Why white women have better bones than our women ?

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

Vs

Thought ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Mewton
2nd seems chubby or has roundy face

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart, Biiyo03, Corleone and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @AscendingHero @Korea @Prettyboy

They eat too much couscous tajine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16058 and 4 others
None are whites.
I can guarantee you average kurdish girl bone mog most white girls.
This is the average bone on them.
Example of average

But i prefer Kinda boneless females and tiny angelic skull. Cuz we seek whats opposite to us

Attachments

• BD55A794-13E0-426F-A786-51BEAD881779.jpeg
    BD55A794-13E0-426F-A786-51BEAD881779.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Shrek2OnDvD, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Tbh I've also noticed this
My theory is whites have more volumous bigger skulls than ethnics which gives room to more facial bone development and projection

CristaCoberModelArchivesAOC
2814162 2969CF83 A805 4C4A AE06 9E8C2ED6F011
Unnamed 2

Same goes for males

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Tbh I've also noticed this
My theory is whites have more volumous bigger skulls than ethnics which gives room to more facia bone development and projection

View attachment 1713643View attachment 1713644View attachment 1713648
White women tend to have the most gay alien skulls, lack neotony, long midface, the more nordic the more tranny looking usually.
But they get away due to coloring for most guys. That’z why i always said ideal girl is ethnic skull with nordic or celtic coloring

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Prettyboy, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, KING REIDYZ and Mewton
So white women are the most masculine lol
better facial development doesnt mean more masculine.

good facial development is an attractive trait in both genders, it's not attractive to have a wide tall square chin on women though.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Mewton and Deleted member 18840

Attachments

• images - 2022-06-03T165132.180.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-03T165132.180.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

good facial development is an attractive trait in both genders, it's not attractive to have a wide tall square chin on women though.
White women have less angelic skull on average by far. They have more tall faces and tall midface with usually
Super wide ipd.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
White women have less angelic skull on average by far. They have more tall faces and tall midface with usually
Super wide ipd.
You're right but they have better jaws often than even ethnic males lol and good pfl too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
White women tend to have the most gay alien skulls, lack neotony, long midface, the more nordic the more tranny looking usually.
But they get away due to coloring for most guys. That’z why i always said ideal girl is ethnic skull with nordic or celtic coloring
Ideal girl is triracial with neotenous pheno imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Mewton and Deleted member 18840
look at most ethnic women (with no white genes) and look at white women and see who you'd rather fuck.

reminder this nordic stacy has a taller skull and better overall forward growth than most men but looks hot as hell.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
look at most ethnic women (with no white genes) and look at white women and see who you'd rather fuck.

reminder this nordic stacy has a taller and better overall forward growth than most men but looks hot as hell.

View attachment 1713666View attachment 1713668
This girl literally has hapa looks aka mongoloid admixture. I never said i prefer ethnic over white i said ethnic skull with white soft features and coloring is absolutely the best.
Somebody like dasha taran is defo not white but has ethnic angelic skull and white coloring.

• +1
feminine trait, looks good and innocent which is feminine.
It makes the nose bigger and larger a typical nordic trait. I don’t like it. Ethnic who are well grown unironically have better upturned tiny nose than nordics

Women with neotenous features are more attractive imo

• +1
Super wide ipd.
Who has the most angelic SKULL on average ?

• +1
This girl literally has hapa looks aka mongoloid admixture. I never said i prefer ethnic over white i said ethnic skull with white soft features and coloring is absolutely the best.
Somebody like dasha taran is defo not white but has ethnic angelic skull and white coloring.
her eyes may look just a bit monolid

but even if her eyes look a -little- bit monolid, she still has colored eyes. which are not found in ethnics.. also her skull, forward growth is all pure cro magnon admixture.

Who has the most angelic SKULL on average ?
Ethnic girls by far. Just go outside. Not arab girls tho they tend to have long faces like arab guys. West asians, and overall mixed mongolian girls tend to have it.

• +1

reminder this nordic stacy has a taller skull and better overall forward growth than most men but looks hot as hell.

View attachment 1713666View attachment 1713668
Looks like a tranny. Idk why deathnics lose their shit over muh nordic features and blonde hair.
Ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, KING REIDYZ, TrestIsBest and 2 others
It makes the nose bigger and larger a typical nordic trait. I don’t like it. Ethnic who are well grown unironically have better upturned tiny nose than nordics
that just falls back on taste, me personally id fuck anyone thats good looking. black/white/arab/mexican/etc etc.. maybe not indians except for a few though.

but i think overall whites mog.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18840
her eyes may look just a bit monolid

but even if her eyes look a -little- bit monolid, she still has colored eyes. which are not found in ethnics.. also her skull, forward growth is all pure cro magnon admixture.
Many ethnic have light eyes. You’re pali, you should know that blue eyes came from the dead sea.
She looks finnish 100/100 but even then i don’t like her eyes they lack prettyness.
Hunter eyes or pseudo hunter on girls are really ugly.

Forward grown isn’t a white trait. Im more forward and boned than every white you may have seen - in motion irl.

• +1
  • Love it
that just falls back on taste, me personally id fuck anyone thats good looking. black/white/arab/mexican/etc etc.. maybe not indians except for a few though.

but i think overall whites mog.
Girl in my avi is another example of angelic skull @KING REIDYZ she has not redeeming features beside it but is super cute because of it.
Angelic skull is the number one trait to seek on a girl.
And you never see a white girl with such a neoteonous skull

• +1
Many ethnic have light eyes. You’re pali, you should know that blue eyes came from the dead sea.
She looks finnish 100/100 but even then i don’t like her eyes they lack prettyness.
Hunter eyes or pseudo hunter on girls are really ugly.

Forward grown isn’t a white trait. Im more forward and boned than every white you may have seen - in motion irl.
lol no it's not a white trait i guess every race can be forward grown.

i'm saying whites have the superior skull.

give me one ethnic guy that has a skull like this, ever?

im not really dickriding even though it may seem the case, they literally have better facial development than all the other races.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
Girl in my avi is another example of angelic skull @KING REIDYZ she has not redeeming features beside it but is super cute because of it.
Angelic skull is the number one trait to seek on a girl.
And you never see a white girl with such a neoteonous skull
shes cute

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
lol no it's not an ethnic trait i guess every race can be forward grown.

View attachment 1713676

im not really dickriding even though it may seem the case, they literally have better facial development than all the other races.
This pheno is more masculine.

And just for the anecdote i have a better chin than him by far and thus better face in height and wider zygos by far so wider and taller face if we go by psl. He mogs based on coloring and soft features. Hell
Even my jaw is wider eventho his is more defined but he is lean

Attachments

• E5017C9A-7CA2-4222-9FB6-0FF4970FF98E.png
    E5017C9A-7CA2-4222-9FB6-0FF4970FF98E.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
This pheno is more masculine.

And just for the anecdote i have a better chin than him by far and thus better face in height and wider zygos by far so wider and taller face if we go by psl. He mogs based on coloring and soft features. Hell
Even my jaw is wider eventho his is more defined but he is lean
you dont even come close to him.

if we're going by deathnic cope your pheno should be more masculine cuz "muh dark loox" @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18840

Sarah-Hyland-Hair-2018-Critics-Choice-Awards.jpg

THIS IS IDEAL @StreegeReturn

Last edited:
  • +1
Where is the white woman in the opening post?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Ethnic girls by far. Just go outside. Not arab girls tho they tend to have long faces like arab guys. West asians, and overall mixed mongolian girls tend to have it.
Black women and curries women too sometimes imo.

• +1
lol no it's not a white trait i guess every race can be forward grown.

View attachment 1713676

1896E498 D43B 4693 97B6 1862A52CC063

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Mewton and currylightskin
Brother I think more meat, eggs and dairy