Why would people want to be cremated after their death?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
We find that under dry conditions, complete DNA degradation occurs at above 190°C

Cremation is a surefire way to delete you out of existence, your flesh will be reduced into nothing but a lump pile of charred carbon leaving nothing but your recessed incel bone. I've seen a video of a dead body being cremated open air, the skull was cracked open and then the cooked brain then oozed out.

If I were to die, I'd prefer to have my body preserved an a cryopod or have my brain put in a jar waiting for the future medical technology to defy death, might take scientists hundreds of years to come up with it. Imagine having a chance to see humanity becoming a type II civilization.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Tabula Rasa and Xangsane
I'm gonna get turned into a rug innit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and ChadFucksYourOneitis

Cremation is a surefire way to delete you out of existence, your flesh will be reduced into nothing but a lump pile of charred carbon leaving nothing but your recessed incel bone. I've seen a video of a dead body being cremated open air, the skull was cracked open and then the cooked brain then oozed out.

If I were to die, I'd prefer to have my body preserved an a cryopod or have my brain put in a jar waiting for the future medical technology to defy death, might take scientists hundreds of years to come up with it. Imagine having a chance to see humanity becoming a type II civilization.
Exactly, I watched some on TV and it's cruel.
Burial all the way, no embalming

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Idc I’m dead anyway so if they burn me or blow me up in the sky like a firework idgaf my ahh dead anyway sooo 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Idc I’m dead anyway so if they burn me or blow me up in the sky like a firework idgaf my ahh dead anyway sooo 🤷🏻‍♂️
you dont wanna be stored in a cryostasis chamber in hopes of one day resurrecting?

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Jews popularized it for retarded goyims
Only Americans do this really

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis