Why yall so old

Kinda ur fault for not trying more init, obviously you won’t go from ltn to chad but you could have bettered your base
Well, this forum dragged me down the rabbithole. I would post about psl gods till 5 am in school days back in 10th grade, just like I do now but I'm older and pull all nighters to post. I have not done anything at all because I must have a chronical illness that makes me always feel tired.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm 16 and I wish I was browsing this place instead of playing fortnite in 6th grade
I'm 18 and I wish I was doing save europa edits and reading books instead of browsing this forum in 9th grade

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop and descension
I'm 18 and I wish I was doing save europa edits and reading books instead of browsing this forum in 9th grade
Y save europe edits?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Y save europe edits?
They are works of art lol, also spreading a message on the Internet. And then yeah reading a lot to be as literate at all subjects as possible. In 4 years I could have acquired so much knowledge that now I would be a walking encyclopedia. But whatever can't do anything about it. Just want to say that 4 years on here have not contributed to almost anything besides having the basic need of socialization being met.

• +1
  • JFL
They are works of art lol, also spreading a message on the Internet. And then yeah reading a lot to be as literate at all subjects as possible. In 4 years I could have acquired so much knowledge that now I would be a walking encyclopedia. But whatever can't do anything about it. Just want to say that 4 years on here have not contributed to almost anything besides having the basic need of socialization being met.
Did you at least do some looksmax or something or no?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and beefliverontop
Elaborate as in why you decided to do so
What is there to looksmax. Surgery is impossible, cope peptides and suplements are expensive and most likely useless, creams and accutane are for faggots. What I really could have done is wearing good clothes, hitting gym ( I didn't because I was a sv3rige follower) and maybe getting a more stylish hairstyle. Those 3 things could have been done and that's on me. For the rest part I don't see how "looksmaxing" could have done anything.

• +1
Reactions: descension
We got 14 year old kids on this forum. This forum should be 16 plus at minimum.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, descension and beefliverontop
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
This site is undoubtedly causing irreversible harm to your membrane. Do what thou wilt.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and beefliverontop
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
This site is undoubtedly causing irreversible harm to your membrane. Do what thou wilt.
Because your innocent mental health could become worse by being on this forum at this age.
My mental health is what caused me to stumble upon this site in the first place.
You think if i had average / good genetics like all the other kids id be here? Hell no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Eriot Lodger
My mental health is what caused me to stumble upon this site in the first place.
You think if i had average / good genetics like all the other kids id be here? Hell no
Post a picture of yourself or PM me if you're more comfortable. I can't doxx you because then I would be banned, but I wouldn't do it anyway. I might be able to give some advice or tell you if it's over.

• +1
If your using this forum a lot at your age it will potentially make you even more socially isolated and non nt. What the hell are you talking about you haven't even finished puberty so you can't judge yourself yet.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and beefliverontop
What is there to looksmax. Surgery is impossible, cope peptides and suplements are expensive and most likely useless, creams and accutane are for faggots. What I really could have done is wearing good clothes, hitting gym ( I didn't because I was a sv3rige follower) and maybe getting a more stylish hairstyle. Those 3 things could have been done and that's on me. For the rest part I don't see how "looksmaxing" could have done anything.
It all depends on your softmaxx potential.
Fixing acne, leanmaxxing, debloat, minox, latisse, fin+dut, mt2, diet sleep gymmaxx exercise, teeth whitening, braces, etc... there is a lot of things that you can do.

If you have the failos that these can fix, you can even go from subhuman to chad unironically. I haven't seen your face, so I can't say for sure, but for some users time and looksmax made wonders.

• +1
Post a picture of yourself or PM me if you're more comfortable. I can't doxx you because then I would be banned, but I wouldn't do it anyway. I might be able to give some advice or tell you if it's over.
he posted them publicly

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
fr I'm 16 and i feel kinda uncomfortable being around all these oldcels tbh

they should ban anyone who's older than 25 tbh

• +1
If your using this forum a lot at your age it will potentially make you even more socially isolated and non nt. What the hell are you talking about you haven't even finished puberty so you can't judge yourself yet.
I was always a super high inhib shy kid.
I was born with these mental illnesses,
I showed signs of autism, OCD, adhd, anxiety since i was 6 years old

• +1
Fixing acne,
Parents believe it's gay for a man to use creams
leanmaxxing,
I always was leanmaxxed
I always was debloated
minox, latisse,
Gay + I don't need them + Have side effects
I was not balding at 14-17 dude :lul:
I already had my experience with having a lasting tan. If anything it looksminned me hard, I look better without being tanned
I tried a lot of diets. What I regret the most is not consuming 4k-5k daily calories from an animal based quality diet. I only consumed like 2000s
True. I have not slept well for more than 7 days in a row since my pre-pubescent days.
gymmaxx exercise,
Mentioned it
teeth whitening
I'm against it
Had them, not sure whether they helped or the opposite

Diet, sleep, exercise, hairstyle and clothing are legit. There rest not so much.

• +1
Parents believe it's gay for a man to use creams

I always was leanmaxxed

I always was debloated

Gay + I don't need them + Have side effects

I was not balding at 14-17 dude :lul:

I already had my experience with having a lasting tan. If anything it looksminned me hard, I look better without being tanned

I tried a lot of diets. What I regret the most is not consuming 4k-5k daily calories from an animal based quality diet. I only consumed like 2000s

True. I have not slept well for more than 7 days in a row since my pre-pubescent days.

Mentioned it

I'm against it

Had them, not sure whether they helped or the opposite

Diet, sleep, exercise, hairstyle and clothing are legit. There rest not so much.
As I said I don't know your situation. I just listed some thing off the top of my head that could help.

About the 'parents said xyz' cope, and shit like I'm against it, it's just you man. Those things can help, it's just your decision to not utilize them. If you say shit like that, you just simply don't want it enough.

• +1
As I said I don't know your situation. I just listed some thing off the top of my head that could help.

About the 'parents said xyz' cope, and shit like I'm against it, it's just you man. Those things can help, it's just your decision to not utilize them. If you say shit like that, you just simply don't want it enough.
I just need to fix those 5 things and I'll be fine, it's more of a social and circle inaptitude problem. I'm more worried about my career and future job than anything else, notice that I said that I wished I had read more books and became smarter, I don't give a care about hookup or party culture. I'm not missing out at all since social relationships are for the most part not of good quality.

• +1
Wow,
What a time to be 20 In huh
You are lucky.
Being 14 in this time and society, this generation…
Its just embarrassing. Everyone is so cringe and weird nowadays. I know 12 year old chicks who lost their virginity, so over
Its over for you if ur here at 14 :forcedsmile:

Its over for you if ur here at 14 :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: mazzi
@descension I regret fapping as well.

• +1
go back to kindergarten little boy

Little ass boy

You're gonna be 25 one day thinking how your teen years went so fast

this is coming from an 18 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, beefliverontop and Latinolooksmaxxer
Because of This my Negro

You're gonna be 25 one day thinking how your teen years went so fast

this is coming from an 18 year old
lets be real here i wont make it to 25

• So Sad
I helped tons of people on here and made alot of high effort threads
Just shut up bro, your acting like you have done shit on this forum instead you probaly just whine about your problems and say shit like this.
yeah ur threads like "how tall will i be" and "How do I keep convos going on with girls" is really helpful im half a decade older than you lil bro you have no experience to offer ive been on .org before you started highschool and ive seen how its been ruined since

yeah ur threads like "how tall will i be" and "How do I keep convos going on with girls" is really helpful im half a decade older than you lil bro you have no experience to offer ive been on .org before you started highschool and ive seen how its been ruined since
This is looksmaxxing forum and i can ask questions about improvement if i want to boyo.
i may be non-NT but i can still help alot of other people with their questions

• Ugh..
Reactions: Saisei
Im 17 ur just young asf

This is looksmaxxing forum and i can ask questions about improvement if i want to boyo.
i may be non-NT but i can still help alot of other people with their questions

fat nigger going to my ignore list

• JFL