Why would lucky blue smith ruin his amazing genes by marrying a low tier becky black girl?

He has a10 eyes, not just blue eyes. In biology, there is a 1/4 chance of his son getting his eyes and 3/4 getting her dark eyes.
It depends on the mulatto's parent's eye colors. If both of her parents had the dark eyes gene, then the chances of these two having blue-eyed kids are way lower than 1/4.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, enchanted_elixir and datboijj
Ok mid tier becky because shes lean I guess? But her facial features really aren't that good her eyes decent but the eye color would ruin the kids genetics.
Assuming she's mulatto, the child would be carrying more blue-eyed genes than brown-eyed genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, sibience and datboijj
Lucky Blue Smith is overrated tbh, I don’t think he would look much better than that prettyboy if it wasn’t for eye color, and when he opens his mouth it’s a wrap…

Smile is overrated, it isn't part of the face. Yes he should still keep mouth closed. Even richard ramirez has the worst teeth ever and girls simp for him.

Also lucky blue smith has amazing cheekbone height and shape, completely mogs that prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Basically, a dark-eyed person who has one parent with blue eyes has a higher chance of having blue-eyed kids than a dark-eyed person whose both parents have dark eyes.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sibience
Smile is overrated, it isn't part of the face. Yes he should still keep mouth closed.
@DoctorLooksmax thoughts?

He literally descends so hard when talking lol, look:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and sibience
View attachment 1761879View attachment 1761880
View attachment 1761881View attachment 1761883

He has 2 kids with her and is going to make more!

Why does he ruin his perfect a10 eyes, his very high cheekbones, european genetics, phenotype and skin, hair? Things that she doesn't have and that makes her not attractive.

I JUST DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.

I think it is because he is a racist stormfrontcel so he has fetish for making black girls his slave because they are black. That is the only explanation and he is very bad for doing this because he is racist and that is bad.
She’s mullato and that’s prob his type like Prince Harry. Yeah he could get better but his kids may turn out white with his eye colour as she’s mullato so the kid could be a white kid when born like Drakes son

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and sibience

I’m not even gonna watch it cos I know I descend the same and I’m alreayd subhuman even resting face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and sibience

Male models can never just have a good voice:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He sounds like faggot like sean o pry

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
This is fucking rediculous that mongrel is ugly AF why her? He could get much better
That’s nothing tbh, look at this

TikTok prettyboy mogger dating normie mulatta.

@prettyboislime mulattopill goes both ways :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: sibience
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is fucking rediculous that mongrel is ugly AF why her? He could get much better
Who knows tbh

138369FE 82F8 4D28 BA83 F90A326BB47C

• +1
Reactions: sibience and datboijj
Same way Stacies go for normies. Just be Normie theory.

• WTF
  • +1
Even lucky's sister is a stacy model, if he fucked her and impregnated her the kids would be so goodlooking or deformed because incest.

lucky blue's sister had a bbc kid from a dad who completely disappeared after he hit her

• +1
  • JFL
I’m not having kids but if I did I’d take one for the team and breed with a nigga to have mulatto slayer kids

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then you have my American cousin who is a blue-eyed prettyboy masc 27-year-old half Lebanese Muslim HTN who is engaged and getting married to a mulatta Trini MTB from NYC.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
JUST FUCKING LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s true though users like @Wallenberg say it’s a black foid fetish but that’s simply not true it’s a mullato woman fetish 95% of these guys wouldn’t date a black foid and aren’t attracted to them but they find mullatos attractive as they are phenotypically part European. His kids will be GL white kids like Maher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, sibience and datboijj

lucky blue's sister had a bbc kid from a dad who completely disappeared after he hit her

They all have fetish for blacks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Their parents can't cope anymore, they must be SO mad that both lucky and her sister is throwing away good genes :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj
They all have fetish for blacks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Their parents can't cope anymore, they must be SO mad that both lucky and her sister is throwing away good genes :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Clearly it runs in the blood for them to be BBC and Mullato only this isn’t normal behaviour

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and sibience
Clearly it runs in the blood for them to be BBC and Mullato only this isn’t normal behaviour

Their parents maybe fucked a lot of mulattos and settled with white to pass on good genes, their kids should have done that.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj