WHY WONT MY MASSETERS HYPERTROPHY?

D

Deleted member 4720

Silver
I have been chewing falim for months without a difference. I am not even talking about bone growth or any of that, just plain masseter hypertrophy is what I fucking need, why is it not happening?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Britishlooksmaxxer
chew hharder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
Increase intensity (number of pieces) and volume (time spent chewing). What has been your protocol until now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, IndianJock and Acnno
Increase intensity (number of pieces) and volume (time spent chewing). What has been your protocol until now?
beyond a point the risk of developing TMJD is too high to be worth it

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
How many pieces of falim do you chew?

HE FELLS FOR THE MEME :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ArgentineOmicron, Need2Ascend and 3 others
How many pieces of falim do you chew?
I chew 3 for like a good 45 min, I feel a burn and pump too, but Im not seing any real hypertrophy, which I dont get since Im pretty responsive to weight training apart from that.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
i need my nose and masseters more smaller

i need my nose and masseters more smaller
cut hair short on sides, gymcel and get LEAN first
before considering rhino
dont sidetrack my thread tho pls

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 6403, eyearea and 1 other person
I chew 3 for like a good 45 min, I feel a burn and pump too, but Im not seing any real hypertrophy, which I dont get since Im pretty responsive to weight training apart from that.
Chew more pieces 3 is nothing i chew a packet a session so 5/6 pieces

• +1
subhuman type 1 masseters which are difficult to hypertrophy.

edit: https://looksmax.org/threads/insertion-muscles.152439/post-2577796

Last edited:
Drink cold water to make the gum harder also

subhuman type 1 masseters which are difficult to hypertrophy.

edit: https://looksmax.org/threads/insertion-muscles.152439/post-2577796
Could be legit. So I have fast twitch fibers everywhere but in my face where it matters most jfl?

Also how to overcome this?

Could be legit. So I have fast twitch fibers everywhere but in my face where it matters most jfl?

Also how to overcome this?

Maybe some kind of exogenous androgen will stimulate growth. Other than that not much I can think of, just increase intensity of sessions and hope they respond cause you can't change the type of masseters you have.

• +1
3? Pussy ass bitch. I chewed a giant blob of mastic and got it done within a few months. Up the amount you chew or don’t expect results

• +1
I have been chewing falim for months without a difference. I am not even talking about bone growth or any of that, just plain masseter hypertrophy is what I fucking need, why is it not happening?
Muscle insertions are needed. Where your masseters insert on your mandible relative to how projected your zygomaxillary process are affects how much force your masseters are able to use.

Are your molars uprighted? If not then they are likely tipped so direction of force is also suboptimal when chewing. IMO these things are what makes us masseter hard-gainers. No amount of hard chewing will give you that muscle hypertrophy that you need, thats only afforded to people with good occlusion and muscle insertions. As soon as you stop chewing, those little hard earned gains that you do make go away in an instant.

Falim-cope is not a universal, its structurally dependent on your bite. Its correctable but its more of a rich get richer kinda thing for people that already have good jaws. Its basically like having a bad skeletal frame but for your jaw, you cannot emulate the distribution of bite force of a good jaw if you have suboptimal insertions/occlusion.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Euclidd
Muscle insertions are needed. Where your masseters insert on your mandible relative to how projected your zygomaxillary process are affects how much force your masseters are able to use.

Are your molars uprighted? If not then they are likely tipped so direction of force is also suboptimal when chewing. IMO these things are what makes us masseter hard-gainers. No amount of hard chewing will give you that muscle hypertrophy that you need, thats only afforded to people with good occlusion and muscle insertions. As soon as you stop chewing, those little hard earned gains that you do make go away in an instant.

Falim-cope is not a universal, its structurally dependent on your bite. Its correctable but its more of a rich get richer kinda thing for people that already have good jaws. Its basically like having a bad skeletal frame but for your jaw, you cannot emulate the distribution of bite force of a good jaw if you have suboptimal insertions/occlusion.
Tipped molars?how would i even know?

They would be tilted to the side

They would be tilted to the side
They’re straight and my insertions look decent tbh. Idk what it is then, maybe just bad response

cut hair short on sides, gymcel and get LEAN first
before considering rhino
dont sidetrack my thread tho pls
Being lean doesn't affect nose tho it's not made up of fat