Why would chadlite prettyboy be obsessed with one girl for 3 years who he mogs?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So this dude used to be my best friend but we’re not really that good of friends anymore for a lot of different reasons…

But he is legit really good looking and has prettyboy skater look with good style and girls love it. But for literally the last 3 years he has been obsessed and in love with the same girl, who basically has continuously strung him along for 3 years and not wanted to date.

He probably wouldn’t like me saying this here, but I kinda do still care about him so why do you think he is like this?

We were at a bar last night and he was literally getting a ridiculous amount of IOIs and I said bro just go approach or let me wingman for you but he said was too sad about the girl, cause earlier he saw her on a date on snapchat with a coworker and also scared of getting rejected even though he was a mogger. I just don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and GandyIsNormie
dn rd

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19642
Your friend is an asshole, he must be jumping from bitch to bitch if he's handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Your friend is an asshole, he must be jumping from bitch to bitch if he's handsome
He’s 25 and only been w 2 girls legit prettyboy too

Insane mentalcel ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
So this dude used to be my best friend but we’re not really that good of friends anymore for a lot of different reasons…

But he is legit really good looking and has prettyboy skater look with good style and girls love it. But for literally the last 3 years he has been obsessed and in love with the same girl, who basically has continuously strung him along for 3 years and not wanted to date.

He probably wouldn’t like me saying this here, but I kinda do still care about him so why do you think he is like this?

We were at a bar last night and he was literally getting a ridiculous amount of IOIs and I said bro just go approach or let me wingman for you but he said was too sad about the girl, cause earlier he saw her on a date on snapchat with a coworker and also scared of getting rejected even though he was a mogger. I just don't get it.
Yeah some people get mentally hurt by uglier girls which makes them feel not as good looking as they are

Your friend must've had this happen to him tbh

• +1
Yeah some people get mentally hurt by uglier girls which makes them feel not as good looking as they are

Your friend must've had this happen to him tbh
What advice should I give him I said I want to help wingman him and get him laid but idk he wasn’t into it he just sent me this btw

62A8ABCC B9F8 424A 9393 845EFEA5A4D0

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What advice should I give him I said I want to help wingman him and get him laid but idk he wasn’t into it he just sent me this btw

View attachment 1718134
Sounds like he's really down bad

You should let him talk about his issues and listen
And eventually try build him up a bit
And persuade him for therapy if he can afford

• +1
Sounds like he's really down bad

You should let him talk about his issues and listen
And eventually try build him up a bit
And persuade him for therapy if he can afford
Idk why he doesn’t want to slay he’s literally a 6’1 TikTok med prettyboy but for some reason he only gets obsessive about his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back