Reactions: angelo and LooksThinker
wym they dont like it the same way? elab on that then i can answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
they love some big white bulldick dw

• +1
Reactions: ranierean, midlatinocel, Debetro and 1 other person
wym they dont like it the same way? elab on that then i can answer
sex drive maybe? I dont really know. Why men can fuck almost anything that moves and for women they must most of the time be desired and flirted etc

• +1
Reactions: wayme and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055, LooksThinker and 16 others
probably hormones

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, wificonnector and Deleted member 24789
They do, it's just that they're a LOT pickier and they have to factor in a few more risks (rape, pregnancy...) plus societal expectations/conditioning.

• +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055, Deleted member 32804 and 11 others
They do, it's just that they're a LOT pickier and they have to factor in a few more risks (rape, pregnancy...) plus societal expectations/conditioning.
Exactly but why these prerequisites if they like having sex "equally"

They don't fuck like we like to fuck, anyone with an IQ over 40 can know that's not the case

Like BucketCrab said, they do, they are just so picky they can easily tolerate a year of celibacy if they don't find a man that fills their physical attractiveness criteria, whereas desperate men often commit violence or go ER.

I LTR'ed someone with pcos (which as a side effect slightly raises her testosterone levels). She would want sex to the point it would be impossible to go that many rounds even with blue pills.

Which leads me to believe that it's not just inborn or personality related, it's hormonal. That's also why menopausal women are hornier than teenagers. Their testosterone skyrockets

Tldr; it boils down to testosterone, most women (even those who enjoy sex) have 20-40x less of it than an average man, unless they have polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, Prince88 and 5 others
Like BucketCrab said, they do, they are just so picky they can easily tolerate a year of celibacy if they don't find a man that fills their physical attractiveness criteria, whereas desperate men often commit violence or go ER.

I LTR'ed someone with pcos (which as a side effect slightly raises her testosterone levels). She would want sex to the point it would be impossible to go that many rounds even with blue pills.

Which leads me to believe that it's not just inborn or personality related, it's hormonal. That's also why menopausal women are hornier than teenagers. Their testosterone skyrockets

Tldr; it boils down to testosterone, most women (even those who enjoy sex) have 20-40x less of it than an average man, unless they have polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos).
OK I see and I understand what you are saying, and I repeat myself for the 4th time I never said that women didnt like sex , but why this spirit of selection if they love as much as we do , it doesnt make sense

something is wrong. Any guy on this site will say yes to fuck a sub 4psl with a nice body tonight if she comes to him

OK I see and I understand what you are saying, and I repeat myself for the 4th time I never said that women didnt like sex , but why this spirit of selection if they love as much as we do , it doesnt make sense
A male's biological imperative is impregnating as many females as possible - a male enjoys sex because fucking any female is a win in his book. Sure, if given a choice he'll choose a higher-quality female, but any female will generally do barring extreme cases.

A female's biological imperative is being impregnated by the highest quality male as possible. Females will not enjoy sex unless their arbitrary, often exceptionally high standards are met. They will be willing to sometimes compromise if particularly horny or if they can get something off the male, but if their criteria isn't met, they would rather not have sex at all.

True contentment from both parties is only reached when a female is having sex with a high quality male. There are countless stories of women never being in the mood for sex with their unattractive husband, but being very disinhibited when having sex with a male they find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, garoupilled_, TheAnomaly and 4 others
A male's biological imperative is impregnating as many females as possible - a male enjoys sex because fucking any female is a win in his book. Sure, if given a choice he'll choose a higher-quality female, but any female will generally do barring extreme cases.

A female's biological imperative is being impregnated by the highest quality male as possible. Females will not enjoy sex unless their arbitrary, often exceptionally high standards are met. They will be willing to sometimes compromise if particularly horny or if they can get something off the male, but if their criteria isn't met, they would rather not have sex at all.

True contentment from both parties is only reached when a female is having sex with a high quality male. There are countless stories of women never being in the mood for sex with their unattractive husband, but being very disinhibited when having sex with a male they find attractive.
so being a man of quality is just being a chad? Lol

I think you're basically right, but the conclusion remains the same. Women don't like sex like men

Well not necessarily, but generally speaking women won't enjoy sex with the average man.

I think you're basically right, but the conclusion remains the same. Women don't like sex like men
I'd argue they like it just as much, but in a different way and for different reasons.

• Hmm...
They do have sex drive even more than us but only for chads .

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Brownskink, datboijj and 2 others
Well not necessarily, but generally speaking women won't enjoy sex with the average man.
Yeah and I agree, hence the purpose of this thread
I'd argue they like it just as much, but in a different way and for different reasons.
No? since they only want and get wet for the top 5% then this is not the case

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
They do have sex drive even more than us but only for chads .
yeah but my goal was to understand why , if their sex drive is the same lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

They do. They just don't like to have it with average or ugly men unless heavily compensated.

A guy wastes maybe 40 kilocalories nutting into a woman. A woman risks 9 months of pregnancy, social exile and potentially death at childbirth.

It's natural that when it comes to casual sex, women have extreme physical standards. They have to consider the scenario that their kid could get genes from that man. Even birth control isn't 100%

Women, even high libido ones, would rather use a Satisfyer or dildo & visualize a hot guy than fuck a non-chadlite in a one night stand.

Many average or ugly guys on dating apps don't get this, and are angry when women don't respond to their direct sexual advances.
Those advances are only allowed for gl men. The role of 98% of men is to be a financial provider or husband.

Women will have kids with ugly men - if they get commitment, money, property and status as payment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksThinker, Bushman and 1 other person
They do. They just don't like to have it with average or ugly men unless heavily compensated.

A guy wastes maybe 40 kilocalories nutting into a woman. A woman risks 9 months of pregnancy, social exile and potentially death at childbirth.

It's natural that when it comes to casual sex, women have extreme physical standards. They have to consider the scenario that their kid could get genes from that man. Even birth control isn't 100%

Women, even high libido ones, would rather use a Satisfyer or dildo than fuck a non-chadlite in a one night stand.
so all this is related to the problem of getting pregnant ? :lul: wait wait, so it's not a problem for them to accidentally get pregnant with one of the 2 chadlite of the last month who fucked her? hahahaha

Nah i think women have less desire for sex with men that they don't know. This is the most logical conclusion

They only like sex by developing feelings or seeing a literal chadlite/chad gymmaxxed or whatever

so they don't like sex like us, their sexual passion comes from their emotions

so all this is related to the problem of getting pregnant ? :lul: wait wait, so it's not a problem for them to accidentally get pregnant with one of the 2 chadlite of the last month who fucked her? hahahaha

Nope, and they will often allow such men to fuck them even without a condom or being on birth control pills.

Many womens subconscious life goal is to birth beautiful looking kids.

Even if it means single parenthood.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksThinker, Mr. President and 1 other person
Nope, and they will often allow such men to fuck them even without a condom or being on birth control pills.

Many womens subconscious life goal is to birth beautiful looking kids.
Bro tens of sub chadlite fuck girls with consent too and many times, life is not just black and white, now explain that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Gandy I guess ure sub chadlite right? Or im wrong

explain your case for your ltr

Bro tens of sub chadlite fuck girls with consent too and many times, life is not just black and white, now explain that
Those are usually not one night stands, those are relationships.

As said above, women will greatly drop physical standards for a male if they are given commitment, resources, stability or gifts.

The standards for having one night stands and getting into relationships are two very different games.

Lower quality women (very fat, weird looking, deformed etc) also have lower criteria than high quality women.

Almost any man in existence, even that St. Blackops meme picture guy, can fuck women if they drop their standards low enough, all the way to actual down syndrome girls.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kama and Deleted member 24789
Those are usually not one night stands, those are relationships.

As said above, women will greatly drop physical standards for a male if they are given commitment, resources, stability or gifts.

The standards for having one night stands and getting into relationships are two very different games.

Lower quality women (very fat, weird looking, deformed etc) also have lower criteria than high quality women.

Almost any man in existence, even that St. Blackops meme picture guy, can fuck women if they drop their standards low enough, all the way to actual down syndrome girls.
you said that the consent doesnt operate on normies , so why would it matter whether you ltr a girl or not

a girl from 2023 who can take care of herself alone, would give the chance of ltr to a normie who doesnt attract her? hmmm why? what would she gain

so high quality girl fuck only chad? why a mtb with body halo thinks the same (on apps), she has the opportunity to fuck chads, doesn't she? why doesn't she stay in this spiral of fucking chads? we would have done the same with stacy

Last edited:
Exactly but why these prerequisites if they like having sex "equally"

They don't fuck like we like to fuck, anyone with an IQ over 40 can know that's not the case
Biology , women will naturally be way more picker cause of the risks involved cause of millions years of evolution compared to men of the past who would happily spread their seed and it was common to have 10+ kids

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 24789
Biology , women will naturally be way more picker cause of the risks involved cause of millions years of evolution compared to men of the past who would happily spread their seed and it was common to have 10+ kids
Biology is a fact, but even with this biology the overwhelming majority of women find themselves ltr normies , while following the blackpill it would have been better for her to fuck with the casual Sunday chad since its their nature , after all they only feel attraction to them , are independent financially so there're no real other reasons for it to be done like this, but its not the case

so they are demanding but what is it really the requirement of a woman for a guy, we can't know and it's the same thing for their desire to make love, to fuck etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kama and Deleted member 27472
Biology is a fact, but even with this biology the overwhelming majority of women find themselves ltr normies , while following the blackpill it would have been better for her to fuck with the casual Sunday chad since its their nature , after all they only feel attraction to them , are independent financially so there're no real other reasons for it to be done like this, but its not the case

so they are demanding but what is it really the requirement of a woman for a guy, we can't know and it's the same thing for their desire to make love, to fuck etc
Women will Ltr normies cause there’s only so much chads going round. And women get no benefit out of casual sex and a normies will provide for them in LTR so there’s a benefit there.

• +1
Women will Ltr normies cause there’s only so much chads going round. And women get no benefit out of casual sex and a normies will provide for them in LTR so there’s a benefit there.
could you consider giving up your lifelong sexual desire for a girl who will provide you?

Yeah chads are not a lot, but if really my nature was just to like stacies then i would never ltr a girl who wouldn't attract me tbh, i wouldn't look for a mtb at the age of 25, especially since the provider side no longer works in 2023 , everyone can feed themselves on average

Last edited:

there are not enough chads to go around and sexual desire does not happen in a vacuum, it has to be considered along other factors, and the social factors are indeed real and powerful that they overpower the biological ones, if they are still chadchasing in their early 30s they feel psychologically bad about themselves because by then its no longer fun its just a reminder they aren't good enough for one to LTR her. They have equal sexual desire it just manifests in terms of quality rather than quantity, for a girl 1 sex with chad = a guy having 50 sex with mtbs

• +1
there are not enough chads to go around and sexual desire does not happen in a vacuum, it has to be considered along other factors, and the social factors are indeed real and powerful that they overpower the biological ones

if they are still chadchasing in their early 30s they feel psychologically bad about themselves because by then its no longer fun its just a reminder they aren't good enough for one to LTR her. They have equal sexual desire it just manifests in terms of quality rather than quantity, for a girl 1 sex with chad = a guy having 50 sex with mtbs
Bro just put yourself in the place of a woman with your own words. Don't you think you would ever get married/ltr if sex with a stacy really brought you the equivalent of 50 ? Even at 30 , I think that with such biology even at my 40s I would continue casual sex

what you say is not very consistent with your other remarks just above, stating that sexual attraction was not created only with the physical attraction for women (and for that I agree, for me its the most logical thing although it goes against the idealism of this site)
according to your logic then becoming NT and funny , having the best feeling with a woman until ltr her would be the equivalent of becoming a chad since sexual consent will take place

Bro just put yourself in the place of a woman with your own words. Don't you think you would ever get married/ltr if sex with a stacy really brought you the equivalent of 50 ? Even at 30 , I think that with such biology even at my 40s I would continue casual sex

what you say is not very consistent with your other remarks just above, stating that sexual attraction was not created only with the physical attraction for women (and for that I agree, for me its the most logical thing although it goes against the idealism of this site)
according to your logic then becoming NT and funny , having the best feeling with a woman until ltr her would be the equivalent of becoming a chad since sexual consent will take place
I mean when I said 1 sex with chad=a guy having 50 sex with mtb, that was only insofar as we are are abstracting sexual desire from other factors which I don't really think you can do anyway. So yes, I dont really agree with what I said there because its too simple. In reality, I think biology explains almost nothing

• +1
sex drive maybe? I dont really know. Why men can fuck almost anything that moves and for women they must most of the time be desired and flirted etc
Because women put a lot more at risk when they have sex. They can get pregnant. Men can’t

• +1
Reactions: spark
Men find almost any women attractive, while women's sex drive is situational, it only awakens in the presence of high quality genetic material that they can obtain.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
what is the scientific reason

I'm not saying they don't like btw
because they barely if ever orgasm
men love it so much because its almost a guarantee to orgasm but the opposite for women

whats pco

did she have androgenic features, like manly appearance, body hair etc

did she have androgenic features, like manly appearance, body hair etc
Nothing, maybe some extra hair above her privates but nothing that can't be shaved off. Feminine body and face otherwise.

PCOS causes cysts in womens ovaries and as a result they have more testosterone than normal women.

Not all women with it are hypersexual but plenty are.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and gribsufer1
Nothing, maybe some extra hair above her privates but nothing that can't be shaved off. Feminine body and face otherwise.

PCOS causes cysts in womens ovaries and as a result they have more testosterone than normal women.

Not all women with it are hypersexual but plenty are.
what if u get a girl to inject t

what if u get a girl to inject t
I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Apparently bodybuilder women who inject T have massive libidos.
They want to have sex or rub their clits 24/7.

I'm just not attracted to the kind of body T- injecting women have. There are guys into those fitness bodies but I'm not one of them.

To me a womans hips need to be wider than their back. I also don't like super low body fat and visible muscles on women.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

So PCOS women are horny like the lads and don't care as much compared to a typical woman?

Women, even high libido ones, would rather use a Satisfyer or dildo & visualize a hot guy than fuck a non-chadlite in a one night stand.

Many average or ugly guys on dating apps don't get this, and are angry when women don't respond to their direct sexual advances.
Those advances are only allowed for gl men. The role of 98% of men is to be a financial provider or husband.

Women will have kids with ugly men - if they get commitment, money, property and status as payment.
What's bad about being a husband

• +1
So PCOS women are horny like the lads and don't care as much compared to a typical woman?
Probably not all, but many. Many women who compulsively seek casual sex, go clubbing and are 'party girls' probably have PCOS.

But I'm not a doctor so don't want to make sweeping generalizations :D

What's bad about being a husband

Nothing IMO. But many people in the PSL sphere see it as the ultimate punishment or humiliation - even when it's often the only way a very ugly guy can ever get a woman.

There's nothing wrong with settling down with a high quality woman even if you're good looking. Especially if you have a real connection with her and both know it's going to last for years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Apparently bodybuilder women who inject T have massive libidos.
They want to have sex or rub their clits 24/7.

I'm just not attracted to the kind of body T- injecting women have. There are guys into those fitness bodies but I'm not one of them.

To me a womans hips need to be wider than their back. I also don't like super low body fat and visible muscles on women.
they can just inject t without bodybuilding

Probably not all, but many. Many women who compulsively seek casual sex, go clubbing and are 'party girls' probably have PCOS.

Nothing IMO. But many people in the PSL sphere see it as the ultimate punishment or humiliation - even when it's often the only way a very ugly guy can ever get a woman.
cope , ugly NT men can slays too , it happens
There's nothing wrong with settling down with a high quality woman even if you're good looking. Especially if you have a real connection with her and both know it's going to last for years.

So PCOS makes a woman have more high T warrior features and behaviour
I see marrying a woman I love as a reward and a blessing.
I agree with this but I don't know why some say I'm wasting my youth when I say I want to be married around 27 or so.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 24789