Why You Aren't Successful in Modern Society: The Hidden Forces Behind Fame

Nope just summon a demon. U can be in it if u want all celebs dont it whats stopping you ?
True I’m Muslim thats what stopping me
If I weren’t muslim I’d do it How’s ur success with Them?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and slavicpsycho
How’s ur success with Them?
Well I’ll let you know just before 24 hours if it worked. I summoned belial today and tomorrow is when ill see my results

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Well I’ll let you know just before 24 hours if it worked. I summoned belial today and tomorrow is when ill see my results
belial is really powerful dude he doesn’t work with anyone u have to start low ranking demons first also know that once u embark on this path and initiate with aeons ur opening portal they’ll never leave so once u do blacj
Magic u never leave that’s the contract

• Hmm...
  • +1
belial is really powerful dude he doesn’t work with anyone u have to start low ranking demons first
I gave him good offerings

2023 nigga tryina act like an og jfl
Ah dw master told me to choose between this and multiple acc he deleted those I started this site in 2021 after redpill phase

• +1
Ah dw master told me to choose between this and multiple acc he deleted those I started this site in 2021 after redpill phase
cope, there's no way he let you choose which account to keep

• +1
So first time was today really?
Yeah. Bro i havent heard anything about Belial needing more experience with other demons but ive only heard that he is very powerful with the scenarios he creates. Ive been reccomended by a few people to summon him for my situation

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and falcon1
I gave him good offerings
Shit can kill u watch out always stay protected when doing black magic otherwise u will go mad that’s why most homeless and schizophrenic people have a past with occult

• Woah
  • +1
Shit can kill u watch out always stay protected when doing black magic otherwise u will go mad that’s why most homeless and schizophrenic people have a past with occult
My friend me this he does that shit he’s is very knowledgeable in spiritual

• +1
Ive been reccomended by a few people to summon him for my situation
They tryna ruin ur life what’s ur situation why u need to summon an entity that’s can fuck u up so badly and make U do humiliation rituals for his amusement

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ss07, truthhurts and slavicpsycho
cope, there's no way he let you choose which account to keep
I had 4 acc since those are deleted this one I can access
IMG 8871
IMG 8870

• +1
They tryna ruin ur life what’s ur situation why u need to summon an entity that’s can fuck u up so badly and make U do humiliation rituals for his amusement
To let my parents pay for NEET lifestyle and let me drop out nd be unemployed

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and falcon1
To let my parents pay for NEET lifestyle and let me drop out nd be unemployed
Wtf!??? Nigha are u retarded u sold ur soul for a bargain demons must think ur stupid lmao even celebs who sell their souls for millions regret it if ur gonna sell your soul at least do it right and have self worth

• JFL
Wtf!??? Nigha are u retarded u sold ur soul for a bargain demons must think ur stupid lmao even celebs who sell their souls for millions regret it if ur gonna sell your soul at least do it right and have self worth
I can summon even more demons 🪬

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
icke and Alex jones are biggest control Masonic opposition in the truther community u won’t appear on live tv or have some influence unless ur controlled

the thing with icke is that he pushes all that bullshit about reptilians. it’s a half-truth, as icke is a reptilian himself.

the problem with the reptilian narrative is that it sets them up to the be “bad guys” in some kind of cosmic battle between good and evil, so you end up having people believe in supposed good ET races like the pleadians, arcturians, etc but they are all just engaging on a cosmic role play session to decieve and enslave humanity.

all of them are just cloaked negative entities that can take on any form which best suits their agenda, meaning they can be and look like anything, Jesus, angels, god, demons, etc. If you read their energy you can see through their cloaking,

good, bad, this whole duality system is nothing but deception. all of them are against humanity and their biggest agenda is keeping people ignorant of their spiritual origins through amnesia and reincarnation, under the false narrative of soul evolution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and truthhurts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back