Why Xangsane Is The Best Forum Troll OAT

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Often here people talk about forum trolls and bring up names like Asdvek, rhinoplasty, muttathon etc. But those guys are a bunch of retards. They don't do anything besides obvious 'ragebit' that gets old really quickly and almost no one falls for it after a while

However, nobody brings up @Xangsane . Which is part of why he's the best troll. I myself have even fallen victim to his trolling.

Im sure all of us at one point have sat there looking at a Xangsane post, or his profile and tried to make sense of anything related to him or wrap your head around it."Whos this guy with 140k posts and why are half of them about hurricanes or why does he talk like such a robotic retard?" Eventually, most of us just ignore him.

But considering all his posts auto spawn with at least 40 replies people are still interacting with his BS daily. We were led on by some act we dubbed as mysterious in our heads but in reality, he was probably caging his ass off at the screen everytime thinking, "I wonder what random shit ill write this time"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Melly, psychomandible and 10 others
He's like a verbal @Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, 📎♿️⚙️, Imretarded? and 2 others
hell nah he's the biggest autist Imagine having 140k posts here

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Bars, Imretarded? and 1 other person
they think hes a genius on .com Shit has me dying laughing he gets glazed on there by astrosky

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Melly, psychomandible and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
Why do they think so?
no clue he posts alot of question threads where he asks for users opinions and also posts a lot of blue pilled shit there like chad don't slay etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ChadL1te and 97baHater
Often here people talk about forum trolls and bring up names like Asdvek, rhinoplasty, muttathon etc. But those guys are a bunch of retards. They don't do anything besides obvious 'ragebit' that gets old really quickly and almost no one falls for it after a while

However, nobody brings up @Xangsane . Which is part of why he's the best troll. I myself have even fallen victim to his trolling.

Im sure all of us at one point have sat there looking at a Xangsane post, or his profile and tried to make sense of anything related to him or wrap your head around it."Whos this guy with 140k posts and why are half of them about hurricanes or why does he talk like such a robotic retard?" Eventually, most of us just ignore him.

But considering all his posts auto spawn with at least 40 replies people are still interacting with his BS daily. We were led on by some act we dubbed as mysterious in our heads but in reality, he was probably caging his ass off at the screen everytime thinking, "I wonder what random shit ill write this time"
It's called forum aura, anything he says becomes interesting for some people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Imretarded?, ChadL1te and 1 other person
he reminds me of that name 10 books kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
It's called forum aura, anything he says becomes interesting for some people.
i have a lot of forum aura right? @cromagnon @nathan @kaligula567 @noobs @enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, nathan and noobs
no clue he posts alot of question threads where he asks for users opinions and also posts a lot of blue pilled shit there like chad don't slay etc etc
lmfao are there clips of AS glazing him Thats fucking hilarious dude

All those threads are AI lol

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
lmfao are there clips of AS glazing him Thats fucking hilarious dude

All those threads are AI lol
idk about any clips but i can screenshot some posts and share later. Its giga funny. Astrosky called him highest IQ guy on lookism forums currently

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, ChadL1te, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Screen Shot 2024 09 04 at 95336 PM

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
idk about any clips but i can screenshot some posts and share later. Its giga funny. Astrosky called him highest IQ guy on lookism forums currently
Thats gold

But my point stands, dude is a legendary troll and most haven't even realized

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Xangsane and ChadL1te

PAT PAT!

• JFL
Reactions: Melly and ChadL1te
i mog

• Hmm...
Most of the replies to its threads are it spamming 0, tagging random users who don’t even reply or it asking “y?” to the one users who did reply also it can not laugh as it is a set of code not a living organism

Last edited:
  • +1