Why would someone need all these skincare products?

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
This would be counter productive since too much skincare hurts your skin:
1F06486C ED52 45D0 A736 ABCF629BE942

861D65BB 2D65 497E 8BD6 F248DC99BD83

Here is the TikTok btw:

@Octillionaire thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Clark69, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Cause normies are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 23017, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 21340 and 7 others
Cause normies are retarded
Not just that this is beyond wasteful since I doubt you can use this all in by the expiration date. Also harmful for the planet.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20370 and Xangsane
just using either accutane or tretinoin mogs tbh anything more is cope (red lamp therapy is good for skin too but doesn't really count since it isn't cream)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
JFL at this war chest of skin products

While average man doesn't even use moisturiser
Lmao true. Not just that she has a bookshelf full of more skincare.

I just wonder what motivates this. If you watch the TikTok you can tell her skin is getting harmed.

just using either accutane or tretinoin mogs tbh anything more is cope (red lamp therapy is good for skin too but doesn't really count since it isn't cream)
I've never used these products but I heard they are good.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Lmao true.

I just wonder what motivates this. If you watch the TikTok you can tell her skin is getting harmed.

- Woman cakes herself in foundation and makeup to hide her bad skin

- All of this causes her skin to get worse

- ????

- Cakes on ever more makeup

Gentlemen, I present to you woman logic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa and 8 others

- ????

It is confusing.

Btw I just went to her channel and it turn out she even has fridge full of skincare products.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
JFL at this war chest of skin products

While average man doesn't even use moisturiser
Chad uses dish soap to wash his face and a 30 days old unwashed gym towel to brush

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
i only use a moisturizer and eye cream

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Women are by their nature like this, as in evolutionary. For example the huge obsession with astrology and gossip comes from early human religions that were animist and women were the priests. This is connected with the skincare stuff in this thread, and stuff like clothing, just items in general. Women would gather stuff in the forests while the men would be out hunting, they would be constantly stumbling on new berries, fruits, nuts, small animals, precious metals and rocks etc. Women are evolutionary driven to be addicted of consuming because of those reasons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 2729, Clark69 and 5 others
Chad uses dish soap to wash his face and a 30 days old unwashed gym towel to brush
Legit
In my 20s

I never used sunscreen, ever
Shaved with soap instead of shaving foam
I used moisturiser like every once in a while when I could remember
Didnt even know what other skincare products were

Smoked 40,000+ cigs
Binge drinking + other drugs

And I still look younger than alot of my friends :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
This is extreme overkill lmao, anything past a cleanser, moisturizer, SPF, and an active (AHA/BHA, retinoids, etc) is a waste of time and will do more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Clark69, zharupodrugu and 4 others
due to hole IQ

Women are by their nature like this, as in evolutionary. For example the huge obsession with astrology and gossip comes from early human religions that were animist and women were the priests. This is connected with the skincare stuff in this thread, and stuff like clothing, just items in general. Women would gather stuff in the forests while the men would be out hunting, they would be constantly stumbling on new berries, fruits, nuts, small animals, precious metals and rocks etc. Women are evolutionary driven to be addicted of consuming because of those reasons.
Is there an actual study behind this or is this just bro science

All of that skincare and fakeup and the Becky landed a MTN bf:

lmao not you roasting her boyfriend. True though. A lot of effort and for what.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Its a philosophical socratian hypothesis, the astrology thing has some studies in anthropology, but its hypothesis even there. its literally water that women are very different then men in how they percieve life, women have much less mental strength (the iconic binge eating when they get sad), they have no hobbies (talking about fertile high E women, non of them have hobbies, they just scroll tiktok all day). I could go on and on but this is because women don't need to put in work evolutionary except for food and raising kids

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
muh studies

it's true. this makes the femoid the perfect npc wagecuck. a never ending desire to own useless shit. my own mother has accumulated several rooms worth of household items she plans to gift us once we move into large mansions capable of storing all the shit (we don't plan to). I think there are at least 20 different unopened large blankets in various containers. also part of the reason sissifying men is a top nwo priority :Comfy:

the astrology thing I reckon is due to them wanting to appear special and as if they knew something worthwhile. acquiring real useful knowledge is beyond their subhuman brains' capabilities so they are drawn to mystical unprovable shit where they can larp as not-cumdumps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, TsarTsar444 and Earth Dollar
muh studies

it's true. this makes the femoid the perfect npc wagecuck. a never ending desire to own useless shit. my own mother has accumulated several rooms worth of household items she plans to gift us once we move into large mansions capable of storing all the shit (we don't plan to). I think there are at least 20 different unopened large blankets in various containers. also part of the reason sissifying men is a top nwo priority :Comfy:

the astrology thing I reckon is due to them wanting to appear special and as if they knew something worthwhile. acquiring real useful knowledge is beyond their subhuman brains' capabilities so they are drawn to mystical unprovable shit where they can larp as not-cumdumps
Lol at your mom having so much stuff.

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@fucclife
@Anstrum95
Thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
that person probably just tries out lots of different things or is sponsored

find few products and stick with them I guess :oops:

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rand anon, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
muh studies

TikTok is already the study in front of your eyes if you are a basement dwelling incel. But for the reason i went to a high school that was 75% women, and that im constantly outside interacting with women, and lastly my girlfriend, i know whats women purpose and whats their nature to the letter.

There was this trend on TikTok for example where girls would post about what their boyfriends are doing and would be something like gymceling, grooming, studying, making projects, learning to make money, vigorously reading stuff online that would be super useful for their lifes, and then the video would cut to the girl where she was eaten chetos while scrolling TikTok and going to the kitchen to grab more food.

THIS IS LITERALLY HOW EVERY HIGH QUALITY HIGH E WOMEN ACTS, i know over 200 females and majority are like this cause its a good genetic quality, she would be a good mother, women shouldn't be working so its normal that they are lazy and mentally less stable. Thats why its incel tier to hate them for stuff they cant control. What we should hate is how they have any rights even close to males. Women should be way more under control by males, have no political right, no worker rights etc. This is just an unnatural environment for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, zharupodrugu, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
that person probably just tries out lots of different things or is sponsored

find few products and stick with them I guess :oops:
That is what I was thinking too but I saw another TikTok Tok where she has a fridge and a bookshelf full of products. If she is sponsored idk why she doesn't have giveaways for her fans since hoarding them is wasteful and harmful for the environment.

Also do you have a skincare routine?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Okay so i just actually had a look through her page.
and apart from having a metric shit ton of skin products

This Hoe does Ice Hooding 😲

Is ice hooding legit? Ive read good things about but still skeptical.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
TikTok is already the study in front of your eyes if you are a basement dwelling incel. But for the reason i went to a high school that was 75% women, and that im constantly outside interacting with women, and lastly my girlfriend, i know whats women purpose and whats their nature to the letter.

There was this trend on TikTok for example where girls would post about what their boyfriends are doing and would be something like gymceling, grooming, studying, making projects, learning to make money, vigorously reading stuff online that would be super useful for their lifes, and then the video would cut to the girl where she was eaten chetos while scrolling TikTok and going to the kitchen to grab more food.

THIS IS LITERALLY HOW EVERY HIGH QUALITY HIGH E WOMEN ACTS, i know over 200 females and majority are like this cause its a good genetic quality, she would be a good mother, women shouldn't be working so its normal that they are lazy and mentally less stable. Thats why its incel tier to hate them for stuff they cant control. What we should hate is how they have any rights even close to males. Women should be way more under control by males, have no political right, no worker rights etc. This is just an unnatural environment for them
blowing all your money on makeup and skincare products and gucci bags is not good genetic quality and the solution isn't finding a richer cuck to foot the bill. I am not opposed to holes ldaring, it's much better than being a mental wreck but I significantly prefer the ones that have some artistic or homemaking/gardening initiative over the standard basic bitch

but that isn't a dealbreaker. what the real issue is is how fucking loose they are. and they should be hated, even vilified for it. it is an abomination that pumped and dumped holes are not complete outcasts. and being loose is indeed trash tier genetic quality for a hole

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Is ice hooding legit? Ive read good things about but still skeptical.

never tried it myself

just did a quick search and it seems like results should show after just a week
saw a post where streege was telling someone to do it so maybe its legit.

That is what I was thinking too but I saw another TikTok Tok where she has a fridge and a bookshelf full of products. If she is sponsored idk why she doesn't have giveaways for her fans since hoarding them is wasteful and harmful for the environment.

Also do you have a skincare routine?
no I don't have skincare routine, I just rot

• JFL
blowing all your money on makeup and skincare products and gucci bags is not good genetic quality and the solution isn't finding a richer cuck to foot the bill. I am not opposed to holes ldaring, it's much better than being a mental wreck but I significantly prefer the ones that have some artistic or homemaking/gardening initiative over the standard basic bitch

but that isn't a dealbreaker. what the real issue is is how fucking loose they are. and they should be hated, even vilified for it. it is an abomination that pumped and dumped holes are not complete outcasts. and being loose is indeed trash tier genetic quality for a hole
The money thing and consumerism is a good genetic high E feminine trait, its just that its expressed in todays completely foreign world compared to 99% of human evolution. Those "consumerist" toilet iq traits where useful women trait for caring of young babies, decorating housing, making jewelry from random precious rock. For example it is well proven that women have better color ability then males, this is because it greatly helps in knowing which plants were toxic when they wete harvesting them. So women are consumers but in a non capitalist cucked world thats normal.

I don't think they should be hated cause the brutal truth is they are all programmed to act like demons from todays matriarchal unnatural society, the word NPC has become an overused zoomer slang now, but there is an actual theory about NPC's being real, and women are most of them. Tldr: a big part of humans don't have sapient thinking/super ego/inner thoughts. They just do what their programmed.

"A philosophical zombie or p-zombie argument is a thought experiment in philosophy of mind that imagines a hypothetical being that is physically identical to and indistinguishable from a normal person but does not have conscious experience, qualia, or sentience.[1] For example, if a philosophical zombie were poked with a sharp object it would not inwardly feel any pain, yet it would outwardly behave exactly as if it did feel pain, including verbally expressing pain."

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
no I don't have skincare routine, I just rot
I only use African black soap and oils myself.

I am surprised since you have very nice skin. You undertones could be improved but that is about it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and TsarTsar444
I only use African black soap and oils myself.

I am surprised since you have very nice skin. You undertones could be improved but that is about it.
Nothing to be suprised, all of my highschool classmates ate lays, coke, croissants, washed their faces with water and their skin was flawless. Meanwhile im coping with 5 skin care products just to resemble a sub human (currently sub creature). Such is life

• JFL
never tried it myself

just did a quick search and it seems like results should show after just a week
saw a post where streege was telling someone to do it so maybe its legit.
it barely did shit for me or maybe i just didnt notice

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
The only guys who have a skin care routine post on looksmax.org

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69 and Verse
nah I know many gay people who also do it seems gay people are somehow more inclined than normies to looksmax, perhaps dick is a better motivator than pussy

Nothing to be suprised, all of my highschool classmates ate lays, coke, croissants, washed their faces with water and their skin was flawless. Meanwhile im coping with 5 skin care products just to resemble a sub human (currently sub creature). Such is life
All young people have perfect skin cuz their liver is still undamaged. Only legit subhumans have shitty skin in high school.
Thats why termin prime women exist, almost impossible to ruin you looks in youth. Later in live all bad choices have consequences.
This would be counter productive since too much skincare hurts your skin:
View attachment 1925196

View attachment 1925198

Here is the TikTok btw:

@Octillionaire thoughts?
I heard koreans are obsessed with skincare products and k-pop stars use 21-step care routine.

- ????

i see fat women doing all this expensive and advanced cosmetic procedures but all they need is to lose weight

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and TsarTsar444
Legit. Go to any skincare site and you'll see all of the reviews are written by women :lul: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
All young people have perfect skin cuz their liver is still undamaged. Only legit subhumans have shitty skin in high school.
Thats why termin prime women exist, almost impossible to ruin you looks in youth. Later in live all bad choices have consequences.

I heard koreans are obsessed with skincare products and k-pop stars use 21-step care routine.

i see fat women doing all this expensive and advanced cosmetic procedures but all they need is to lose weight
Acne is just genetics, nothing to do with liver, simply caused by sebum glands being too sensitive to DHT. My mother had PCOS and acne when she was young so i inherited it from her

@StreegeReturn I hear that you have perfect skin. What er your thoughts on this?