Why women genuinly love killers?

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Watch the look she gives him + her expressions at 0:20 thats raw attraction, the fact that she's sitting so close to a man that would rape and kill her if he had the slightest chance gets her pussy wet, foids are so degenerate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, bloomercel and apocalypse
That’s women for you.

They love violent men. They love brutality. They love bloodshed and rape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, bloomercel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Toth's thot and 2 others
That’s women for you.

They love violent men. They love brutality. They love bloodshed and rape.
I feel like they experienced sex so much only the most fucked up violent,degenerate forms of it can satisfy them.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and horizontallytall
killing others=more power and resources.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and Sprinkles
I feel like they experienced sex so much only the most fucked up violent,degenerate forms of it can satisfy them.
That’s why you need to kidnap a slut and fuck that bitch like an animal Noah’s ark type shit innit ☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Exactly, its only the whorest of whores that simp for serial killers. Damaged human beings

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and try2beme
Exactly, its only the whorest of whores that simp for serial killers. Damaged human beings
I wonder what its like to have smv like foids tbh, i would've been a sex addict.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I wonder what its like to have smv like foids tbh, i would've been a sex addict.
I dont

I fantasise about being this incel hero frodo baggins type character that's pure and innocent set out to destroy oppressive, tyrannical, resentful and promiscuous women
Lord of the rings shit typa shit homayy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, try2beme, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I dont

I fantasise about being this incel hero frodo baggins type character that's pure and innocent set out to destroy oppressive, tyrannical, resentful and promiscuous women
frodo fought against a ring lol all women are taller then him they would kick him in the nuts and he would be easily defeated

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 16275
I dont

• +1
They want raped and beheaded

frodo fought against a ring lol all women are taller then him they would kick him in the nuts and he would be easily defeated
Well yeah exactly!! That's the point. To be a hero underdog, to beat all the odds

Nah not like this at all

A pure and innocent hero who manages to have what it takes to defeat his enemies. But also of course gets less and less moral as it goes on. Walter white typa shit cronibludawggy

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Nah not like this at all

A pure and innocent hero who manages to have what it takes to defeat his enemies. But also of course gets less and less moral as it goes on. Walter white typa shit cronibludawggy
I saw the devil type shit innit, you seen it?

• +1
You are talking like a stupid low iq faggot r*d piller