Why women seem to have bigger jaws than men ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Doesnt make sense but go outside and see
You will know im right
Some says its the facial distribution and long hair + short chin giving this illusion
Aa9634f906bfd66888257f3139ae3292

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Ryan and Deleted member 10987
Yea I definitely notice this as well. Women also tend to be less recessed on average.
I guess nature just hates men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Boxingfan, Slob and 13 others
Jaws and cheekbones are estrogenic growth patterns. Skull height and browridge development are androgenic growth patterns

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4946, Slob and 10 others
Jaws and cheekbones are estrogenic growth patterns. Skull height and browridge development are androgenic growth patterns
Chin and nose also

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
And the deepness of eyes

• +1
Reactions: Slob and AcneScars
Chin and nose also
I was talking purely about bones tbh.
When you have high E, your body constantly secretes more HGH which means elevated levels of IGF-1
Your growth pattern also changes from traditional androgenic adipose tissue-based to estrogenic glucose-based

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, 6’1cel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
When you have high E, your body constantly secretes more HGH which means elevated levels of IGF-1
Your growth pattern also changes from traditional androgenic adipose tissue-based to estrogenic glucose-based
Chin and nose isnt bones ?

• +1
Damn thats why I'm jawless and zygoless bastard , I'm just too high t and low e

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, SPFromNY914, randomvanish and 4 others
So have strong jaw is a fememine trait?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
@AcneScars flexing his 2001Q Brain again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Don't know. It does seem to be true, though. I've noticed this for years and remember threads about this in the old lookism days ''If test gives big jaw why does every girl I saw jawmog me!??' kind of thing lol

All girls i see rock this jaw

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10987
I meant structure that were composed purely of bones. And I was including chin in jaw
Higher T = higher aromatised E
mirin iq bhaijaan, mogs me tbh. Turkish Chadpreet mogging hard
Over for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 10987, AcneScars and 1 other person
i think i am high e myself and getting a test soon, if i would lower my estrogen would i get more dht because maybe it conferts to that instead of estrogen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
Her jaw isn’t large, its well developed. Large would mean vertically tall
What would be ideal for men then appearnce wise developed jaw or large jaw? Or both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10987
i think i am high e myself and getting a test soon, if i would lower my estrogen would i get more dht because maybe it conferts to that instead of estrogen
High T + high E is ideal. Don’t listen to the T good E bad memes here. Estradiol has a lot of health benefits which is why stupid teens get massive sides when they inject letro without understanding how shit actually works.
As for DHT I think it’s obvious why you should be careful with it

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 10987
What would be ideal for men then appearnce wise developed jaw or large jaw? Or both
It all depends on the rest of your face. Estrogenic jaws aren’t necessarily bad. In males a tall skull is an indicator of high levels of androgens. So normal midface + large and developed jaws would be ideal for appearing masc.
Think Dolph Lundgren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Most people here said I look Balkanic/Turkish when I showed them my skin colour. I’m Indian tho
Never saw you
Can you post pics ?

• +1
High T + high E is ideal. Don’t listen to the T good E bad memes here. Estradiol has a lot of health benefits which is why stupid teens get massive sides when they inject letro without understanding how shit actually works.
As for DHT I think it’s obvious why you should be careful with it
yeah true the thing is overall i am feeling always happy and high libido but i notice my face just carrys alot of water and my boners die down quick maybe thats high e or just fuckedup dopamine i am going to the doc for that

• +1
It has to do with modern ways masculinizing women and feminizing men. The Ingredients in the pill increase a woman's androgen receptor density while increasing a man's estrogen receptor content and castrating him. When women are exposed to excess estrogen, their estrogen production drops, estrogen receptor sensitivity and converts into T masculinizing them.

This is why woman have long limbs and square frame shoulders, and long clavicles. They often have slender androgynous proportions.

200 years ago, women were described as short, stubby, and having neotenous proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Slob, SolarWind and 5 others
yeah true the thing is overall i am feeling always happy and high libido but i notice my face just carrys alot of water and my boners die down quick maybe thats high e or just fuckedup dopamine i am going to the doc for that
Hmm a less discussed aspect of the T pathway here is the conversion of DHT into Androstanediol by the action of 3-HSD. Androstanediol is a positive allosteric modulator of GABA A which means that it allows it to grab onto GABA receptors more easily so it’s probably the reason why you feel happy.

For reference Xanax does the same thing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 10987, Lars and 1 other person
yes, having a small mandible is a very masculine feature:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Hmm a less discussed aspect of the T pathway here is the conversion of DHT into Androstanediol by the action of 3-HSD. Androstanediol is a positive allosteric modulator of GABA A which means that it allows it to grab onto GABA receptors more easily so it’s probably the reason why you feel happy.

where did u learn all of this bro

• +1

bro you are a really high iq user thanks for the info <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
bro you are a really high iq user thanks for the info <3
Nah man I just read a few wiki pages when I find the time but you’re welcome:feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 10987 and Lars
Most people here said I look Balkanic/Turkish when I showed them my skin colour. I’m Indian tho
Tonemogs me, thank god i eyemog you with built in permasquint like o'pry.
if only you wasn't 5'5 bhai would be exotic chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
Tonemogs me, thank god i eyemog you with built in permasquint like o'pry.
if only you wasn't 5'5 bhai would be exotic chad
5’9 with lifts. U mirin:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
5’9 with lifts. U mirin:love:
i'm 5'10 barefoot bhai, maybe I should fraud but I already kinda do that with airmaxxes when I get up to 5'11.75.
most normies fraud/lie about height by 1 or 2 inches, i don't i just say 5'10

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
How do 4 inch lifts feel? It must be very uncomfortable and painfull I guess
Not 4 inch lifts. 2 inch lifts and 1 from AirMax. Fraud another inch and I’m up to 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not 4 inch lifts. 2 inch lifts and 1 from AirMax. Fraud another inch and I’m up to 5’9
1 inch is easily fraudable irl, 99% of people won't ever notice a 1 inch difference, 2 inch is where it gets fucky. Most men that are 5'9 say 5'10, and most men that are 5'8 say 5'9

• +1
I think thats because women have very thin necks

• +1
rip AI users

• +1
There's a few theories:

1) Women suck on dem titties longer.
2) Women have growth from estrogen,which hasn't decreased, but man have growth from testosterone, which has decreased. So men have less bone growth from overall less hormones.
3) Women have more fat on their face, which gives the illusion of bigger faces/jaws.
4) Women in general have higher fWHR than men, it's a very feminine trait, so it makes sense for them to have broad jaws just because their face is short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
There's a few theories:

1) Women suck on dem titties longer.
2) Women have growth from estrogen,which hasn't decreased, but man have growth from testosterone, which has decreased. So men have less bone growth from overall less hormones.
3) Women have more fat on their face, which gives the illusion of bigger faces/jaws.
4) Women in general have higher fWHR than men, it's a very feminine trait, so it makes sense for them to have broad jaws just because their face is short.
Other way around
Women have less facial fat so leaner/bigger jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Other way around
Women have less facial fat so leaner/bigger jaw
This isn't true at all. Girls always have chubbier cheeks because they have higher body-fat than men.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10987
This isn't true at all. Girls always have chubbier cheeks because they have higher body-fat than men.
Dont their fat go to asse/boobas ?