why would jeremy meeks date this

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
no money in the world would make me wanna touch her.. (shes a millionaire i think)

look at her jaw lol

model-jeremy-meeks-and-chloe-green-arrive-for-the-monte-carlo-gala-for-the-global-ocean-in-monaco-september-26-2018-reuterseric-gaillard-2CKYK5Y.jpg

1280_jeremymeeks_032818.jpg

1528408984284.jpg

their kid is doomed

8011128-0-image-a-14_1546334509627.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wym?
She is good looking and has the same pheno as jeremy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 13787 and stevielake
How is their kid doomed? He's born into wealth and can betabuxx the finest Stacies money can offer. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 4946, fogdart and 1 other person
How is their kid doomed? He's born into wealth and can betabuxx the finest Stacies money can offer. Lol.
id rather be broke and model tier than rich and a horseface

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Catawampus, JawIine and 3 others
Incels are so delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, fogdart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19174, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
because only low class, middle-aged single mothers (the most important demographics when it comes to social media popularity) actually find this boneless thug attractive

not sure who is more overrated, this braindead nigger whose only redeeming trait is having blue eyes or ramirez, the "dark triad hero" whose only "accomplishment" in life is kiling children, 70 yo people at sleep and women

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, fogdart, JawIine and 3 others
Her family is rich AF, she is betabuxxing him

• +1
Reactions: to be human
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, subhuman to mtn and to be human
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19174, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Yeah and thats why you are on here
Spergs here would rather rot in their rooms than bang Stacies on their multi million yacht because "muh betabuxx simp".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Adonis and subhuman to mtn
im model tier and well above average financially
listen up jew boy i see u claim "model tier" on every thread yet no one has seen you :lul: time to stop the cope.
you are a poorcel finding scraps in bins and mogged even by the most boneless autists on this site

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Adonis
because only low class, middle-aged single mothers (the most important demographics when it comes to social media popularity) actually find this boneless thug attractive

not sure who is more overrated, this braindead nigger whose only redeeming trait is having blue eyes or ramirez, the "dark triad hero" whose only "accomplishment" in life is kiling children, 70 yo people at sleep and women
how is your IQ so high

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and 9 yo normie
Can't buy me love.
I'll never receive "true love" because I'm ugly as fuck.

I'd rather be fucking the hottest instagram gold diggers on an Island than cooming in my basement 24/7.

listen up jew boy i see u claim "model tier" on every thread yet no one has seen you :lul: time to stop the cope.
you are a poorcel finding scraps in bins and mogged even by the most boneless autists on this site
JESUS FUCKING CHRISTT LAMOAOMOAMAOMAOMAOMAOMAOMAOMOAMOAMOAM

THIS IS A REMINDER TO ALWAYS CHECK HOW THE USER LOOK BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED IN AN ARGUMENT WIHT THEM

BRO

3051904_aypo.png

LMAO I DONT EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING.. YOU LOSE AUTOMATICALLY

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
JESUS FUCKING CHRISTT LAMOAOMOAMAOMAOMAOMAOMAOMAOMOAMOAMOAM

THIS IS A REMINDER TO ALWAYS CHECK HOW THE USER LOOK BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED IN AN ARGUMENT WIHT THEM

BRO

3051904_aypo.png

LMAO I DONT EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING.. YOU LOSE AUTOMATICALLY
is that a forum chad? :love:

typing in bold wont give u bones my poorcel nigger

is that a forum chad? :love:

typing in bold wont give u bones my poorcel nigger
imagine unironically lookin straight into the camera lense.. AND NOT ONLY THAT.. POST IT ON THE INTERNET TOO FOR STRANGERS TO SEE.. when you look like this

3051903_ayoo.png

this is too good..

imagine unironically lookin straight into the camera lense.. AND NOT ONLY THAT.. POST IT ON THE INTERNET TOO FOR STRANGERS TO SEE.. when you look like this

3051903_ayoo.png

this is too good..
find all the pics you want its more ropefuel for u :lul:

my chin mog alone could cave in anyones skull

how is your IQ so high
Your such a fucking retard. The woman’s rich and I mean dirty filthy rich her dads a billionaire she could get 1k mahers if she wanted and you agree with the dumbass and even call him high IQ go get your brain checked for cancer

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

exactly my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: 9 yo normie and Deleted member 13787
Your such a fucking retard. The woman’s rich and I mean dirty filthy rich her dads a billionaire she could get 1k mahers if she wanted and you agree with the dumbass and even call him high IQ go get your brain checked for cancer
im gonna need you to calm down

id rather be broke and model tier than rich and a horseface
Still a good chance the kid can inherit meeks' features and ideal features of chloe green's, after that its all a matter of environmental factors (mewing, chewing, hormones, diet, lifestyle, etc), anyway

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
id fuck her for free, meeks gets 200 million