Why women don't like sex the way men do

So PCOS makes a woman have more high T warrior features and behaviour

I see marrying a woman I love as a reward and a blessing.

I agree with this but I don't know why some say I'm wasting my youth when I say I want to be married around 27 or so.
ltr a woman is the only thing worth it tbh it's the logical way things work

people confuse ltr and being ugly, why does a woman ltr a guy she finds ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane What do you think of the attractiveness of women toward men?

• +1
@Xangsane do you think a woman is ready to give up her sexual nature (only reserved for chadlite of dating apps) for a man who will provide for her?

• +1
@Xangsane do you think a woman is ready to give up her sexual nature (only reserved for chadlite of dating apps) for a man who will provide for her?
when she hits 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Just go to Wattpad or some forums where women write their fucked up fanatasies anonymously

• +1
@Xangsane What do you think of the attractiveness of women toward men?
Don't get what you mean, are you saying which women I find attractive?

• +1
testosterone i think

• +1
Don't get what you mean, are you saying which women I find attractive?
no I wanted to know your point of view on what women find attractive in a man , since they seem to sacrifice their sexual nature and their desire after a certain age if we talk about hypergamy chad only view (acc to .org ofc)

• +1
no I wanted to know your point of view on what women find attractive in a man , since they seem to sacrifice their sexual nature and their desire after a certain age if we talk about hypergamy chad only view (acc to .org ofc)
Not too sure but I think they'll chad chase until they reach 28-32 when they become desperate to settle down

Not too sure but I think they'll chad chase until they reach 28-32 when they become desperate to settle down
and how do you explain that @Gandy and other guys got to ltr girls (consenting to sex) while they're all sub chadlite, and this before 30 yo jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
because women get pregnant and men don't. when there were no condoms or abortions women could always get pregnant from having sex and because of that nature decided that testosterone makes you more horny. women have very low testosterone that's why they get less horny. the reason testosterone makes you horny is because men need to maximize their ability to reproduce so their dna lives on. women can't get babies everyday and they need to select more carefully. if women were too horny they wouldn't care about the quality of the dna (chad vs incel) and you would have a world full of low iq autistic incels and the human race would die out.

women = quality (they choose the male, therefore ensuring quality of the dna)
men = quanity (testosterone makes men horny and therefore enough babies will be born so dna lives on)

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 24789
because women get pregnant and men don't. when there were no condoms or abortions women could always get pregnant from having sex and because of that nature decided that testosterone makes you more horny. women have very low testosterone that's why they get less horny. the reason testosterone makes you horny is because men need to maximize their ability to reproduce so their dna lives on. women can't get babies everyday and they need to select more carefully. if women were too horny they wouldn't care about the quality of the dna (chad vs incel) and you would have a world full of low iq autistic incels and the human race would die out.

women = quality (they choose the male, therefore ensuring quality of the dna)
men = quanity (testosterone makes men horny and therefore enough babies will be born so dna lives on)
so if men are more horny, what's the harm in saying that men like sex more ? I mean where is the error

I agree with you, its logical

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and Xangsane
What's bad about being a husband

and how do you explain that @Gandy and other guys got to ltr girls (consenting to sex) while they're all sub chadlite, and this before 30 yo jfl
I had looks, but I chose to settle because a FWB's birth control failed. (I'm having a kid in 1 month)
Then I figured she's a decent person, with good looks and a high paying job, so fuck it.

A lot of men run away in that situation and continue 'slaying'. I chose to stay.

I think constant ONS's and running FWB rings are a game more fitted for guys 18-29. I'm surpassing that age point

(When I first joined lookism.net in like 2013 I thought I'd rather kill myself than settle down with someone, but people change)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
I had looks, but I chose to settle because a FWB's birth control failed. (I'm having a kid in 1 month)
Then I figured she's a decent person, with good looks and a high paying job, so fuck it.

A lot of men run away in that situation and continue 'slaying'. I chose to stay.

I think constant ONS's and running FWB rings are a game more fitted for guys 18-29. I'm surpassing that point
I'm ready to cut my hands off that you're not a chadlite

• +1
so if men are more horny, what's the harm in saying that men like sex more ? I mean where is the error

I agree with you, its logical
exactly.

• +1

I think constant ONS's and running FWB rings are a game more fitted for guys 18-29. I'm surpassing that age point

(When I first joined lookism.net in like 2013 I thought I'd rather kill myself than settle down with someone, but people change)
I mean I always wanted to get married at 26-28. Do you think that's too young?

I think look is cope for a man, not in the sense that it's ""cope"", but in the sense that there are a lot of others parameters to sexually attract a girl

where in our case just a good body make us horny

• +1
I'm ready to cut my hands off that you're not a chadlite
I don't rate myself. I don't even date casually anymore. 2022 is the last year I did so.

But I know I got far more results I did then, than I did when I first started looksmaxing. I have gotten plastic surgery, I dropped body fat, I used PED's, I spent years at the gym. And it wasn't all landwhales, though a few were chubby
Tinder final 2022

Now, I don't go on there anymore.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 24789
I don't rate myself. I don't even date casually anymore. 2022 is the last year I did so.

But I know I got far more results I did then, than I did when I first started looksmaxing. And it wasn't all landwhales, though a few were chubby
View attachment 2359055
@russiancel is sub chadlite and he also has +99, that doesn't mean anything

@rambocel is sub chadlite, same story etc

But I know I got far more results I did then, than I did when I first started looksmaxing. I have gotten plastic surgery, I dropped body fat, I used PED's, I spent years at the gym. And it wasn't all landwhales, though a few were chubby
View attachment 2359055
do you think 26-27 is too young to settle down?

do you think 26-27 is too young to settle down?
Nope, not with the right person.

Though as people who saw you in PM's would say, you easily have the other route to take as well (ONS's) because you have what corresponds to at least HTN looks in real life.

Probably even higher than that if you decided to get surgical enhancements.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
  • JFL
@Gandy and even if u're chadlite, lets say that

how can u explain the countless young normies couple

are you going to tell me that a 26 yo girl thinks like a 35 year old woman?

@Gandy maybe women wants sex with you because u're among the gl guys (the chadlite +) , only you have the answer. For that reason I don't deny your experience of life, but obviously ur case is apart

being chadlite is not the norm (at all)

Nope, not with the right person.
nice.
Though as people who saw you in PM's would say, you easily have the other route to take as well (ONS's) because you have what corresponds to at least HTN looks in real life.
My face or SMV is HTN?
Probably even higher than that if you decided to get surgical enhancements.
Thank you, I don't want surgical enhancements to be honest.

Jfl at the autism in this thread. Girls have different hormones, their sex drive is just lower on average period. They derive their sexual desire from physical attraction AND emotionnal attachment. Attraction drives emotional attachment, hence why Chad can fuck her on the first date while the ltn simp has to date her for a month before maybe getting some or get perma friendzoned.

Jfl if you think girls can only be sexually attracted to the top 5%. You fuckers have a talent to take a good concept way the fuck too far I swear.

• +1
Jfl at the autism in this thread. Girls have different hormones, their sex drive is just lower on average period. They derive their sexual desire from physical attraction AND emotionnal attachment. Attraction drives emotional attachment, hence why Chad can fuck her on the first date while the ltn simp has to date her for a month before maybe getting some or get perma friendzoned.

Jfl if you think girls can only be sexually attracted to the top 5%. You fuckers have a talent to take a good concept way the fuck too far I swear.
Ure 100% right i dont deny it
you didn't understand me, only 5% of men don't need anything other than face to fuck a woman

Even me, im not chadlite but i can attract some women

The point is that we men like sex more than women cuz we're naturally more horny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
most women get slut shamed if they go around openly looking for sex so this creates scarcity of pussy in relation to dick, and woman is expected to spread her legs only for one man so he can ensure the offspring he raises is his, so women are programmed to want sex but act like they don’t want it lest the man will think she is a slut. Women looksmax from childhood on to ensure they are attractive enough for men to want to have sex with them but they have to deny wanting sex as bad as men because men fear if woman likes sex he might be raising another man’s seed.

• +1
yeah but my goal was to understand why , if their sex drive is the same lol
cause risking it all for chad genes and chad genes only is how they are programed
the best genes possible for a child

• +1
They love it. Just not with you.

• +1
sex drive maybe? I dont really know. Why men can fuck almost anything that moves and for women they must most of the time be desired and flirted etc
Because men are mostly heterosexual and women are chadsexual. In the end sex is made for reproduction and females have a way higher reproductive risk. A neanderthal man could theoretically impregnate 100 women without having any biological consequences, but if you as a woman are impregnated by a weak unhealthy man, you and your offspring have little chance of surviving. Because of this, they're significantly more picky.
Pure primal instincts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 24789
Because men are mostly heterosexual and women are chadsexual. In the end sex is made for reproduction and females have a way higher reproductive risk. A neanderthal man could theoretically impregnate 100 women without having any biological consequences, but if you as a woman are impregnated by a weak unhealthy man, you and your offspring have little chance of surviving. Because of this, they're significantly more picky.
Pure primal instincts.
logical, fast, primitive , thank you

• +1
Reactions: Germania
what is the scientific reason

I'm not saying they don't like btw
they do enjoy sex if not more than men, my friends a htb and she’s a fucking slut. that’s purely anecdotal, but ive encountered many women like her

they do enjoy sex if not more than men, my friends a htb and she’s a fucking slut. that’s purely anecdotal, but ive encountered many women like her
If it was the case their primary function would allow them no limits. OLD and others casual uber eats sex app shows us subs chadlite have to date first before they get a chance to fuck

why they like sex with chad like we like sex with mtb body haloed, thats the point
Because man has more testosterone, is more horny

• +1
you said that the consent doesnt operate on normies , so why would it matter whether you ltr a girl or not

a girl from 2023 who can take care of herself alone, would give the chance of ltr to a normie who doesnt attract her? hmmm why? what would she gain

so high quality girl fuck only chad? why a mtb with body halo thinks the same (on apps), she has the opportunity to fuck chads, doesn't she? why doesn't she stay in this spiral of fucking chads? we would have done the same with stacy
A woman can do both tho and get fucked on the side while in an ltr. They evenefit from the ltr because they get emotional comfort, social proof, and provided for. Even if they work woman still like getting provided for

• +1
They do like if it you are a chad. Otherwise you need tons of foreplay and shit to compensate.

they enjoy it the same they just dont desire it or think about it as much as men do