Why women seem to have bigger jaws than men ?

Dont their fat go to asse/boobas ?
Yeah but this doesn't prevent the fat from not going into the face at higher body-fat, though at lower body-fat they do have very lean faces typically. I've also noticed girls are less recessed though, probably cause they don't spend as much time on a computer.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10987
I love wide jawed women

Doesnt make sense but go outside and see
You will know im right
Some says its the facial distribution and long hair + short chin giving this illusion
View attachment 1165841
They have access to better nutrition, plus women are taught to looksmax early from a young age. This is why the average foid mogs the average man. Most average men are too bluepilled to are about their looks so they grow up playing video games, eating junk food, etc instead.

• +1
They have access to better nutrition, plus women are taught to looksmax early from a young age. This is why the average foid mogs the average man. Most average men are too bluepilled to are about their looks so they grow up playing video games, eating junk food, etc instead.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
There's a few theories:

1) Women suck on dem titties longer.
2) Women have growth from estrogen,which hasn't decreased, but man have growth from testosterone, which has decreased. So men have less bone growth from overall less hormones.
3) Women have more fat on their face, which gives the illusion of bigger faces/jaws.
4) Women in general have higher fWHR than men, it's a very feminine trait, so it makes sense for them to have broad jaws just because their face is short.

FWHR is a very masculine trait, not a feminine one.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Jaws and cheekbones are estrogenic growth patterns. Skull height and browridge development are androgenic growth patterns
i agree with big cheekbones being estrogenic but jfl at claiming big jaws are
it’s well documented that jaw width is determined by both pre and postnatal testosterone
skull height has nothing to do with androgens either lmfao, browridges do tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You will know im right
Why don't you go outside and simply ask some girls: "Excuse me, why is your jaw bigger than mine?"
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
jfl at claiming big jaws are
it’s well documented that jaw width is determined by both pre and postnatal testosterone
Didn’t say width did I? Vertically large jaws are androgenic in nature. And a lot of people seem to forget that narrow jaws are a feature of the post-industrialised world
skull height has nothing to do with androgens either lmfao
Yes it does. Men with higher levels of circulating androgens have taller skulls

High T + high E is ideal. Don’t listen to the T good E bad memes here. Estradiol has a lot of health benefits which is why stupid teens get massive sides when they inject letro without understanding how shit actually works.
As for DHT I think it’s obvious why you should be careful with it
Lol at claiming Estrogen is good and DHT is bad. DHT is literally the Alpha hormone.

You will know im right
Some says its the facial distribution and long hair + short chin giving this illusion
View attachment 1165841
This was not true in previous generations.
There is something about the latest generations of women, they have insane forward growth and symmetry .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
High T + high E is ideal. Don’t listen to the T good E bad memes here. Estradiol has a lot of health benefits which is why stupid teens get massive sides when they inject letro without understanding how shit actually works.
As for DHT I think it’s obvious why you should be careful with it
nuking e while growing is beyond worth it for the height gains

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
This was not true in previous generations.
There is something about the latest generations of women, they have insane forward growth and symmetry .
Dunno
My grandmothers have mogger bones

nuking e while growing is beyond worth it for the height gains

You can't nuke E on suicidal aromatase inhibitors unless you literally overdose. Arimistane and aromasin are both suicidal permanently bind to and aromasin destroys the enzymes. Arimistane blocks and binds to them for good, and can be bought over the counter in some places, but compared to aromasin is 60% weaker.

• +1
Unrelated to our argument. The argument is that females on average have higher fWHR and thus it is a feminine trait.

• +1
I noticed this too. Women jawmog most men now jfl. I even made a thread on this before

• +1

All you have to do on many women is take the makeup off and they aren't mogging most guys except the bald ones. I do agree that many young men now are hurting themselves with their lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Unrelated to our argument. The argument is that females on average have higher fWHR and thus it is a feminine trait.
These measurements are not comparable if not taken with the same camera setup and the same distance @Sergeant @Master

Screenshot 2021 06 05 Scientific Blackpill   Incel Wiki

the blackpill was supposed to be giga high iq science, not fraud.

anyone can have high fwhr and low fwhr

fwhr has to be measured with a real tape irl. not with microsoft paint from a picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
A high fWHR is a MASCULINE trait, NOT a FEMININE trait. I've already explained why they do. Compounds in the pill masculinize women and feminize men.

• +1
yeah true the thing is overall i am feeling always happy and high libido but i notice my face just carrys alot of water and my boners die down quick maybe thats high e or just fuckedup dopamine i am going to the doc for that
Tag me if u post about this

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 10987
A high fWHR is a MASCULINE trait, NOT a FEMININE trait. I've already explained why they do. Compounds in the pill masculinize women and feminize men.
I think they mean round face is feminine

Long hair can make it look wider than it is

source: I used to be a long haired slayer :feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:... regret getting a haircut

You will know im right
View attachment 1165841
Angelina Jolie is a plastic surgery case. Look up her pictures from the early film "Hackers," she had a tiny jaw back then.

• +1