Why would you go to the gym if not for the aesthetics?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Why go to the gym for any reason besides looking better?

Aesthetics is the primary reason (and probably the only) you should go to the gym, everything else is secondary.

For those that don't agree with me, how does it feel living with the fact every time you invest time and pain to the gym you are making yourself look WORSE. You are suffering a bunch, making yourself uglier and uglier until you voluntarily make yourself a sub5. All the while deluding yourself making "progress"

Investing in something that is making you uglier is no investment at all, it is just flushing your value down the toilet.
"But but but, my health"

Are power lifters healthier than calisthenics guys? Who is more likely to die of a heart attack at 50 years old? Who's body fat is literally 15-20% higher than the other?

Conclusion: Powerlifting is terrible for you in terms of health and attraction. It is nothing more than a sorry excuse for believing you are "improving". (Water)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Youㅤ, LooksThinker and 3 others
no one's powerlifting here who is this even directed at.

strength & stamina makes every physical activity more enjoyable, the reason most men lock themselves up indoors to play video-games is because they lack the physical competence to make anything fun.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, futuregigamogger, ElTruecel and 7 others
Muscles are male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and PseudoMaxxer
who is this even directed at.

Orc

diagnosed autist​

JoinedJul 18, 2022Posts17,489

IMG 1956

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Working out and boxing help me with anger issues and venting.
I rarely workout for aesthetics, it's mostly about face anyways.

I train mma so it’s partially functional, a lot of people play sports nigger

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and fagtard
Feels good to be strong

I feel unhealthy, and skinny
But yeah calisthenics mogs, especially now gyms are full of normies

I rarely workout for aesthetics, it's mostly about face anyways.
But ascension by face is through surgeries. Working out is the only whitepill looksmax that can ascend you up to 2 psl.

Imagine a 3 psl borderline LTB facially, but having a Lima tier hourglass figure body; you’d def say “damn dude I’d fuck her”. Similarly working out ascends your smv for men cause foids would wanna fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Narcissus🥀
your face changes from working out in a good way. Also you're more capable of overpowering someone else. Look more intimidating. Get more respect. Get more girls. Feel better. More test. Feel more masculine. Better bones. New friends from the gym. Healthy. Discipline.

How does everyone on this fucking forum hate the gym, it is legit the key to start looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ElTruecel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
But ascension by face is through surgeries. Working out is the only whitepill looksmax that can ascend you up to 2 psl.

Imagine a 3 psl borderline LTB facially, but having a Lima tier hourglass figure body; you’d def say “damn dude I’d fuck her”. Similarly working out ascends your smv for men cause foids would wanna fuck that.
Yeah I agree, that is basically sex appeal tbh.
I mean I have very good physique naturally it's just that I don't aim to become insanely ripped or shit.
Just have the bare minimum (15% bf and some muscle mass)

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
your face changes from working out in a good way. Also you're more capable of overpowering someone else. Look more intimidating. Get more respect. Get more girls. Feel better. More test. Feel more masculine. Better bones. New friends from the gym. Healthy. Discipline.

How does everyone on this fucking forum hate the gym, it is legit the key to start looksmaxxing
Doesn't work if ethnic or subhuman white, next

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Why go to the gym for any reason besides looking better?

Aesthetics is the primary reason (and probably the only) you should go to the gym, everything else is secondary.

For those that don't agree with me, how does it feel living with the fact every time you invest time and pain to the gym you are making yourself look WORSE. You are suffering a bunch, making yourself uglier and uglier until you voluntarily make yourself a sub5. All the while deluding yourself making "progress"

Investing in something that is making you uglier is no investment at all, it is just flushing your value down the toilet.
"But but but, my health"

Are power lifters healthier than calisthenics guys? Who is more likely to die of a heart attack at 50 years old? Who's body fat is literally 15-20% higher than the other?

Conclusion: Powerlifting is terrible for you in terms of health and attraction. It is nothing more than a sorry excuse for believing you are "improving". (Water)
sports, general strength, fun

Based , bump

Focus on the strength and the physique will come

Pro bodybuilders are actually very strong they don’t get that way lifting bitch made weights

Strength + aesthetics is the goal.

Focus on the strength and the physique will come

Pro bodybuilders are actually very strong they don’t get that way lifting bitch made weights
Calisthenic athletes have legit functional strength though. Those guys don't look big but are ridiculously strong.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies