Why would you NOT avoid taxes like the rich?

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Why would you pay taxes like a good goy soy cuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, House Lannister, metagross and 2 others
Because avoiding taxes costs money/time/etc. and isn't worth it unless your income is very high. In other words only rich people can afford it. Or people like you who avoid taxes by being unemployed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member, Alexanderr and 10 others
Because avoiding taxes costs money/time/etc. and isn't worth it unless your income is very high. In other words only rich people can afford it. Or people like you who avoid taxes by being unemployed
This.
Really avoiding taxes, by going international routes. Costs money, when you hire tax advisors.
And if one tries to do it oneself, one may first do a study of it for weeks.

Most poor people. Simply fraud it, by not mentioning certain incomes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Yeah however I did mean the thread when u r making big bank (150K-300K range)
If you don't make a lot, you don't get taxed a lot anyways.

I know a guy who doesn't completely avoids taxes but pays the least bare minimum thru different channels

Last edited:
How can you even avoid taxes legally other then having tax deductions with your company
or paying for stuff after a certain bracket with your company? (i.e pay 25% corporation tax expect 30%% or take a dividend)

I don't think the rich really avoid much taxes considering they pay most of the taxes

Last edited:
How can you even avoid taxes legally other then having tax deductions with your company
You shouldnt be asking these so openly unless u r already on an FBI watchlist son

Why would you pay taxes like a good goy soy cuck?

If you go to the bank to request a business loan to expand your business , they will require paperwork including your tax returns ect. It will be difficult to grow without the bank/lenders assistance. (This is how the elite cuck the middle classes)

one thing i noticed most who get into dodging taxes tend to be "low cunning" and end up losing sight of the bigger picture and just get hooked on petty scamming.

Last edited:
If you go to the bank to request a business loan to expand your business , they will require paperwork including your tax returns ect.
#1 problem with people "trying to expand their business"

u dont just walk in and ask for a loan
no one wants to help strangers become richer

make contacts of people who work in banks and become friends with them and bring up the topic of "expanding ur business" and they will bring up giving u loans.
cases like this will even fetch u unsecured loans (loans with no collateral) even in huge amounts.

But yeah this is more like for the mid-field players, u cant really avoid much taxes in the beginning phase, but i recommend people do as much as they can

You shouldnt be asking these so openly unless u r already on an FBI watchlist son
You clearly don't understand tax codes and you are just talking from your ass, tax deductions are perfectly legal for a company, for example if you are self-employed from home, you can pay your bills, buy a new phone or computer and in some countries even food using your registered company without paying any taxes because it's justified and legal (i.e you use your computer to make business, you buy food well for survival and you pay your bills because you operate from your home)

You clearly don't understand tax codes and you are just talking from your ass, tax deductions are perfectly legal for a company, for example if you are self-employed from home, you can pay your bills, buy a new phone or computer and in some countries even food using your registered company without paying any taxes because it's justified and legal (i.e you use your computer to make business, you buy food well for survival and you pay your bills because you operate from your home)
i clearly know what im talking. and I exactly know what i wrote and meant.

i clearly know what im talking. and I exactly know what i wrote and meant.
Cope you have no idea what you are talking, every accountant will tell you that

The rich do tax avoidance not tax evasion, learn the difference.

did u read my title or r u imaging things
good luck finding success with any of the methods as a poor person. they are all businessy and likely require tax consultants. it's not like you have a lot of tax to pay anyway

I would pay no taxes either.
The state and it's endless handouts to women are atleast partially to blame for the current dilemma in the dating market.

Women can easily survive without a job and as a single mother, etc. - The state quite literally pays women to have sex with Chad; with the tax money of wage-slaving incels.
It's honestly a cruel reality when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and slayer69
I’m not paying jack shit in taxes when I can afford the resources to avoid them. You really think I’m gonna let my money go to jew wars and birth control for sluts :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
good luck finding success with any of the methods as a poor person. they are all businessy and likely require tax consultants. it's not like you have a lot of tax to pay anyway
R u still a student or r u a NEET now?

If I get fined, It could be the end of me. If a billionaire gets fined, he can practically print money. The rich and the rest aren't the same.