Why Whites are seen as Superior

Your teeth are probably all kinds of fucked up. You also probably have a shitty diet, more weak than I am, get little to no pussy, and you probably dont even bathe correctly
Ok greycel. Whats ur DNA?

I swear it's the same thread every month, and we reach the same conclusions every time, why does this keep happening?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Mediocre Normalfag and Averagecel
It’s even worse now that whites are diminishing in number. Their physical traits will be more desired and their overall smv will continue to increase, following a linear trend

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
neanderthals gave blacks maxillary protrusion
But look up Australian Aborigines they are blacks with Neanderthal DNA

neanderthals gave blacks maxillary protrusion
But look up Australian Aborigines they are blacks with Neanderthal DNA
Blacks don't have neanderthal dna

Um but then why are they not in the top 10 strongest people? Simple they didn’t have access, Most blacks were poor,
Holy shit the old tiring excuse of socio-economic disparities.

Nah because we are used to whites. As kids we mostly had whites as friends, neighbors etc.

Nvm you are right

Nvm you are right
But when you think about it some blacks in America aren’t fully african which is why some have caucasoid skulls. Some can have it but most of them dont

Last edited:
Nvm you are right
View attachment 247602

But when you think about it some blacks in America aren’t fully african which is why they aren’t black as shit. Some can have it but most of them dont
Genetic facts from the authoritative and worldwide known rastafari.tv

Nvm you are right
View attachment 247602

But when you think about it some blacks in America aren’t fully african which is why some have caucasoid skulls. Some can have it but most of them dont
True lots of nigger slaves were raped by white owners so most of the have atleast some white in them nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Foids want bbc

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Because we are superior and there's no way to deny it

Complaining about which race is superior won't make you anymore attractive.

I said what I said. If you're a subhuman white, you'll stay subhuman. Vice versa with any other race. The end. End of story.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back