Why women move on easier

infidel hunter

infidel hunter

Diamond
For some reason most men are insane cucks, simps, orbiters and just beta when it comes to relationships and women in general. Women do not get oneitis or simp for men. Almost always it’s men being desperate for women. It’s not just hypergamy it’s actual genetic and evolutionary. Women in the early stages of human society had to be ready to drop their mates at a moments notice, why? Other men could sweep in and kill their mates and potentially children so the women had to be ready to move on to the stronger and more violent potential mate. This also explains why women are usually more passive aggressive and less confrontational. To ensure their survival in a scenario when they would be raped or potentially kidnapped. Men for some reason I can’t explain biologically, cling to women like crabs to a dykes pubic hair. Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 8853, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Women simp and orbit chad

• +1
Reactions: spark, 5'8manlet, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ConspiracyTheory and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
No they really don’t they can always find another
You have no clue how women work, you’re thinking about it from an autistic almost german engineer perspective instead of what it actually is, irrational and purely emotional.

When a woman likes a guy’s face and he doesn’t act like a complete sperglord she gets emotionally attached fucking FAST, and once she’s attached there’s no just “finding another one” for a good while.

so, 1. Women ABSOLUTELY simp, very bad news if you think they don’t. The difference between most men and most women is that men who simp will end up simping much quicker and easier and for more women, but women will simp harder and in an emotional way for a fewer amount of men.

and 2. The actual explanation for why men would seem to cling on to women more than the reverse is that most men simply don’t get women as easily as the average woman gets men, and ESPECIALLY men who are simps don’t get women easily. Water is more important in the desert than it is in the pacific northwest, know what I mean?

anyway ask ANY non-autistic, above average looking man and he’ll confirm that everything I said is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Schizoidcel, 5'8manlet and 11 others
bad format , dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
men have already noticed how bad is it to get into a ltr as an average joe with a women due to hypergamy , insane requirements and whatnot, so they do everything to secure the girl, simping , buying presents etc.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and Yliaster
men have already noticed how bad is it to get into a ltr as an average joe with a women due to hypergamy , insane requirements and whatnot, so they do everything to secure the girl, simping , buying presents etc.
No to all of that
If you have trouble ltring, you are autistic or below average looking, no exceptions

If you break all of this stuff down to its lowest common denominator,what you basically get is just High Sex drive vs Low Sex drive.

It really is that simple.

That's why the average man has to take a woman on a bunch of dates before she decides to let him sniff her coochie

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: infidel hunter and Deleted member 1617
No to all of that
If you have trouble ltring, you are autistic or below average looking, no exceptions

no imo , in western countries men are having already problems, just google men dropping out of dating you will find your answers. The bar is raised a lot, even my friends were having problems (and that is from the Balkans, a region being influenced by western politics.progressiveness) so I imagine western countries are fucked tbh....

That is just my observation though.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
no imo , in western countries men are having already problems, just google men dropping out of dating you will find your answers. The bar is raised a lot, even my friends were having problems (and that is from the Balkans, a region being influenced by western politics.progressiveness) so I imagine western countries are fucked tbh....

That is just my observation though.
I'm in America, born and raised. You're falling for weird shit and creating this weird view, none of it is happening.
You go outside here you'll find that every average looking, average height man is with an average looking, average height woman. Almost nobody is an incel, incels are such a rare fringe group and they like to cope that they aren't.

the idea of hypergamy was created by narcy incels who want to explain how they can rate themselves as "chadlite" but still somehow be unsuccessful with women, it's a complete fantasy. If you know a guy who's struggling, he's below average looking and you're misrating him, OR he's autistic, no exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and mulattomaxxer
I'm in America, born and raised. You're falling for weird shit and creating this weird view, none of it is happening.
You go outside here you'll find that every average looking, average height man is with an average looking, average height woman. Almost nobody is an incel, incels are such a rare fringe group and they like to cope that they aren't.

the idea of hypergamy was created by narcy incels who want to explain how they can rate themselves as "chadlite" but still somehow be unsuccessful with women, it's a complete fantasy. If you know a guy who's struggling, he's below average looking and you're misrating him, OR he's autistic, no exceptions.

what do you consider an incel ? if someone hasn't had any sex for more than a year that is being incel imo .... Tons of guys I know are struggling with that ... Personally I haven't had any action for months....

For casual sex, they do struggle, I suppose you checked that uk study how male students are having less and less sex, or other graphs posted here, and men usually lie about laycount/sex....

Even in their mid/late 20-ties for LTR, women want financially successful men , and in this economy with inflation and such their standards are way to high (let alone in poorer countries when kids cannot afford living outside their parents home) .For the average dude that's a lot to bear (my country was very conservative pre 2000 , and it was way easier to land on trad wifes and such) .Now women tend to fall for expats who return during summer with their shinny cars and western papers, hoping the guys would marry them after a quick fuck and go live in western countries (even though the guys are middle class at best). That's local status/betabux game....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx and hebbewem
nah women also get attached if the other guy is gl, ik foids who are still crying about the same guy after a whole year

what do you consider an incel ? if someone hasn't had any sex for more than a year that is being incel imo .... Tons of guys I know are struggling with that ... Personally I haven't had any actions for months....
No, an incel is someone who’s never had a girlfriend or sex despite wanting to. But even still, listen, 95% of men you pass by on the street have girlfriends. If your friends are incels or “incels” that’s probably just bad news for you in particular.
For casual sex, they do struggle, I suppose you checked that uk study how male students are having less and less sex, or other graphs posted here, and men usually lie about laycount/sex....
It’s harder for average looking men to slay for sure, a lot less rare than anybody here thinks though. One uk study does not mean anything, dating and fucking is just NOT getting harder, I’m sorry.

w
Even in their mid/late 20-ties for LTR, women want financially successful men , and in this economy with inflation and such their standards are way to high (let alone in poorer countries when kids cannot afford living outside their parents home) .For the average dude that's a lot to bear (my country was very conservative pre 2000 , and it was way easier to land on trad wifes and such) .Now women tend to fall for expats who return during summer with their shinny cars and western papers, hoping the guys would marry them after a quick fuck and go live in western countries (even though the guys are middle class at best). That's local status/betabux game....
Yeah, in a country where the norm is for women to be golddigging mail order bribes probably, for sure, that’s a very different kind of social issue though. In the west the idea that you have to be successful to get a girlfriend is a GIGACOPE, average looking guy with average job will have 0 problems. If you NEED a good career to get women in the west, it means you’re ugly.

guys need to stop pretending that everyone is an incel, just no, not at all. Everyone is fucking, I’m very sorry about that if YOU struggle but it’s not a universal problem that everyone is going through.

Is ova

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
No, an incel is someone who’s never had a girlfriend or sex despite wanting to. But even still, listen, 95% of men you pass by on the street have girlfriends. If your friends are incels or “incels” that’s probably just bad news for you in particular.

It’s harder for average looking men to slay for sure, a lot less rare than anybody here thinks though. One uk study does not mean anything, dating and fucking is just NOT getting harder, I’m sorry.

Yeah, in a country where the norm is for women to be golddigging mail order bribes probably, for sure, that’s a very different kind of social issue though. In the west the idea that you have to be successful to get a girlfriend is a GIGACOPE, average looking guy with average job will have 0 problems. If you NEED a good career to get women in the west, it means you’re ugly.

guys need to stop pretending that everyone is an incel, just no, not at all. Everyone is fucking, I’m very sorry about that if YOU struggle but it’s not a universal problem that everyone is going through.

a virgin is someone who hasn't had any sex despite wanting to , although culturally /religion based it can be voluntary virgin till marriage. If I for example had sex at 17 and went a decade wanting sex and not getting any , that is a a lot of time of being involuntary celibate...
Hypergamy is real , it is fueled by the social media/ left-progressivism and feminism. And I mean an average man not slaying as a chad would slay , I mean getting a ons , a fwb or two at most. Good looking people are excluded, obv they have a high laycount.

For the average guy ,as soon as they get a ltr (after a difficult time) they need to secure the LTR or they are fucked , going on a dryspell for a lot of months ..... You can see that anecdotally how after a breakup from a LTR they complain/write how difficult it is to find a girl who digs them...

Last edited:
a virgin is someone who hasn't had any sex despite wanting to , although culturally /religion based it can be voluntary virgin till marriage. If I for example had sex at 17 and went a decade wanting sex and not getting any , that is a a lot of time of being involuntary celibate...
Hypergamy is real , it is fueled by the social media/ left-progressivism and feminism. And I mean an average man not slaying as a chad would slay , I mean getting a ons , a fwb or two at most. Good looking people are excluded, obv they have a high laycount.

For the average guy ,as soon as they get a ltr (after a difficult time) they need to secure the LTR or they are fucked , going on a dryspell for a lot of months ..... You can see that anecdotally how after a breakup from a LTR they complain/write how difficult it is to find a gf who digs them...
lol friend, it's a normie meme to complain about being single, girls do it too. Do you think girls are struggling? absolutely not.

average guys go to clubs and take average girls home more than you think they do, I promise. Stop this nonsense cope about "muh muh muh feminism muh progressive muh muh" it's NONSENSE, it's NOT real, it's a boogeyman you guys created in your heads to justify how shit could be so difficult for you. You are autistic or you are ugly, there's no in between and I'm sorry about that, but it's not a societal problem, it's a personal problem.

I don't mean this offensively but I can tell you don't spend much time in.. NT society.. it's why you think shit is so different than it actually is. You're also taking jokes at face value and taking them literally. Average men aren't supposed to slay as chad can slay, that's the point of being chad, average men never slayed like chad can slay. It's like saying "there's a problem with running because your average guy can't run faster than Usain Bolt" makes no sense. Just because a normie can't be an actual legitimate SLAYER does not mean he does not have one night stands, he does.

lol friend, it's a normie meme to complain about being single, girls do it too. Do you think girls are struggling? absolutely not.

average guys go to clubs and take average girls home more than you think they do, I promise. Stop this nonsense cope about "muh muh muh feminism muh progressive muh muh" it's NONSENSE, it's NOT real, it's a boogeyman you guys created in your heads to justify how shit could be so difficult for you. You are autistic or you are ugly, there's no in between and I'm sorry about that, but it's not a societal problem, it's a personal problem.

I don't mean this offensively but I can tell you don't spend much time in.. NT society.. it's why you think shit is so different than it actually is. You're also taking jokes at face value and taking them literally. Average men aren't supposed to slay as chad can slay, that's the point of being chad, average men never slayed like chad can slay. It's like saying "there's a problem with running because your average guy can't run faster than Usain Bolt" makes no sense. Just because a normie can't be an actual legitimate SLAYER does not mean he does not have one night stands, he does.

in my country(Kosovo) there is like 70/30 mean to women ratio in pubs and clubs, that's the hardest part. Unless you have women in your social circle and alcohol breaks the ice , you wouldn't get much by doing an approach...

As I said before a lot of my friends (aside from a good-looking one who has a laycount of 30+) are struggling . Men are struggling , but they are frightened of being labeled a virgin I guess, they want that stoic/ be a man mindset, that's ok for the most part ....

I wasn't saying average men should slay like a chad, getting a ons here and there is very hard for them. They can get sex through ltr, but as discussed the bar has been raised a lot, so they need a ltr to get the sex.... Kosovo is 95 percent islamic, and the influx of western politics have had an impact of dating for sure....

Mirin simile:lul:

• JFL
in my country(Kosovo) there is like 70/30 mean to women ratio in pubs and clubs, that's the hardest part. Unless you have women in your social circle and alcohol breaks the ice , you wouldn't get much by doing an approach...

As I said before a lot of my friends (aside from a good-looking one who has a laycount of 30+) are struggling . Men are struggling , but they are frightened of being labeled a virgin I guess, they want that stoic/ be a man mindset, that's ok for the most part ....

I wasn't saying average men should slay like a chad, getting a ons here and there is very hard for them. They can get sex through ltr, but as discussed the bar has been raised a lot, so they need a ltr to get the sex.... Kosovo is 95 percent islamic, and the influx of western politics have had an impact of dating for sure....
I don’t have the slightest idea of what shit is like in Kosovo, but you keep bringing up the west as being hard for nt average looking men, and I’m letting you know, NO. Not at all

Women simp and orbit chad
Cope they don't. The average low tier becky has more smv than any chad :lul:.
Their number of partners is limitless

• +1
Women dont care about smv they care about rmv

Yea no this guy definitely isn’t living in west to say the least

Cope they simp and orbit
The term simp and orbiter was created to define the behavior of millions of beta men clinging to women for dear life. Yes women do it as well but more often than not they just find another guy to fuck them.

Random question, but how do you look? Genuinely

above average, not chad
Care to show pics? If you don’t mind

I’m very interested due to the big bluepill/blackpill dissonance on here. I want to know where the people who hold such beliefs stand.

Care to show pics? If you don’t mind

I’m very interested due to the big bluepill/blackpill dissonance on here. I want to know where the people who hold such beliefs stand.
maybe one day, for right now I really don't want my face associated with this place at all, especially finding out it's not just an incel safehaven but also a pedophile one. also I've said a lot of wild shit on here. just know I'm above average but really nothing special at all, I probably couldn't model or anything. You can decide I'm larping and all that, I don't really care, I would assume anybody on here is larping too tbh, but I think you'll find all of the shit I say can be easily confirmed by just about any above average looking guy you know irl

I'm not bluepilled though, I'm extremely blackpilled, looks are everything. I just know, from experience, two things.. 1. the bar is much much lower than most people here like to claim (imo it's narcies raising the bar so they can justify in their heads why they can be "chadlites" but not successful with women) and 2. that the blackpill really has fuck all to do with subhumans, it's about what good looking men CAN do, not what bad looking men CAN'T do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what do you consider an incel?
An incel, IMO, is a guy that is not loved and sexually desired by women.

Can an incel has a girlfriend, wife and raise a family? - Yes, absolutely. I live in a thirdworld country in Asia. And most people here have family and kids. Even the most ugly, subhuman and also penniless man here still has a family and kids. But it does not mean his wife / girlfriend loves and wants to have sex with him. In fact, I can tell from their eyes and daily actions that most women here hate and detest their husbands.

The problem with this forum is that so many people here ( most members here are so young and clueless about the world) are confusing love/ sexual desire with marriage/relationship. Love and sexual desire is just a part of marriage/relationship.

Women get into marriage/relationship for many other reasons than just the desire to have sex with a man. These other reasons can be social pressure, emotional need, economical need, the desire to have kid, the desire to have a family, fear of missing out ....

In short, forget the blackpill if you just want to have a wife/girlfriend and kids. The blackpill is only valid if you want this kind of reaction from women.

Interview

Women ALWAYS have more options than men. Always.

A low tier Becky will have 10+ Orbiters at all times, if you're "talking" to any woman that is somewhat remotely attractive you're competing with someone. Facts.

A good looking guy can have Orbiters but most of them are uggo chicks. I'm a high tier Normie , maybe a ChadLite if I really clean myself up mainly due to GymMaxxing and all of my orbiters are fat chicks or skinny uggos who I have no interest in except maybe I fucked them a few times a while back, and they continue to orbit me due to lack of better options.....even they are still talking to and dating guys inferior to me but will still occasionally hit me up.

Good looking chicks will only Orbit extemely good looking guys or guys with high status. If I fuck up with a good looking female who had me as her possible #1 , she'll be texting #2 within the hour. Guaranteed. Even me being #1, guarantee she's flirting with other dudes or probably still getting fucked and not telling me.