Why would I have a hard time in prison?

Why would I have a hard time in prison?

• Total voters
You are weak mentally and physically no amount of tiktok followers will save you from being extorted in every way

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Your bubble butt

• JFL
You can’t talk ur way out being ass fucked (autism) you can’t scare anyone out of ass raping you (youthful looking pretty boy and not ogre cuz no one wants to rape a ogre) and you can’t fight your way out being ass fucked (5,9 and not at least 200 pounds means it’s over)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Xangsane
no way you arent a faggot

• Hmm...
You can’t talk ur way out being ass fucked (autism) you can’t scare anyone out of ass raping you (youthful looking pretty boy and not ogre cuz no one wants to rape a ogre) and you can’t fight your way out being ass fucked (5,9 and not at least 200 pounds means it’s over)
I will threaten them

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • So Sad
  • +1
Ded srs nigga your not threatening no on in prison if your not built like prime mike Tyson
But why would I be a target for meat?

• WTF
Reactions: mecha72
But why would I be a target for meat?
Nigga you’ve been told multiple times it’s combination of non assertive non thugmaxxed bevavhor being a pretty boy ect

• So Sad
  • +1
Nigga you’ve been told multiple times it’s combination of non assertive non thugmaxxed bevavhor being a pretty boy ect
I won't be meat and I will knock em out!

R u 5'9

• +1
@Primalsplit

You wouldnt other would be hard

• So Sad
Like how juicy compared to the average straight male?
Yeah. It just screams gay. But if you mascmaxx a bit, it can be a halo I think, with women.

• +1
Yeah. It just screams gay. But if you mascmaxx a bit, it can be a halo I think, with women.
Before I tell you, do you expect me to look masc, maesthetic, prettyboy or twink?

You already made loads of threads about this mate

• JFL
Before I tell you, do you expect me to look masc, maesthetic, prettyboy or twink?
I already told you, you must be a prettyboy. Unless you are some kind of extreme genetic outlier.

• +1
I already told you, you must be a prettyboy. Unless you are some kind of extreme genetic outlier.
Check dms please!
Why do you expect me to be a pretty boy?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit