Why white women have better bones than our women ?

This girl literally has hapa looks aka mongoloid admixture. I never said i prefer ethnic over white i said ethnic skull with white soft features and coloring is absolutely the best.
Somebody like dasha taran is defo not white but has ethnic angelic skull and white coloring.
how she look hapa WTF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Why our women are boneless ???

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton
how she look hapa WTF
Just can tell. The eyes, the skin, the vibe. If she does dna test you will see. To me finnish are hapa too and most russians are too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and StrangerDanger
Just can tell. The eyes, the skin, the vibe. If she does dna test you will see. To me finnish are hapa too and most russians are too
they got like 5% siberian dna not 50% still looks white with slightly exotic eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Biiyo03

Attachments

• 645F5D82-30AE-4853-9818-9674AC816E32.jpeg
    645F5D82-30AE-4853-9818-9674AC816E32.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton
they got like 5% siberian dna not 50% still looks white with slightly exotic eyes
It mogs average white imo cuz the admixture is more neotonic.
When you are a psl aspie you can tell
Even 5/100 of an adxmiture.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
she has brunn pheno which has some chinky traits like flat face.
she's not brunn, she's more eastern shifted more like east baltid/ladogan + north pontid or something

• +1
she's not brunn, she's more eastern shifted more like east baltid/ladogan + north pontid or something
See you’re even more aspie than me
All of this just to tell me i’m kebab.
Its brutzlly over.
Any hope to fraud med?

• JFL
Deathnics be like "Muh stacy :soy:"

@StreegeReturn does he mog you?

• +1
See you’re even more aspie than.
All of this just to tell me i’m kebab.
Its brutzlly over.
Any hope to fraud med?
im not a med expert ask @gamma he will be able to tell whether you pass in southern europe

• JFL
  • +1
In harmony/ leaness curently imo yes. But i will assess definitively in few months once totally lean
That guy is a solid chaddam
Nigga hit me with some pics when you're done :feelstrash:

• +1
He said i do. But i need your aspie pheno opinion 🤗
yes sure you look whiter than @the BULL whos italian so I see why not whats your ethnicity btw? kurdish?

• JFL
could be any of the two tbh, hard to diffrentiate between these 2 phenos sometimes, for example apricity has randy orton at both brunn and east baltid example threads.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
could be any of the two tbh, hard to diffrentiate between these 2 phenos, for example apricity has randy orton at both brunn and east baltid example threads.
I think its pretty easy
Brunns look Irish
East Baltid/Ladogan influenced phenos look Finnish/Russian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and vaseqmoherad
yes sure you look whiter than @the BULL whos italian so I see why not whats your ethnicity btw? kurdish?
another bad take from you. we literally have the same ancestry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
None are whites.
I can guarantee you average kurdish girl bone mog most white girls.
This is the average bone on them.
Example of average

But i prefer Kinda boneless females and tiny angelic skull. Cuz we seek whats opposite to us
that ain't average mf
my oneitis was a kurdish girl tho:hnghn:
she looked like ethnic asian russians sort of like a tatar
not white but had similiar features to tatars while being amazonian in her built ie non short- good bone type of girl:feelsgah::feelsgah:

• WTF
that ain't average mf
my oneitis was a kurdish girl tho:hnghn:
she looked like ethnic asian russians sort of like a tatar
not white but had similiar features to tatars while being amazonian in her built ie non short- good bone type of girl:feelsgah::feelsgah:
No touch

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • JFL
there is barely any difference we come from the same people of roman empire
We are unironically the true aryans. Within our lifetime we will restore our greatness. Thats a life purpose instead of wagey and coping with hoes

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
I swear I'm giving you my blonde sister for that kurdish girl plus two camels as a compensation for our friendship:feelsez:
I guess love is something we can’t argue against.
I think i can easily arrange you with her by showing myself to her and making her admire me and ask her to marry a friend. Lookz halo

• JFL
I guess love is something we can’t argue against.
I think i can easily arrange you with her by showing myself to her and making her admire me and ask her to marry a friend. Lookz halo
brutal thirdpartypilled and middle manpilled
over for primary school oneitis cels:feelswhy:

• JFL
brutal thirdpartypilled and middle manpilled
over for primary school oneitis cels:feelswhy:
We gotta play with our cards. I still miss my giga stacy yellow eyed kurdish girl i asked out out of nowhere in a pharmacy cuz i felt in love with her face. For marriage. fogs
The shit of
Everygirl i
Ever saw.

Imagine.. she agreed then said she will
Ask
Her parents and her parents saying we don’t want you to go to the west… muh green card.
So she declined with a tear on her face.

I just want to become asexual

• So Sad
We gotta play with our cards. I still miss my giga stacy yellow eyed kurdish girl i asked out out of nowhere in a pharmacy cuz i felt in love with her face. For marriage. fogs
The shit of
Everygirl i
Ever saw.

Imagine.. she agreed then said she will
Ask
Her parents and her parents saying we don’t want you to go to the west… muh green card.
So she declined with a tear on her face.

I just want to become asexual
damn
I'm a primal shit who wants pussy and girls sometimes

tbh you can fix your problem by extra androgens to make yourself attracted to more girls
in short be primal

don't stress over one girl
يبوووو شكد اكو بنات بالدنيا

Vs

Thought ?

I agree. I also see black women with mogger skulls but truth is white women are men with vaginas but are halod by lightskin and eyes. This is why I fuck Maghrebi women soley like the insta one you showed

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I agree. I also see black women with mogger skulls but truth is white women are men with vaginas but are halod by lightskin and eyes. This is why I fuck Maghrebi women soley like the insta one you showed
Delete INSHALLAH, you only fuck your own hand nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Delete INSHALLAH, you only fuck your own hand nigga
I almost dated a girl like this :feelswah: I used to fancy her I worked with her she was very nice to me we flirted a lot she was 1/3rd curry though but looked a lot like this girl but slimmer face slimmer body and was white passing ethnic like @Xangsane her only rthjic feature was her slightly tanned skin and full lips but as I said she is white (considered white by everybody else unless she told you you’d not know)

Her one failo was her height she was 5’2 foidlet and liked tallfags :feelswah: but still used to flirt with me :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane