Why would this happen

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
I approach a girl get her number and then through text she puts absolutely zero effort into the conversation. Giving me closed replies and zero open responses that would carry the conversation. Am i doing something wrong? This is the whole issue i have with attracting women, it’s like they all flake or ghost or leave me on delivered for 3 days and continue posting stories on their snapchat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
just take a shower bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
I approach a girl get her number and then through text she puts absolutely zero effort into the conversation. Giving me closed replies and zero open responses that would carry the conversation. Am i doing something wrong? This is the whole issue i have with attracting women, it’s like they all flake or ghost or leave me on delivered for 3 days and continue posting stories on their snapchat.
i can relate to this hard bro:feelswah:

probably feels sorry for you and or is stringing you along

probably feels sorry for you and or is stringing you along
58CDE6C5 EF17 49B7 9298 DBBAACF2FDE9

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
so glad im autistic JFL at you

The average girl has literally infinite options. You think you're the only person she's talking to? It's abundance mentality... she can't even dedicate 1/100th of her bandwidth to you. Time is a valuable commodity she can only sacrifice for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
The average girl has literally infinite options. You think you're the only person she's talking to? It's abundance mentality... she can't even dedicate 1/100th of her bandwidth to you. Time is a valuable commodity she can only sacrifice for chad.
All the normies tell me i should be getting play since im a fellow normie and that they are smashing 1 out of 5 chicks