Why women’s rights are a joke

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
If you look back on history you realize something: this is a man’s world. We built the pyramids, invented the wheel, and created mathematics. We wrote novels, poetry, and epic works. We created the atomic bomb, the crucifix, and the gas chamber. We killed each other by the thousands, all in the name of God. We massacred Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and about every other religious group. We’re productive. But what have women done? Nothing. They’ve been caring for our children, washing our laundry, and cleaning our house. Yet now they want to be equal.

Women just don’t seem to grasp the basic truth of the situation: women and men are not equal. Each gender is different and lumping them together in the same pile is nothing short of idiotic. In fact, the very leaders of this country’s history embraced sexism. Look at the Declaration of Independence, the very document that defines this country’s ideals: “All men are created equal.” Men, not women, are equal. This country was founded on sexism, just as it was founded on the right to bear arms and own slaves. While some may argue that the right to own slaves contradicts the “free” rights of all men, but I disagree. After all, slaves aren’t men. They’re lazy beasts who will steal your money and rape your wives, as every good southerner knows.

But back to the subject. Our founding fathers embraced sexism. Take in mind that these are men we look up to, men who are on our dollar bills, men who understood that men and women would never be equal. Equality is defined by the dictionary as “the state or quality of being equal; correspondence in quantity, degree, value, rank, or ability.” Who do you think wrote that dictionary? If you thought a man, you were right, unless you, as the thinker, are a woman, in which case, make me a sandwich.

Women have to realize that they will never be equal to men. They don’t have men’s aggression, stubbornness, or simple train of thought. Women ask for directions and let go of the remote control. Their minds are occupied with other things besides sex. They’re just not cut out for a man’s role.

While some who argue for women’s equality cite a few useless inventions like Kevlar, medical syringes, and the refrigerator, women have been largely sedentary in this world’s history. Feminists may argue that sexual discrimination is inherently wrong and that there is no proof that a man can do a particular job better than a woman, but does the truth really matter? In the end, men are the ones who make these decisions and women can argue all day. Men won’t listen. In fact, men will stop listening after the first minute, as they rightfully should. They have other important things on their minds, like who won the Giants game last night. Women don’t understand that men are the ones who always have the right answer—even when it’s wrong—and they will fight to prove they’re right, while women use silly things like logic to back-up their points.

Women will never be equal to men. The mystery is why they keep trying. Why do they want to be like men? Is it a grasp for power or a plea for affection? We may never know. Timothy Leary once said, “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Now this statement is obviously false because women have no ambition, but I think it’s important to note that even though there have been many feminists out there, people like Susan B. Anthony, Ruth Ginsburg, and Abigail Adams, they are all wrong. They can’t comprehend that men are the movers and shakers and at the end of the day, men are the ones who bring home the dinner and sit by the television, unaware of everyone around them, while women cook and keep the house in order, and that’s the way it will stay, no matter how much women complain or moan. Why? Because men always have the last say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, pudz410, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and MissLexotan6MG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Acromegaly_Chad and MissLexotan6MG
Dnrd but i like it

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
Nothing funny about women's rights bro
They signify the end of human civilization

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover and Deleted member 14905
Caged ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15305 and rambocel
:lul:what? We don't look up to founding fathers of America and there are whole lot other countries where women also have rights. Sexism is dumb and just bs and a tool to control women. Have a great day tradcuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
what a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Henry77
H22222000000