jfl