why would any guy date a waitress?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I remember one time this guy I worked with said his gf was a waitress at a restaurant in some college city.

Only thing I can think was how much she flirts and how much men flirt with her all day long.

I mean you might as well date a prostitute at that point, same thing but she gets more money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Zeruel, Bonecel01 and 2 others
I dunno

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
no

their job is to flirt with their customers for tips, there’s a reason being attractive increases your tips

no

their job is to flirt with their customers for tips, there’s a reason being attractive increases your tips
Yeah same thing as getting fucked by strangers. Maybe you’re ok with letting your girl flirt with men but not all of us are cucks bud

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Yeah, I’ll give her my mushroom tip.

Yeah same thing as getting fucked by strangers. Maybe you’re ok with letting your girl flirt with men but not all of us are cucks bud
I was agreeing with you

kys

• JFL
I remember one time this guy I worked with said his gf was a waitress at a restaurant in some college city.

Only thing I can think was how much she flirts and how much men flirt with her all day long.

I mean you might as well date a prostitute at that point, same thing but she gets more money
Average 9 year old girl is a waitress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Nah what restaurant is bro going to 💀
The ones where they have their first job.

sometimes they work for their parents and the Chad 17 yo is fucking them, because the age gap isn’t too far and the parents allow it. He’s not old enough to be her dad after all, so he might as well get some pussy.

If you are sub Chad flirting with a waitress, you can go put a nail in your urethra, because it is over for you.

• JFL