why would women rather be a literal slave than marry a man who is not her first choice?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
You see this in history too. Contrary to popular belief black females slaves would have sex/even have CHILDREN with white overseers. Look at Thomas Jefferson he nutted in some mulatto bitch and now everyone who is a descendant of Jefferson is like 1% nig:feelskek:

In the 1950's whites had more free time and had lots of sex. But it seems women would rather give that all up and be a SLAVE than marry a man who is not her first choice! LEGIT if a wealthy, morbidly obese black woman with a mustache (yes in the hood you will see some black women with mustaches from high T and they are NOT trannies!) offered to marry me and provide for me financially on her income, but I would have to nut in her to give her children, and cook her dinner when she got home I would PUT ON A BONNET and MAKE HER AN APPLE PIE TOO! Maybe I have such an aversion to work, but why would women rather, be sterile, childless, live miserable lives, and serve some old fat jew rather than her husband than to GOD FORBID lower her standards and marry a man within her league and live a rich fulfilling life with hobbies/friends/children. Makes no logical sense! Its as if I said: "if I can't marry a Moldovan supermodel, I will not settle for a woman within my league! I will chop off my dick and slam my face with a hammer!" it makes no logical sense!

-OR am I SIMPLY projecting my white-male view of the world. White men VALUE hobbies/sex/friendships while it seems women do not value/actually have an AVERSION to these things.

-Do white women ACTUALLY GET FULFILLMENT from serving an old fat stinky jew? I am starting to think so!

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It was Jefferson's cousin that impregnated Molly Hemings, not TJ.

Facepalm at the cope of you thinking you ever ranked as a second, third or forth choice. For all you know you never ranked better than choice 55,000,000.

It was Jefferson's cousin that impregnated Molly Hemings, not TJ.
dude your part nig just accept it! I am too! ooga booga!
Facepalm at the cope of you thinking you ever ranked as a second, third or forth choice. For all you know you never ranked better than choice 55,000,000.
no but even married women are sterile and GLEEFULLY serve shlomo rather than their sad husbands. fuck they would suck schlomo's mutilated peter before they would ever touch their sad sexually repressed husbands.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
why would women rather, be sterile, childless, live miserable lives, and serve some old fat jew rather than her husband than to GOD FORBID lower her standards and marry a man within her league and live a rich fulfilling life with hobbies/friends/children.
Because they have their own money and are more happier single than with a guy they don't love?

Why being provided by someone when you can provide for yourself, why fake happiness with someone you don't love when you can be happy with friends, hobbys, traveling and FWB on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Yliaster and PubertyMaxxer
Because they have their own money and are more happier single than with a guy they don't love?

Why being provided by someone when you can provide for yourself, why fake happiness with someone you don't love when you can be happy with friends, hobbys, traveling and FWB on the side.
but why work 16 hours for some old fat jew? IDK maybe I am just very lazy but as I said I would marry an ugly landwhale if it meant she could support me financially. Plus go to parts of africa/middle east the men drink tea all day/smoke poppi and force the women to do all the work while white cucks work 16 hours a day to make mr shekelstein rich

-OR as I said am I just projecting my white male view/feelings onto women do women ACTUALLY gain happiness and fulfillment making some old jew rich?

-I legit want to know

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
-OR as I said am I just projecting my white male view/feelings onto women do women ACTUALLY gain happiness and fulfillment making some old jew rich?
Not all work is horrible. Most of the time it's okay, and sometimes people really like it and feel good about doing it.
-I legit want to know
I doubt you would marry an ugly landwhale that provides for you if you could provide for yourself without much stress (workdays are 8 hours, not 16 hours jfl) and you could get FWB as easy as women can and also have friends, hobbys and money to travel.

• +1
You see this in history too. Contrary to popular belief black females slaves would have sex/even have CHILDREN with white overseers. Look at Thomas Jefferson he nutted in some mulatto bitch and now everyone who is a descendant of Jefferson is like 1% nig:feelskek:

In the 1950's whites had more free time and had lots of sex. But it seems women would rather give that all up and be a SLAVE than marry a man who is not her first choice! LEGIT if a wealthy, morbidly obese black woman with a mustache (yes in the hood you will see some black women with mustaches from high T and they are NOT trannies!) offered to marry me and provide for me financially on her income, but I would have to nut in her to give her children, and cook her dinner when she got home I would PUT ON A BONNET and MAKE HER AN APPLE PIE TOO! Maybe I have such an aversion to work, but why would women rather, be sterile, childless, live miserable lives, and serve some old fat jew rather than her husband than to GOD FORBID lower her standards and marry a man within her league and live a rich fulfilling life with hobbies/friends/children. Makes no logical sense! Its as if I said: "if I can't marry a Moldovan supermodel, I will not settle for a woman within my league! I will chop off my dick and slam my face with a hammer!" it makes no logical sense!

-OR am I SIMPLY projecting my white-male view of the world. White men VALUE hobbies/sex/friendships while it seems women do not value/actually have an AVERSION to these things.

-Do white women ACTUALLY GET FULFILLMENT from serving an old fat stinky jew? I am starting to think so!
women
logic

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Wall of mental’y deranged schizophrenia and autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and 1 other person
u still doing blackpilled shit at school jfl?
im now doing it in my special SAT prep classes but in the break time cause people paid for that shit and i dont wanna talk mid class (also i picked only croatian and maths so no room for those)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Not all work is horrible. Most of the time it's okay, and sometimes people really like it and feel good about doing it.
so serving mr. shekelstein makes you feel good rather than serving your family/community?
I doubt you would marry an ugly landwhale that provides for you if you could provide for yourself without much stress
maybe most women have floofy bullshit jobs but even then they work 3 jobs! One reason for this inceldom stuff is women/people in general have less free time than ever because they are tied up in surrogate activities. (busy doing ANYTHING else but family formation/relationships)
(workdays are 8 hours, not 16 hours jfl)
dude pull your head outta your ass! work days have been increasing, people have less free time, people are more stressed, wages are not keeping up etc. I have to work 7 days a week (granted I get overtime because their are worker shortages etc.) https://www.epi.org/publication/ib348-trends-us-work-hours-wages-1979-2007/#:~:text=The increase in annual hours was greatest among the lowest,top 5 percent of earners. We had the best working conditions in the 1950's but NOOOOO.... women/nigs had to fuck it up for us all! (objectively they are much WORSE off now than they were in 1950's sure nigs couldn't get a rootbeer float in white-only restaraunts but they COULD own their own buinesses, they worked less hours, had more free time/stronger families etc. look up Black Wallstreet. Giving up being served a root bear float by some white-trash crakka is a VERY SMALL price to pay for an OBJECTIVELY happy life.
and you could get FWB as easy as women can and also have friends, hobbys and money to travel.
I don't think so people are having less sex in general https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/are-we-really-having-less-sex/

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
dude your part nig just accept it! I am too! ooga booga!

no but even married women are sterile and GLEEFULLY serve shlomo rather than their sad husbands. fuck they would suck schlomo's mutilated peter before they would ever touch their sad sexually repressed husbands.

@gamma on sui watch your an Arab

schizo tier post

• JFL
Depends...

As much as I'd really prefer not to work at all, I've had jobs that I didn't mind doing that would still be preferable to being financially dependent on a woman that I am unattracted to and would have to spend time with and pretend to love and the guilt that would come along with that.

Women literally settle for their looksmatch (or sometimes below) every fucking day like what the fuck are you even talking about