Why whites will always be special

internet, appliances, computers, etc greatly, much more then the USA/europeans in recent years. this is ignoring asian americans dominating in innovation in the usa too jfl, which contributes to the vast majority of "western" innovations/inventions in the modern age as well.

Peans are much too unintelligent to read journals like ArXiv. If they did, they'd soon cry after realizing the abundance of "Sino Savages".

HapMap

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

Last edited:
Whites are gods gift to this world.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
2. muh joos. base iq for europeans is still lower then 95. purer european countries also have average iqs below 100

"Joos":

HapMap

Wy

Pi

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Even whites can’t properly define who is white and who isn’t. Reminder, Italians & the Irish weren’t considered white not too long ago, goes to show that the current use of it isn’t necessarily based on science but the political & social climate.
Not too mention the fact you were solely responsible for the last two world wars that killed millions (of whites) and probably the third too.

youre arab tho
You still crying that I look more white than you? Maybe come suck on my cock for a while and you’ll lose some melanin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and The_God
Even whites

"Even Whites"? The algorithms used by Peans to calculate racial genetics were designed/improved by East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
"Even Whites"? The algorithms used by Peans to calculate racial genetics were designed/improved by East Asians.
Right but it wasnt meant to come off as “if whites can’t do it, no one can”. Just felt like pointing out that the use of the word “white” is very subjective, as many Italians & Irish weren’t even considered “white” by other “whites” just a century ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and ScoobyCurry420
I'm just being a realist and care only for the truth. My arguement was not which civilization came first but which civilzed race and or nationality gave this earth more meaningfull advancedments and inventions and by far it's the white race. That's not even debateable. Without the white race there is no planes, cars, computers, trains, electricity, plumbing, etc. To compare any race to the whites in terms of inventions and advancements in society is laughable as no race or group comes close. Africa had nothing before the white's civilized them. The Natives were living like savages before the white's civilized them. The Asians were living like peasants before stealing our technology and inventions. That's the truth, end of discussion.

You have been given the :blackpill:. You're welcome
Yes I’m aware but Europeans only provided the benefits we love today recently. Before the renaissance it was MENAS curries and Chinese that provided to most of history even if we include the Greeks and romans

@King Solomon

Jfl if you think a united EU can ever conquer China. Never forget the most powerful Pink nation, the USA, lost in Korea right after winning WW2 against Nazi Germany.

The Europeans themselves come from the Mongoloid ballsack. Their very existence came from centuries of rape from paternally Asian quapa mutts against the "old Europeans" in the region.

Last edited:
europeans are genetically colonized through millennia of asian rape jfl.
asians are not genetically colonized.

reminder that the swarthy roman empire was destroyed by turkic hobos and abused germanics fleeing said turkic hobos

I understand europoids have little foresight and cannot think too far ahead or back in history. I'll break it down in a way your tiny brain can understand. Y-DNA haplogroups are gene markers, on your Y chromosome, which trace the genetic record of your male ancestors. It's literally a genetic surname, unchanged and passed from father to son for millennia. Europeans have something called Haplogroup R, Q and N. If you carry these haplogroups, you are a rape baby of Asian ancestry. Tatar turkics invaded Russia, Avars did so as well. Siberian Corded ware Aryans colonized the entire continent from the east. Chinese reindeer herders outbred europoids, became the Uralic peoples, and forced their way into Finland, Russia, Sweden, and the Baltics. The Inuits fucked the Welsh and Vikings despite being isolated backwooders. Magyar turkics FOUNDED Hungary, the Mongols owned all of Eastern Europe. The Huns conquered as far west as Paris. Through these millennia of invasions, Y haplogroups R, Q, N, and C have dominated europe, displacing the original G and I lineages almost completely. The only caucasian haplogroups are GHIJ, and of those only I is uniquely european (J and G come from the middle east). Oh and to add insult to injury, haplogroup E comes from africa, you mulatto.

The only reason "white people" ascended to the level they have is geographic luck. Mongol invasions brought Eastern stirrup tech, and warfare tactics. Asia and Mesoamerica never had a Dark age or regression as significant as Europe's fall of Rome. The only reason you lucked out was because you were on an easy-mode distance from the american continent. And even after all that, you still managed to lose your empires and colonies. Euro birthrates are even lower than Japanese ones when "POC" immigration is accounted for. Your people are getting bred by nonwhites faster than a malignant melanoma (pun intended). Inceldom continues to rise with mayocels offing themselves and shooting women out of frustration, with only 12% of under-20 white boys being able to touch a woman. Your race is dying.

Your dolichocephalic recessed cheekbones look gaunt. Your bug-like, low canthal tilt eyes make you look eternally fatigued. Your race is destined to be cucked by ANY nonwhite--Turks, Blacks, Arabs, Asians, even Jews. Europe's been a cumdumpster since the beginning of time. Everything remotely good about your race comes from its women. Which is why despite living in a society that coddles white 'men' you are still getting outbred by Nonwhites on a daily basis. China's rise outshadows your pathetic "Nations" growth--you are living in the Asian century. Your women are getting taken by nonwhites, left, right and centre. Obesity is somehow worse than it was before (is that even possible? lol) and drug addiction and fentanyl epidemics are running rampant. And to top it all off, you will never have a woman. You will never have a foreskin. And you will never be an indigenous European. Your downfall is inevitable, try not to rope QAnon. It never began for "whites".

• JFL
Reactions: wholesome
Does anybody use Looksmax for anything but the race wars? Always an epic read.

Does anybody use Looksmax for anything but the race wars? Always an epic read.
Unfortunately most people don't realize it's all irrelevant as the Jews have every Nation by the balls. People who cheer as the whites face the worst genocide in human history are cheering for their own genocide and enslavement to the Jews as whites were the best resistance to the jews for thousands of years and nobody. As the white Nations all fall and whites become minorities in their own Nations more depopulation methods and control/enslavement methods will be utilized all over the earth.

This includes mandated injections with periodic boosters for population control, disease, destruction of human DNA along with many other things. This includes destruction of the air quality, weather manipulation, water quality, food quality and supply, as well as our animals and plant life. Lastly, they will have a one world government and one world digital currency which you will use your own body to scan. Bill gates already has the patent for this 060606 which is a cryptocurrency which will be in humans and your slave labor and behavior will determine how much digital currency you receive and what goods and services you have access too aka the Chinese communist social credit score to control you like animals. Lastly, once neuralink takes off every human will be begging for this tech to become a cyborg as they will say this is the next step in human evolution however this is an eternal enslavement in the matrix after you die your conciousness is trapped in AI.

Race wars are meaningless and irrelevant. However, when a group of people is and has been doing things for thousands of years and is on the brink of enslaving the entire earth one must point out this fact and do whatever one must to save himself, his family and others as well. We should be in this together to fight off the satanic fake Jews or Khzars from Babylon. Sadly, most people are to ignorant, arrogant or stupid to understand this. They will care more about meaningless things and this will be their downfall.

I believe I have some of the best methods for those who are smart enough to realize the state of this earth to earn your freedom, achieve the highest levels of health, longevity and reach higher levels of cognition. Unfortunately, the low IQ people will not care for this and will only seek the short term pleasures of the flesh, short term gains in the fiat ponzi scheme monopoly currency or fight and argue over meaningless race differences.

I'll post these methods in a later post.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Yes. In all truth, I imagine that Asian immigrant families often laugh at Western culture. It's a spectacle for those of superior nations.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Superior Nations is like being the smartest retard right now. Jews own all central banks in every nation and own all nations. However, Asians are stuck with the social credit score and much more enslaved than those of the west. Yes the west is by far more degenerate with race mixing and Hollywierd but that social credit score system is brutal. You no eat egg roll you have over 10% body fat you not get to travel anymore. lmao.

Insane race thread, even when banned he managed to make niggas seethe

Good thread whoever this was